+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srsd

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] Do you have designation mentioned on your joining letter / contract document and on your pay slips? It is the duties that need to match with NOC guide requirements though. About 80% of the duties should match more or less. It is tricky so make it along those lines.

offer letter shows designation,

faraconda

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-2-2015
File Transfer...
28-2-2015
Med's Request
22-4-2015
Med's Done....
Med's Recieved on 5-5-2015
Interview........
DM 30-5-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Soon
Who are Stephson, Mike and other names who received our applications ?
Are they officers who value our applications?

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
faraconda said:
Who are Stephson, Mike and other names who received our applications ?
Are they officers who value our applications?
They are just the guys in the mail room. I too had the same doubt and went there as a courier delivery guy and found out. :p :p :p :p Just kidding.

Annie_Twinkle

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 3, 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 23, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 25, 2015
Med's Request
March 23, 2015
Med's Done....
March 28, 2015 Third Line: April 14, 2015 DM: May 7, 2015
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015
Hi guys,

I am planning to take a reference letter from my ex-superior in a plain A4 paper (no letter head). My question is should I include the company's phone number/website address/fax in the reference letter.

Pls reply.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Annie_Twinkle said:
Hi guys,

I am planning to take a reference letter from my ex-superior in a plain A4 paper (no letter head). My question is should I include the company's phone number/website address/fax in the reference letter.

Pls reply.
Yes, these details like email, phone, fax and address should be there in the reference letter.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
The May 7th Apps were charged about 30, 40 days back..., still no PER's. Last year the average time between cc and per was 7 days, and the time to complete application and issuing visa for NDVO was 1 year. Going by this, it will take atleast 4 to 7 years for applications to complete processing in NDVO office.

So is canada FSWP 2014 worth it all the pain...

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Annie_Twinkle said:
Hi guys,

Pls reply.
Hi Annie,

Please read these two posts

http://www.fsw2014.info/sample-reference-letter/
http://www.fsw2014.info/reference-letter-problems/

These should cover just about everything !!!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ Sonyaadnan

NO qtasneen is right, U.C use software developed & operated by NADRA for issuance of B.C. Its a misconception that B.C is issued by NADRA ..... confirmed to me by a NADRA official ........ it could have been any other software company but to keep the national database secure, it developed, managed, and operated by NADRA on behalf of U.C ...... its like U.C has outsourced whole process to NADRA but U.C remains the owner/authority.

sonyaadnan said:
LOL u are telling me wrong when u urself saying the same wht i have told u,.. NADRA IS THE ISSUING AUTHORITY!!! U have to give money to UC office guy n he helps u make birth certificate n it does not have to be the uc office of ur area because NADRA eventually willl issue it.

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]For people those who are not sure if they are applying for right category or not...Please send ur email to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca
& noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca

They access ur data and provide accurate response as to which NOC should u apply for. Please send ur duties and ur qualification and ur role and they will respond u within 4-5 working days.

Ofcourse the final decision is on the visa officer but you will get a better understanding of it from them rather than guessing.

Their response is something like this....This is just an example of NOC 2173. Just sharing because lot of people ask these questions....

Hello XYZ,

The following is the response to your request for assistance (reference #47**** ):

Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described. Please verify the link below to ensure that the education, main duties and employment requirements correspond to your occupation. You are in a better position to determine whether or not this NOC code reflects your job.

NOC Code: 2173 - Software engineers and designers
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2173

OR

NOC Code: 2283 - Information systems testing technicians
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2283

The National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes are determined by the Skill Type and Skill Level. The Skill Type represents the type of work performed as well as the general industry of employment, in order to easily indicate the segment of the world of work. The Skill Level represents the education required to perform the work. However, the NOC does recognize the fact that most jobs require multitasking or performing more than one duty. As a result there is a 51% rule that can be used as a guideline. Simply put, 51% of the job functions must be contained in the main duties of the selected NOC description.

The final decision for selecting the most appropriate National Occupational Classification (NOC) code is each individual's responsibility as you know your education, skills and abilities better than anyone else. However, the ultimate decision remains the responsibility of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) as they are the only ones who have the authority to determine if the information provided meets their criteria.

