+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
patricia08 said:
Guys is it okay to use the credit card of my husband in the payment form or it should be my credit card only?
As long as your husband signs the payment form himself, it will be okay.

Him signing is an authorisation for his credit card to be used.

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

from 2009-06-08 -------> recent entry to that country.
to 2014-06-24 ----------> date till residence permit is valid)

"Is there any need to show the residence permit documents"------------NOOOOOOOOOOOOO when u are selecting Local VO of ur home country....

Same thing is applicable(not required, when u are selecting Local VO of ur home country.... :) otherwise required ) :

"My visa is expired long back , as they issue 90 days visa

I have Iqama but it is in Arabic , they dont understand."
My resident permit is valid till october 2014 , later i will definitely renew it for 1 more year , shall i put october 2014 or october 2015

plz suggest

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure, you can use his card.... even better if he pays for your bill when CC gets charged :-*
You need to fill his name in the 'Fee Payment Form' ... read the instructions carefully its all given there !!

patricia08 said:
Guys is it okay to use the credit card of my husband in the payment form or it should be my credit card only?

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
in
Generic Application Form

Current country of residence - what should i write

status - worker or foreign national

if i select worker it is asking from and to dates - if i put to date till 24 june it is not taking

I left UAE on 24 june and will return to UAE in august , presently iam in india

most people in the group say my current country of residence as UAE. but not able to select it in generic application form,

pl guide

STATUS should be mentioned on your visa/work visa/residence card that you have in your country of residence. FOREIGN WORKER seems more appropriate instead of worker.

randev

May 5, 2014
dmitrych said:
I'm exactly in the same situation.
In general, applying for a visitor visa (TRV) while waiting for PR is allowed, and there are known successful examples from the past.
I've applied for a TRV just a few days ago, from U.S., and right on the next work day the visa office has requested my passport - I hope it's a good sign :) I guess they don't request a passport unless they've approved the visa.

Detailed info on this subject here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob131.asp

Hope it's not too offtopic for this thread.
Thanks a lot mate - excellent answer and thanks for the relevant link! My friend saw the answer and is breathing a little easier now. +1 for the help!

Jul 23, 2014
Hi,

I had asked this question in another thread, however there were lot of differences in people's opinions. Therefore, someone suggested to post the question in this thread and get clarification.

The question is:

Do we need to get the bachelor's degree evaluated by WES as well in case someone has done Masters? I've gone through ECA website, however find their explanation a bit confusing.

It'll be great if someone having same case as mine (i.e. having a master's degree and bachelor's degree) shares their experience.

Thanks in advance for the guidance.

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
hello All,

I have a query coming in from a friend who has just started the process of application for FSW, i could not give him definite answers so thought why not ask the experts here who are much more experienced than me.

the questions are as follows

1. For educational evaluation, do he needs to get the evaluation done both for Bachelors and Masters or ONLY Masters evaluation can solve the purpose.?

2. He has completed his bachelors from Delhi university and it is a mammoth task to get the transcripts / degree and marksheet attested from the registrar of the university. Do any of you folks have any experience of this and can share so that the process can be faster. Or if you can suggest any alternative.

in case only masters needs to be evaluated, then the battle is half won, however if the bachelors also need to be evaluated then there is a lot of effort required i guess

Request help from you folks.

Thanks
Ashesh

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
scorpionjot said:
Thanks for the response.. cjg1987

Also, tell me, what email address is required to be filled in this form, which is being filled by my spouse, who is not the principal applicant?
When you are filling the form , you will mention your Spouse's Email address.

Similarly when your Spouse is filling the form , He /She will write your Email Address.

Thanks.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
ashesh said:
hello All,

I have a query coming in from a friend who has just started the process of application for FSW, i could not give him definite answers so thought why not ask the experts here who are much more experienced than me.

the questions are as follows

1. For educational evaluation, do he needs to get the evaluation done both for Bachelors and Masters or ONLY Masters evaluation can solve the purpose.?

2. He has completed his bachelors from Delhi university and it is a mammoth task to get the transcripts / degree and marksheet attested from the registrar of the university. Do any of you folks have any experience of this and can share so that the process can be faster. Or if you can suggest any alternative.

in case only masters needs to be evaluated, then the battle is half won, however if the bachelors also need to be evaluated then there is a lot of effort required i guess

Request help from you folks.

Thanks
Ashesh
Only the Highest level of education can be assessed . No problem.

However , in certain cases depending on the credential, WES evaluates Masters to be equivalent to a Canadian Bachelors Degree, for which only 21 points will be awarded.

If you need the extra point , then you can have both of your degrees assessed , in this case if WES evaluates both of the degrees as Bachelors then 22 points will be awarded.

You can use the self assessment tool on the WES website to know the probable outcome on your educational credential and then proceed.

Thanks.

immigrate_1983 said:
Hi,

I had asked this question in another thread, however there were lot of differences in people's opinions. Therefore, someone suggested to post the question in this thread and get clarification.

The question is:

Do we need to get the bachelor's degree evaluated by WES as well in case someone has done Masters? I've gone through ECA website, however find their explanation a bit confusing.

It'll be great if someone having same case as mine (i.e. having a master's degree and bachelor's degree) shares their experience.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No ..not necessary. WES will do ECA for whatever you provide either the Bachelor's or Master's or Both.
For Education points you will get the most for your Master's :)

immigrate_1983 said:
Hi,

The question is:

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
k_b said:
abhinay.natraj is one of them
Isn't he the only one? who is the other lucky one? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.