+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
behlkush said:
Till now they are same but as suggested by senior members lets wait for them till 1st May 2014. CIC may introduce changes at the last moment. It has done it before and can do it again.
+1 to u behlkush for ur suggestion.. :D :D.

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
rinal2174 said:
Dear All

Please help to solve my queries:

1) I am showing the fund proof using my father's money. It has been transferred to my account from him. is it a problem?? is it compulsory to make a gift affidavit?

2) What is the difference between experience letter and letter of reference?? My current employer doesnt understand LOR so am i. Will latest experience letter from them do??

3) Is there any need to give IT return or Form 16 of last three years??

4) I am planning to apply for NOC 4011 which is university professor. It indicates to show research work. I have papers published in journal. Is there any need to send a copy of research papers (that means around 100 additional pages)

Please your advice is appreciated.
3) Is there any need to give IT return or Form 16 of last three years?? No. Income Tax return is not required.

ashif_eee said:
Dear:

1. In my guess u wont require.
2. Same...check below link to match with employment/experience letter:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=4011

3. cant understand ur ques4.Journal paper is not imp...Imp is ur payslip/business card etc...so no need to add them up...

irboy

Mar 30, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother its not mandatory to mention that its ur own company...

Just make a reference letter from ur senior describing ur job technical NOC duties (make urself as an employee)....

here is a sample letter which u can follow... :)

I hope this will help u noww... :) :)
Thank you brother. The link was great.

One more question. I am a little confused here. I am the manager so the person who can sign the reference letter is me! Can I issue (and also sign) an employment letter for myself? Doesn't it sound strange? I had once applied in 2008 for FSW and in that form I said I am the founder of my company. They can easily check their database. I would like to say the same thing to avoid any attempt to misrepresent my background. I can provide all the legal documents of my company. I am seeking a way to write a letter to show that I am self-employed in my company. I do not have any seniors.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Do we need to mention hours per week worked in the experience letter. Full time means 8 hours per day, shouldn't this be sufficient.

My employer says he will mention full time employment but will not mention the hours as it is against the policy. According to him fulltime means 40 hours and they will not mention this explicitly.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
mohondubai said:
Yes, you can.
I'am not sure if debit card can be used. Debit card will be outright rejection.

Even credit card is not safe, new RBI rules have drastically reduced CC limit for international transactions. Last year there are many rejections because of CC usage. Safest is to use DD.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
shakti123 said:

Even credit card is not safe, new RBI rules have drastically reduced CC limit for international transactions. Last year there are many rejections because of CC usage. Safest is to use DD.
Debit is not accepted. Cc is accepted. Yes u need to set the limit of enabke international transaction and increase the limit by calling ur bank. Drawback of DD is it expires in 3 months

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
irboy said:
Thank you brother. The link was great.

One more question. I am a little confused here. I am the manager so the person who can sign the reference letter is me! Can I issue (and also sign) an employment letter for myself? Doesn't it sound strange? I had once applied in 2008 for FSW and in that form I said I am the founder of my company. They can easily check their database. I would like to say the same thing to avoid any attempt to misrepresent my background. I can provide all the legal documents of my company. I am seeking a way to write a letter to show that I am self-employed in my company. I do not have any seniors.
In that case u have to pick letter from ur customer with their letter head...long with this u have to show payment checks that u made with ur transactions...

U can check the document checklist's 12 number point (on the last para). u will get some details over there...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
In form IMM0008, in dependent section, it is written:

Question 12 - select the type of dependant from Type A,B and C.

Type A The dependant is under the age of 22 and is single (not
married and not in a common-law relationship).

Type B The dependant has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a
full‑time student at a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant
government authority and has depended substantially on the financial
support of a parent either:
since before the age of 22, or
since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship (if it
happened before the age of 22).

Type C The dependant is 22 years of age or older, has depended
substantially on the financial support of a parent since before
the age of 22, and is unable to provide for himself or herself
because of a medical condition.

My wife is working in an MNC and is an engineer by degree. Please suggest what 'Type' she is ?

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
shakti123 said:

I thought difference between debit and credit card is one is prepaid and another is postpaid - nothing more. Sorry, I don't know about India. Better talk with your banker.

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello! How many transcripts for my wes application do I need?
Just for my university degree or for my former education as well.
Like vocationel college? It would take forever to ask all other institutions for a transcript as well. Thanks!!!!

irboy

Mar 30, 2014
ashif_eee said:
In that case u have to pick letter from ur customer with their letter head...long with this u have to show payment checks that u made with ur transactions...

U can check the document checklist's 12 number point (on the last para). u will get some details over there...
Thank you my friend. +1 for your great suggestion :)
I will look at the PDF file. However, it is somehow impossible to get all these documents and checks and also get them translated.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Hello everyone. I really dont know how to get experience letters in the format CIC asks!

I am doing a Govt job, and worked in two different departments under two different supervisors.

1- My first supervisor is an extremly unprofessional person and wont give me an exp letter, however ill get it easily from my 2nd supervisor. So what do i need to do with the 1st supervisor (even if he signs it for me, i fear he will spoil my case, he likes doing things like this, ruining careers).
Also the work i was doing in this department closely matches with the job duties mentioned in NOC

2- Also my company (department) does not have any letter head? What do i do with this?

3- Since its a very big company, my HR will hardly give time for it. Even if he does, and i sign it from him then how will the CIC verify my job exprience, they just cant call the HR and ask them what work i do there, what time i get to office?

I have my appointment letter, pay slips, everything..

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Dear ,
Please can someone answer,

my last semester end in 2011 but i obtain degree in 2012. will they consider my experience after i obtain degree Or from last semester end?

For Pakistanis , Visa office will be London? and which address i need to send application.

Thanks in advance.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
In Additional Family Information (IMM 5406), it is written, Complete ALL names in English and your native language.

Now, my native language in Hindi. So I need to send 2 forms ? One in English and one in Hindi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.