+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
ashif_eee said:
Here is the link buddy...:D

http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

I guess u are looking for this form (since this is the only WES form)..:)
Yes Ashif.. Thanks a lot..i completely forgot what was it called and the link to it.

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
future_canadian said:
I think there is option given on the top of the page to select first to select principal
applicant and secondly spouse

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Hi brother ,

You can do one thing you make an self affidavit which includes all your names in all documents and write that they all are your name and sign that and attach it with your application add one more thing that you can present an legal affidavit if required in later stage . You dont need to panick , this affidavit is enough at this stage if they require they will ask when you get AOR .

Regards
N

anarki said:
Hi guys,
I have been following this forum and it rocks. I am going to file my application by Aug 15th under NOC-2171. I am getting a total of 72 points.
I have the following questions. Appreciate if the seniors/experts can guide me:

1. I have a typical south indian name, it is very long and it appears differently in different documents. In passport, all my initials are expanded, in my degree certificate - only few initials are expanded. Can I just write all possible variations of my name that appear in the documents and sign an affidavit ? Is this sufficient ?

2. I worked in a single company for 7 yrs(5 yrs in US). I held three designations in this period. I have the following questions:
- I am planning to get references from two supervisors during this period..is this ok or should I get only from one person because it is only one company ?
- the first reference is for the first 3 years(NOC 2173). Should I be mentioning both the my Indian salary and the US salary along with my duration of stay in each country ?
- the second reference is for the remaining 4 years(NOC 2171). I held two designations during this period. But both belong to NOC 2171. Should I write two separate letters for the two designations or should I mention the two designations in the same letter? A single person has supervised me during this entire period.
- the company doesn't give the reference letters on letterhead. But the two supervisors who are currently working in the same company will be signing it for me. They don't have any business cards, but I can get copies of their ID cards and attach it. Is that ok ?
- I have pay slips(both Indian and US) and initial offer letter and final relieving letter from company. Should I attach copies of these documents ?

3. I am going to show the necessary funds in a fixed deposit that I have in HDFC. I don't have any liabilities and there are no assets directly on my name. So, for both these fields I will just put a zero and should I leave it blank?

4. Regarding the DD, some people here are saying it is valid for 6 months and few others are saying it is only valid for 3 months. I called my HDFC banker today and he says DDs are valid only 3 months now according to new RBI guidelines. Should I pay by DD or credit card ? (credit card seems a bit risky!!)

5. I have to write the address details of all the places that I stayed for the last 10 years. Will they be asking address proof for all these ? (I know it is a silly question :p )

Please review and suggest. Thanks for your time guys.

nav82

Jul 19, 2014
hello Seniors,

I am applying under noc 0121 for insurance manager.

Is it necessary to hold related educational credentials or simple graduation would do.

As per WES report my grad degree is equivalent to 3 yrs candian degree. Is this alright ?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluemav said:
Question :D

How to declare the value of a Car under asset?

Do it need some docs to attach? Like what.

Thanks
No need to attach such a document at this point but be prepared to supply one later if your local VO asks. It's very unlikely they'll ask about the value of a car, but just in case. You can probably find its value from the internet.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluemav said:
Question :D

How to declare the value of a Car under asset?

Do it need some docs to attach? Like what.

Thanks
No need to attach such a document at this point but be prepared to supply one later if your local VO asks. It's very unlikely they'll ask about the value of a car, but just in case. You can probably find its value from the internet.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gandhinish said:
Summary althought does not show it, but it shows two canadian equivalence...

So what do you think, 22 or 21 ? Because if 22 I can send application as I get exact 67/100 but if 21 then I am short of 1 point. 66/100. ?
You are right it is not obvious that it is two post-secondary diploma equivalents.

I suggest you include a cover letter in which you show CIC your own points calculation, and carefully point out the two different diploma equivalents, and state that you anticipate receiving 22 points for this.

Also, is there anything you can do to increase your points so you are safe just in case CIC disagrees and only gives you 21? Spouse IELTS, relative in Canada, anything?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RajuCA2014 said:
Couple of more questions pls - For POF, I have 7 lacs (single applicant) in the form of FD. I am yet to submit my application.

1) After applying till how long we need to maintain the funds?
2)I also have a loan of 3 lacs - do we need to mention it under liabilities? how do they know - will they check with the credit agencies? - If so is it safe to mention the same under liabilities and put 3 more lacs in savings/FD?

Pls suggest.

Thanks.
You MUST disclose all liabilities. Your local VO may ask for detailed statements and contact the bank.

What do you mean by "put 3 more lacs in savings/FD?" You mean keep additional money in your account that you are showing as settlement funds to offset the loan? It's not strictly necessary unless the savings you have shown are encumbered due to the loan (such as, the account was put up as security for that loan). However the more assets and settlement funds you can show, the less likely the local VO is going to have any doubts about your ability to establish yourself economically in Canada.

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Does anyone know if you must be graduated in MArketing or Communications to be eligible for NOC 1123?
I'm an Engineer but have worked in marketing for the last years - applied to this NOC but now I;m worndering if they will accept it.

Thanks!

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
Finally Application sent and today received by D.LEWIS!!

Feeling bit relaxed after 3 months of run and rush!

Thanks each and every member of this forum without whom I would be in mess! Specialy thanks to Oscar and Future Canadian!

Now I am in league of waiting......... ;D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
RK29824 said:
Finally Application sent and today received by D.LEWIS!!

Feeling bit relaxed after 3 months of run and rush!

Thanks each and every member of this forum without whom I would be in mess! Specialy thanks to Oscar and Future Canadian!

Now I am in league of waiting......... ;D

Good luck buddy...:)

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
are you registered with sebi and got the letter from Employer which company r u working
with ..... i have also applied under 1113

Status
Not open for further replies.