+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsw_toronto

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Jul 2015
Re: DD is valid only for 3 months in all banks of india as per RBI rule

FinAn2014 said:
Hi all

Just a quick one. Is it correct that a DD in CAD (from an indian bank) is valid for 6 months by default unless specified otherwise on the DD. And the 3 months validity guidelines from RBI is applicable to domestic DDs and cheques.

Comments will be highly appreciated,

Cheers!!!
Yes that's true. Valid for 6 months if not specifically mentioned on the DD.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Wow! What could be better 1st post than this!!!

Congratulation brother. +1 for the intention.

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

Chirasha said:
I am new to this forum but would like to share my joy with everyone. I just got PER email :) :) :). Yipee Yeh. Wish all the best for those waiting.

App Received 7 May
CC Charged 19 June

I will enter my details in the spreadsheet today.

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsw_toronto said:
Someone from May 13th got charged today a couple of hours ago.
May be I missed tht post.... thnx god 13th may started

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation brother.

+1 for the update.

akk19884 said:
Hi, I don't have a record in spreadsheet but I still want to share that my cc has just been encashed half an hour ago. My file reached on 13th May.

Chirasha

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-14
Med's Request
21-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
16-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
29 May 2015
Century said:
Wow! What could be better 1st post than this!!!

Congratulation brother. +1 for the intention.

"

Thanks Century. I have added my details to the SS.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
akk19884 said:
Hi, I don't have a record in spreadsheet but I still want to share that my cc has just been encashed half an hour ago. My file reached on 13th May.

Congrats Buddy...

Please add ur entry....Its not too time consuming...:D

1. please give your input through https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

4. If you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hellen119119 said:
May 7th applicant and charged on June 16th, just received PER after a loooooog waiting!

can any admins help me update the SS? i am currently on holiday and can only access to SS end of this month.
Many thx!
congrats!

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
tknova said:
Completeness Check -> Charging -> Elgibility Review -> File Transfer -> Further Review (Background etc) -> Medicals -> Passport -> Visa -> Landing

You can be rejected in all that is red as far as I know....

About refunds as per my research .. you should be able to get refund as long as your application is not in processing. The exact definition of In process is unclear to me.. may be forum member can highlight from experience.
[size=10pt]Hi tknova and seniors,
When will be the roles and responsibilities is verified with NOC description. At which stage this happens ?
I think it happens at Completeness check. Once the CC/DD is charged, there wont be any such verification (roles and responsibilities with NOC description). Please advise.
[/size]

anarki

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I have been following this forum and it rocks. I am going to file my application by Aug 15th under NOC-2171. I am getting a total of 72 points.
I have the following questions. Appreciate if the seniors/experts can guide me:

1. I have a typical south indian name, it is very long and it appears differently in different documents. In passport, all my initials are expanded, in my degree certificate - only few initials are expanded. Can I just write all possible variations of my name that appear in the documents and sign an affidavit ? Is this sufficient ?

2. I worked in a single company for 7 yrs(5 yrs in US). I held three designations in this period. I have the following questions:
- I am planning to get references from two supervisors during this period..is this ok or should I get only from one person because it is only one company ?
- the first reference is for the first 3 years(NOC 2173). Should I be mentioning both the my Indian salary and the US salary along with my duration of stay in each country ?
- the second reference is for the remaining 4 years(NOC 2171). I held two designations during this period. But both belong to NOC 2171. Should I write two separate letters for the two designations or should I mention the two designations in the same letter? A single person has supervised me during this entire period.
- the company doesn't give the reference letters on letterhead. But the two supervisors who are currently working in the same company will be signing it for me. They don't have any business cards, but I can get copies of their ID cards and attach it. Is that ok ?
- I have pay slips(both Indian and US) and initial offer letter and final relieving letter from company. Should I attach copies of these documents ?

3. I am going to show the necessary funds in a fixed deposit that I have in HDFC. I don't have any liabilities and there are no assets directly on my name. So, for both these fields I will just put a zero and should I leave it blank?

4. Regarding the DD, some people here are saying it is valid for 6 months and few others are saying it is only valid for 3 months. I called my HDFC banker today and he says DDs are valid only 3 months now according to new RBI guidelines. Should I pay by DD or credit card ? (credit card seems a bit risky!!)

5. I have to write the address details of all the places that I stayed for the last 10 years. Will they be asking address proof for all these ? (I know it is a silly question :p )

Please review and suggest. Thanks for your time guys.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JovitaSoares said:
Dear Guys,

This is my 1st post and have just started reviewing this PR process for Canada. My husband will be the primary applicant with 0112 code and we will be starting work on ECA process this week.

I have a query with the Degree certificates -The BCOM degree had a option to take Computer applications for 3 years as vocational subject and was a program affiliated with Mumbai University for 3 years. Hence when the final TY certificate was issued the University mark sheet has marks listed as Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3 in a column.

Will i have to get the syllabus details for these papers as the subject details are not mentioned.

Code - 0112 / IELTS -General - 8 / ECA - Yet to start.

Jovita
The organization doing your ECA will tell you what they need. Typically they only require the certificate or transcript. It is only the Canadian equivalent they are trying to determine.

Good luck.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
That is great. See in the spreadsheet - your name is at the top of PER list. ;D ;D ;D

Chirasha said:
Thanks Century. I have added my details to the SS.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdy said:
Dear senior members:

Need help on Schedule A Background Decelration

Question6. Personal Details of your mother

Family name at birth (Her family name changed after marriage, should I write previous family email or family name as per her passport and NIC)

Question 12: Addressess

In which order should I write, from most recent to past or from past to most recent

Thanks
"At birth" means on the day she was born. Her maiden name.

I believe it states on the form, but typically they want everything in reverse chronological order.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I get this warning all the time. It's really annoying. I typed what I wanted to type, I don't need to review my post because someone else posted.

Anyone know how to make this stop happening and just accept my posts the first time?

IT NOC people to the rescue please :-*

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

1. as per her passport

2. from most recent to past

Good luck...:D
Brother ashif I think this is a mistake. "At birth" means her maiden name. We can't assume whether the name on her passport is her maiden name or her married name.

Status
Not open for further replies.