+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
immigrationland said:
in
Generic Application Form

Current country of residence - what should i write

status - worker or foreign national

if i select worker it is asking from and to dates - if i put to date till 24 june it is not taking

I left UAE on 24 june and will return to UAE in august , presently iam in india

most people in the group say my current country of residence as UAE. but not able to select it in generic application form,

pl guide

totally confused
STATUS should be mentioned on your visa/work visa/residence card that you have in your country of residence. FOREIGN WORKER seems more appropriate instead of worker.

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Martha G said:
Hi guys! I would like to ask for the points requirement for FSW
67/100

Please start your research by googling canada immigration

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
engmSalem said:
Dear All,

Regarding to immigration consultant he said that printed document should be by laser paper only although I print out using ink jet printer...is it an issue
One more thing I live in golf area and I sent my wife visa without attestation is it an issue

Please advise
They PREFER laser printer not necassiate laser printer. It just makes scanning easier for them if it is laser printer since inkjet has chances of spreading ink or missing lines which are unnoticeable to normal eye.

Visa need not be attested. They can always verify it when they get original passport since Visas are original

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
rao1122 said:
67/100

Please start your research by googling canada immigration
Start here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/eg7toc.asp#results
Application guide the most important link

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

from 2009-06-08 -------> recent entry to that country.
to 2014-06-24 ----------> date till residence permit is valid)

"Is there any need to show the residence permit documents"------------NOOOOOOOOOOOOO when u are selecting Local VO of ur home country....

Same thing is applicable(not required, when u are selecting Local VO of ur home country.... :) otherwise required ) :

"My visa is expired long back , as they issue 90 days visa

I have Iqama but it is in Arabic , they dont understand."
My residence permit will expire on october 20 2014 , which I will definetely renew , shall i mentioned date after renewal or the current expiry date

plz suggest

thanks a lot ashif bhai

+1

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
Thanks for the response.. cjg1987

Also, tell me, what email address is required to be filled in this form, which is being filled by my spouse, who is not the principal applicant?

cjg1987 said:
Hi find your answer below:

Q. How should I fill Additional Family Information form for my Spouse? Is it required?

A. Absolutely! It is a required document and your spouse should fill it. The form asks for “Applicant” and not “Principal Applicant“. Take care of it when filling the form. You, as a Principal applicant will write your name in “Applicant” Column and you will write your wife/husbands name in “Spouse” column.

Similarly, when your spouse is filling the form, he/she will write his/her name in the “Applicant” row & your name in the “Spouse“.

For both forms, you will write your kids details [if any], or will sign the declaration at the bottom of second section for no kids.

The last table will be filled separately by the two of you with your own siblings.

Martha G

Jul 24, 2014
Hey guys! For those who have an idea of the points system computation, hope you could share it with me, thank u so much

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
k_b said:
Infact two applicants have reported CC charge for 12th may
Does that make my previous statement false when I said that the first one was charged yesterday? :p

gandhinish

Apr 3, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
Hopefully, fingers crossed :)
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO NO NO Interview Hopefully, fingers crossed :)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon to land
This is regarding the recent sealed envelopes of the documents sent to WES Canada.

now to give the background, I have done Bachelors of Computer Engineering and prior to that I had done Diploma in Industrial Electronics.

The recent package of docs that I have sent to WES includes 2 envelopes:
1. Bachelors of Engineering marksheets and convocation
2. Diploma in Industrial Electronics marksheets and diploma certificate.

Now What I want to know here is what will be the outcome of the WES reports and more specifically how many points I will be able to claim from CIC as per WES report?

After SSC i.e. Standard 10th I joined Diploma which was 4 year course (normally its 3 year but this was Semester Sandwich Pattern which includes Inplant Training or Internship of 2 semesters.) Followed by Engineering of 3 years(direct joining into 2nd Year after Diploma)

All these affliated from Mumbai University (Engineering) and Mumbai State Board of Technical Education (Diploma).

Long story short:
Total years of Education 10+4+3 = 17 years
What will be my report as per WES and what will be points that I can claim from CIC?