Thank you,

Enquiry Response Team | Équipe de gestion des demandes
Skills and Employment Branch | Direction générale des compétences et de l'emploi
Employment and Social Development Canada | Emploi et Développement social Canada
Gatineau, QC, Canada K1A 0J9
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

deepearl

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PER on 9th September
AOR Received.
Second line on 4th Nov
IELTS Request
Sent With the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 30th Oct
Med's Request
Hopefully NOW
Now that we can see CC charge for 9th may, is there anyone with the 12th may yet? :) :) :)
If not then hope 12th may apps start from Monday or Tuesday.

Annie_Twinkle

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 3, 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 23, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 25, 2015
Med's Request
March 23, 2015
Med's Done....
March 28, 2015 Third Line: April 14, 2015 DM: May 7, 2015
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] Ma'am, You ask a lot of questions that have been answered in the CIC material only if you took the time to read them. That is not respecting other's time. Recommend you read the CIC website, Information guide and Document checklist in particular. Only 2.5 to 3 hours job, that's it. :) I can send the links if you like!

Sure. Please send especially the reference letter part.

If everybody is able to understand everything from CIC websites, then what the is the need of this forum. But still if u can reply, answer me, does the company information such as phone number and all is required on the reference letter...?

Please send the link..

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
24 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]For people those who are not sure if they are applying for right category or not...Please send ur email to noc @ workingincanada.gc.ca
& noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca

They access ur data and provide accurate response as to which NOC should u apply for. Please send ur duties and ur qualification and ur role and they will respond u within 4-5 working days.

Ofcourse the final decision is on the visa officer but you will get a better understanding of it from them rather than guessing.

Their response is something like this....This is just an example of NOC 2173. Just sharing because lot of people ask these questions....

Hello XYZ,

The following is the response to your request for assistance (reference #47**** ):

Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described. Please verify the link below to ensure that the education, main duties and employment requirements correspond to your occupation. You are in a better position to determine whether or not this NOC code reflects your job.

NOC Code: 2173 - Software engineers and designers
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2173

OR

NOC Code: 2283 - Information systems testing technicians
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2283

The National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes are determined by the Skill Type and Skill Level. The Skill Type represents the type of work performed as well as the general industry of employment, in order to easily indicate the segment of the world of work. The Skill Level represents the education required to perform the work. However, the NOC does recognize the fact that most jobs require multitasking or performing more than one duty. As a result there is a 51% rule that can be used as a guideline. Simply put, 51% of the job functions must be contained in the main duties of the selected NOC description.

The final decision for selecting the most appropriate National Occupational Classification (NOC) code is each individual's responsibility as you know your education, skills and abilities better than anyone else. However, the ultimate decision remains the responsibility of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) as they are the only ones who have the authority to determine if the information provided meets their criteria.

Thank you,

Enquiry Response Team | Équipe de gestion des demandes
Skills and Employment Branch | Direction générale des compétences et de l'emploi
Employment and Social Development Canada | Emploi et Développement social Canada
Gatineau, QC, Canada K1A 0J9
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Good info +1

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Annie_Twinkle said:
Sure. Please send especially the reference letter part.

If everybody is able to understand everything from CIC websites, then what the is the need of this forum. But still if u can reply, answer me, does the company information such as phone number and all is required on the reference letter...?

Please send the link..
I agree with Oscar7. We are surely here for help but person who has questions, also has to put show some efforts in it. Please go through document checklist. Whatever is need is written their including reference letter part.

Many information such as phone no, website, authorized person's name, etc. has to be on reference letter. They only reason I am telling you to go through document checklist is because if we missed something then you might get it from there.

No offence. Peace :)

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
nishu900 said:
I have received back my file today due to a blunder done by me by mentioning 2 NOC on Schedule Form 3.

I am planning to submit my file again, what are the chances left for me, if i apply under NOC 2173 or 2174.

Do i need to take a chance or not.

Also, Do i need to make a new DD as it is now valid till 15th Oct 2014.

Please help..
@nishu900 - Where exactly did you mention 2 NOC's on Schedule 3 form? Was it under section 12(a) OR 12(b)?? I understand it is okay to have 2 different ones under 12(b) but not in 12(a).

Senios - Pls confirm..Thanks

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confirmed.. You are absolutely right !

I suppose @nishu filled two NOC's for VO to choose by filling them both in 12(a)... may be 1 NOC inside the box and the other one out-of-the box thinking 8)

Destinationca said:
@ nishu900 - Where exactly did you mention 2 NOC's on Schedule 3 form? Was it under section 12(a) OR 12(b)?? I understand it is okay to have 2 different ones under 12(b) but not in 12(a).

Senios - Pls confirm..Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.