+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

champsdh

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Oh wow! Thanks for the info though. Just nervous about the DD which will reach its six months life end of November

All the best to us!!!

sampathuce

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
charged on 10-11-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
processing started on 21-02-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
Hi seniors,

Can somebody please confirm the below.

As we need to submit IMM5669E(back ground) for sependent separately.

If yes..
1) As we need to provide education and personal history details.. do we need to submit supporting documents like education credentials. ??

Please confirm...

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Pipis Husband said:
It would be best to get it on letterhead but if this is not possible, he can use his company email and you print it out. If company email is not possible, then get it on plain paper but his call card must be attached. There must be proof of his connection to the company otherwise it will raise suspicion. Cheers :)
What can i say the company is Dell who is denying this :( . Will try n get something done.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varuen said:
will they definitely ask for statement? as i am not maintaining as i do not have required funds.
If you do not have the required funds, you are ineligible.

You are required to submit proof of funds with your application, what did you submit?

The local VO will probably ask for some updated proof of funds before issuing your visa. What do you plan to do then?

You must bring settlement funds with you to Canada. What are you going to bring with you?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
migrator2014 said:
i might have some charges on my CC for 10th .. i did some shopping that day ... :p :p :p

hahaha :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Aquarian1990

Jul 10, 2014
LittleOwl said:
Dear Oscar7, no, I'm not alright at all - I got so extremely worried about this issue! I don't know why, honestly! But I am worried. The information on the forums is very confusing. Were there some forumites that sent plain photocopies of important documents (say, job references) - not certified true copies - and still received PER?
In your posts, I see my future after I will have submitted my application ;D
I know I will be worrying about every little thing that may affect my application.
Stop worrying and relax :D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppmom said:
Since we now confirmed that there is no May 7 PERs yet, do you think CIC changed policy on giving PERs? I am thinking if this was the case. Like maybe they want to issue PERs, Medical Request, etc. like what CPP-Ottawa is currently doing?

Seniors, any thoughts on this?
Lots of people have received PERs without the MR and other items.

Jags0211

Star Member
May 5, 2014
What if my spouse is accompanying with me?
I am the principal applicant and I am
Adding my husband as dependent accompanying me because the NOC Doesn't matches any of his job title.
What if my application gets processed? Can he apply job in Canada later on?
I am not sure how that process goes. Because his employer references, IELTS test, nothing is present in my application.

Please help...

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
LittleOwl said:
Dear Oscar7, no, I'm not alright at all - I got so extremely worried about this issue! I don't know why, honestly! But I am worried. The information on the forums is very confusing. Were there some forumites that sent plain photocopies of important documents (say, job references) - not certified true copies - and still received PER?

i am surprised why your query regarding photocopies have not been solved yet????
dear you can submit photocopies of documents if they are in English because attestation is not mandatory for English documents
if you are not satisfied or still doubt you can submit attested documents and live a tension free life...

dear if you have doubt regarding photocopy or not getting satisfied by forum members, don't listen to anyone..... just go and get them notarized...
it is as simple as that...if you get them notarized or not it will not effect your application at all... but the main thing is to be your satisfaction...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bilal Bashir said:
seniors today I got a call from my back that CIC is attempting to make transaction on CC but system declined it and bank told me that CIC should attempt again and make transaction in 2 parts because 1250CAD is higher amount. Bank told me to call CIC and ask them to make two transactions of 625CAD each. I have mailed CIC Sydney office.
What should I do more so that CIC can make transaction :-X :-[ :-X
Ask them to raise your limit. Tell them you are expecting this transaction. Very unlikely CIC will attempt a transaction in 2 parts. They probably won't even process your e-mail by the time they are finished trying. You could get lucky, but you need to work it out on your end, do not expect CIC to work it out.

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
The problem is, I already submitted my application. Until this day I was SURE that English documents are not required to be in the form of certified true copies. Thank you very much for your reply ANANJAY!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jango1 said:
MODERATORS !!

Since I have applied for dual intent, I have received my student visa and a UCI number.
How do I update this information to FSW application ?
Because, I learnt that any changes in situation need to immediately be reported.

Any thoughts about the steps need to be taken ?
No need to report this now, there isn't really any way you can update your already received application with this information. After your local VO contacts you you can update them.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
future_canadian said:
Ask them to raise your limit. Tell them you are expecting this transaction. Very unlikely CIC will attempt a transaction in 2 parts. They probably won't even process your e-mail by the time they are finished trying. You could get lucky, but you need to work it out on your end, do not expect CIC to work it out.
Ask your bank to raise the limit immediately.. They should do it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LittleOwl said:
Are you certain? Did you send any plain photocopies? was your DD / CC charged already?
I sent plain photocopies and my DD has been cashed.

The Guide clearly states which copies must be certified or notarized: those that are translated. Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.