+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solarisan said:
Dears,
now that CIC website for CAPs are updated, these numbers mean the applications received? or those which Completeness check has been done? or something else?
can we say the current CAP shown is upto which date?!
I already explained it a few pages back.

erbr4

Sep 23, 2014
[color=purple][b]as[/b]
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
engmSalem said:
I am 25th of July....seniors please advise i have other application do you see withdraw it now or what is your recommendations...charging means per inshaa Allah
please advise
Can you please elaborate your question? If you're 25th July applicant then i think you should wait sometime for PER

RanaGoshi

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Nov 2014
QUICK HELP ME: I applied under FSW and in my form in box 4. Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application
I wrote Sydney Nova Scotia coz I read it online in a blog. Now I read CIC guideline and it says write you visa office. Which is london I think in my case as I live in UAE.
So what should I do ? Please quick tell.

Diplomatru said:
This year they don't reject applications on this basis although their OB says otherwise. Probably they will correct it on your behalf. Alternatively you can send Addendum, but it is not guaranteed that they will match it with your app.
My application is with the agent still who is ICCRC agent. Should I ask him to fix it?
or is it ok the way it is.
Hope you will reply soon.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RanaGoshi said:
QUICK HELP ME: I applied under FSW and in my form in box 4. Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application
I wrote Sydney Nova Scotia coz I read it online in a blog. Now I read CIC guideline and it says write you visa office. Which is london I think in my case as I live in UAE.
So what should I do ? Please quick tell.

My application is with the agent still who is ICCRC agent. Should I ask him to fix it?
or is it ok the way it is.
Hope you will reply soon.
By all means get it corrected. Why take chances? Applicants are explicitly advised not to select Sydney as VO in IMM7000.

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
Happy weekend. Looking forward for another week ahead gor more good news. God bless everybody.

MeGo_Egypt

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 11-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21-11-2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated: 27-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
amirali.mithani said:
Well, to be very honest. It seems the cap for 1112 is filled by mid July.
I don't think so. As per the SS someone who has his file delivered at 18/07/2014 has been charged on 04/11/2014.

I think it will be clear during the few coming days about the 1112 cap limit till which date.

erbr4

Sep 23, 2014
[color=purple][b]as[/b]
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
solarisan said:
Dears,
now that CIC website for CAPs are updated, these numbers mean the applications received? or those which Completeness check has been done? or something else?
can we say the current CAP shown is upto which date?!
These numbers mean PER issued. You might predict the current CAP date from lastest PER issued date from global spreadsheet of this forum as I think CIC has updated these figures today after their last update on 10th Oct.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
a quick question seniors , do CIC usually send an email to somone if his case is rejected !!!!

I just red that a guy who applied at 25th of july was acknowledged by email before they sent his application ? is this common or its rare?

thanks

solarisan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
erbr4 said:
These numbers mean PER issued. You might predict the current CAP date from lastest PER issued date from global spreadsheet of this forum as I think CIC has updated these figures today after their last update on 10th Oct.
still confused, some says that this is PER issued and some say applications received. by comparing the latest PER issued for hot NOCs (such as 2174 which has reached 1000) can we find a correct answer to this?

erbr4

Sep 23, 2014
[color=purple][b]as[/b]
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
Michael2014 said:
Hi. Could anyone help me finding the answer to the question relating to the Cap. Application package arrived at CIO on August 21, 2014. Until now, neither I got any number from CIO nor my Credit Card was charged. The CIC website was updated today. The number of applications received by CIC for NOC1112 is 1000. What does it mean for me?
Unfortunately, you will have to wait until express entry system in Jan 15 and apply again. My best wishes to you.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
solarisan said:
still confused, some says that this is PER issued and some say applications received. by comparing the latest PER issued for hot NOCs (such as 2174 which has reached 1000) can we find a correct answer to this?
The previous understanding of the forum was that the CAP meant PERs, but thanks to this great post from Zaydoov we now know it is completeness check. Look at this e-mail from the CIO:

zaydoov said:
Guys i have very good news for you all, after sometime of having the hesitation about the CAP updates and how it is being estimated and either for completeness check or CC charge or PER. i decided earlier last month to send an email to CIC asking about that specifically. here below the reply i got today

Dear Sir/Madam:

The website provides an estimate only of the applications included in the cap.

Until the application is checked for completeness, it cannot be confirmed as being received. Once it has been determined that the submission is complete, it is counted in the cap and the information is updated electronically. Due to high volumes of submissions, there is a lag between confirmation of receipt of a complete application and the electronic update of the cap count.

CB
Client Service Unit
CPC - Sydney | CTD - Sydney
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
196 George Street Sydney Nova Scotia B1P 1J3 | 196 rue George Sydney Nouvelle-Écosse B1P 1J3
Telephone | Téléphone 1-888-242-2100
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

erbr4

Sep 23, 2014
[color=purple][b]as[/b]
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
solarisan said:
I m quite sure that They will only update website after completeness check, CC charged successfully. And probably after issuing PER. Cic receives hundreds of applications everyday. That does not mean CIC update on website without checking them for completeness.

canada2319

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Dominican Republic
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all,

NOC 4011 went from 86 to 235. My husband will be applying on December do you guys think the NOC will get filled. Do we have a chance. Nervous because although application will be received on December they will check or open our application by March according to numbers posted.

Please advise

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
erbr4 said:
I m quite sure that They will only update website after completeness check, CC charged successfully. And probably after issuing PER. Cic receives hundreds of applications everyday. That does not mean CIC update on website without checking them for completeness.
You are mistaken; see my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.