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
Martha G said:
Hey guys! For those who have an idea of the points system computation, hope you could share it with me, thank u so much
Please check those two links:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

This forum is happy to answer tricky questions related to the application process but we do not substitute Google! :)

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rav4 said:
For those of whom who are from India and have given their credit card information for fees payment, please make sure that your credit card has been enabled for international usage and have enough international usage limit. As per RBI ruling, banks have put a threshold limit on international usage beyond which users will not be able to spend.

There were two failed attempts by Citizenship and Imm. to charge my HDFC bank credit card as the transaction was denied due to lower international usage limit. Finally they were able to charge in the third attempt after a week and after I had increased the limit. I had emailed them and asked to try again after 2 failed attempts. :)
Hi rav4, ahappystone and MHAT,

Pls add/update ur details in SS.

------------------------------------ Adding Details in Spreadsheet ------------------------------------

1 - Open the URL for the Entry form -- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform
2 - Fill out your details.
3 - Click on submit
4 - Important Make sure to bookmark/save the Edit Your Response Link -- you get on this page.
Later when you want to update, you simply come to this link and edit your information as described below.

---------------------------------- Updating Details in Spreadsheet ----------------------------------

1 - Open the Edit Your Response Link URL you bookmarked earlier. If you did not bookmark it then re-enter your details (follow instructions above)
2 - Your details should be already loaded in the form. Go ahead and make your changes and click submit.

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
olivus said:
I think CIC staff who works at the PER section is on summer vacation. :'(

There is no other explanation to this strange situation regarding PER's.
Oh, there are many other explanations, choose whichever you like more :) :

- CIO has thrown all its resources to encash the fees, so that DDs are still valid by the time they are encashed (6 months maximum).
- Application processing priorities were changed to ensure all applications which have got PER are transferred to their corresponding visa offices faster, so that CIO-Sydney does not become a bottleneck.
- 8 out of 9 officers who review application eligibility went on a vacation ;D Yes, that's the real slowdown ratio, 81 PERs in one month and only about 7-9 PERs in the second month.
- Officers have discovered this forum and are now too busy reading what we say here about them. Hi officers! ;D
- And this is not a full list :)

dimple09

Jul 24, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am applying for Canada Immigration and am currently in the process of applying for an ECA from WES. I am finding little ambiguity in the documents required. It would be great if you can advise me on the belowmentioned points:

I have a masters from a different university and a bachelors from a different university. As such, is it ok for applying for transcripts from both individually?

What other documents need to be submitted by the institution?

What documents do I need to submit from my end?

Can I collect the sealed envelopes from the university and courier it with my envelope?

Since I will be having 3 envelopes sealed and 1 with the documents I need to submit; is it ok if I club them in one packet and courier it?

What is the process of WES for applying for transcripts?

I am really worried ....Please help me with your advises at your earliest....

Thanks...

patricia08

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 13,2014
Nomination.....
DD:Nov 17,2014
AOR Received.
PER: Dec 3,2014
File Transfer...
PCC:May 20, 2015
Med's Request
May 29, 2015
Med's Done....
June 4, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received: August 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Guys is it okay to use the credit card of my husband in the payment form or it should be my credit card only?

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
dimple09 said:
Hello everyone,

I am applying for Canada Immigration and am currently in the process of applying for an ECA from WES. I am finding little ambiguity in the documents required. It would be great if you can advise me on the belowmentioned points:

I have a masters from a different university and a bachelors from a different university. As such, is it ok for applying for transcripts from both individually? yes, it is okay and required too.

What other documents need to be submitted by the institution? only original transcripts in sealed envelopes.

What documents do I need to submit from my end? for that, see here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/eg7toc.asp#results

Can I collect the sealed envelopes from the university and courier it with my envelope? if the university allows it. (so do not allow actually)

Since I will be having 3 envelopes sealed and 1 with the documents I need to submit; is it ok if I club them in one packet and courier it? i don't understand this question, where you are asking to send this for ECA or to NOVA SCOTIA?

What is the process of WES for applying for transcripts? go to website, http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp and register, you will be allotted a reference number and then you can proceed further.

I am really worried ....Please help me with your advises at your earliest....

Thanks...
Hope, it clears the clouds..

Status
Not open for further replies.