+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi vallabha147,

why are you taking so much of Risk... you can also be forced into legal implications if found by your employer....

check below link for more info... you can get some useful info about your problem..

http://www.fsw2014.info/having-problems-in-getting-job-reference-letter-from-your-employer/

Good Luck bro :) :) :)

vallabha147 said:
Hi,

My Job duty letter is ready from previous employer, but I am not able to get it from a resposible person working in present company.
Though my senior is ready to sign on Job Duty letter for me. My question is what kind of procedure is being followed by VO? Are they calling the concern person to cross check or do they send a scanned copy in post to company to cross check. Because I can't use company's letter head without their permission and if in case I am found using it then we many can loose the Job.

Can anyone please help me out over this issue?

Many Thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
yes you are correct bro.. :)

and my NOC 0121 is also not HOT noc :D :D :D....

future_canadian said:
FSW will close April 30, 2015.

But: If sending in November 2014, why does it matter? So long as your application is received before the deadline you are fine.

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
Annie_Twinkle said:
Unfortunately No..
My question is did u ask ur ex employer? do u have an email from them stating that they are not going to give u a letter? If yes then attach that copy of email with ur applicaiton as well.

Rest You can get an Affidavit with all below details from your ex-colleagues.

Letters must be:
- written on company letterhead,
- signed by the responsible officer / supervisor,
- have the printed name and title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature,
- show the company's full address, telepohne and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
- stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).

Letters must include all of the following information:

- the specific period of your employment with the company,
- the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each

position,
- your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
- your total annual salary plus benefits,
- the number of hours worked per week.

Additional supporting documents may include:

- copies of work contracts,
- copies of pay stubs.

MacFar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014(Returned) 02-10-2014 (App Resent)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
mkshah said:
Friends...
I need your help to understand this better.

It is mentioned as below on the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Applications per eligible occupation:
As of May 1, 2014, there is an overall cap of 25,500 for new federal skilled worker applications. This includes a cap of 500 applications from PhD students. There are also sub-caps of 1,000 for each of the 50 eligible occupations. The caps do not affect people with a valid job offer. These are the last applications we will accept under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015.

so... query is that...

is it that...they will not accept any application under FSWP after January 2015...

or this FSWP 2014 program will continue till April-2015?? If this is the case... then pls share the source of this info...

this is very important for me because I am planning to send my application in first or second week of November2014,

Thanks in advance for your help :) :) :)
mkshah,
Below is a quote from the Help Centre page on their website:
"Will skilled immigrants be considered under both the current admissions system and Express Entry in 2015?

No. Each application is assessed according to the eligibility requirements and caps in place at the time CIC receives it. In order to be considered for Express Entry, people will have to apply separately (starting in January 2015) using a new electronic application management system. There will not be any application caps or occupation lists under Express Entry.

There is always a time lag between when people apply and when they settle in Canada. As a result, there will be an overlap between people being processed under these caps in 2014 and people applying under Express Entry in 2015."

The above means that the 2 processes will run simultaneously from January till FSW ends in April 2015. Note the word overlap above.
That answers it.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Thomas1987 said:
Pips Thanks for the response.

A reference should be in a letter head or on a email ?am sure my senior colleague will not be able to give in a letter head, what incase he is not issued a visiting card by the company?

Thanks,
It would be best to get it on letterhead but if this is not possible, he can use his company email and you print it out. If company email is not possible, then get it on plain paper but his call card must be attached. There must be proof of his connection to the company otherwise it will raise suspicion. Cheers :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
great info indeed....

+1 to you bro MacFar :) :) :)

MacFar said:
mkshah,
"Will skilled immigrants be considered under both the current admissions system and Express Entry in 2015?

No. Each application is assessed according to the eligibility requirements and caps in place at the time CIC receives it. In order to be considered for Express Entry, people will have to apply separately (starting in January 2015) using a new electronic application management system. There will not be any application caps or occupation lists under Express Entry.

There is always a time lag between when people apply and when they settle in Canada. As a result, there will be an overlap between people being processed under these caps in 2014 and people applying under Express Entry in 2015."

The above means that the 2 processes will run simultaneously from January till FSW ends in April 2015. Note the word overlap above.
That answers it.

lpmc2017

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
08-15-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Med's Done....
10-24-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
jaison said:
im applying under noc 3012. my application received by cic on 4th july 2014. can any one help me to know, how many days it will take to get a response from cic..can any one tell approximate date? can i fall in 1000 cap hence 3012 is a fast filling noc? pls help me to knoww so worriedddd
I think you have to wait minimum 60 - 90 days , looking at the pace which CIC is going.
An assumption for your case - CC/DD encashment will be around Mid / end Sep.

migrator2014

Jun 25, 2014
kollins said:
Explore the option of sworn affidavit/declaration of age....it works well.
Cheers.
You can get it from the consulate ... just go to the consulate responsible for your area, along with appropriate documents and your original passport ... they will issue you birth certificate on the same day ...

3142_aspirant

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
DD 21-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 15-Oct-2014
Med's Request
20-OCT-2014
Bilal Bashir said:
seniors today I got a call from my back that CIC is attempting to make transaction on CC but system declined it and bank told me that CIC should attempt again and make transaction in 2 parts because 1250CAD is higher amount. Bank told me to call CIC and ask them to make two transactions of 625CAD each. I have mailed CIC Sydney office.
What should I do more so that CIC can make transaction :-X :-[ :-X
Instruct your bank to honor that transaction since you have credit limit available. CIC might not attend to such amendments.

lpmc2017

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
08-15-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Med's Done....
10-24-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
adrscuds said:
Is there any sort of order in which CIO checks/processes the applications delivered at any given day? For example, by delivery time/order of arrival, as in the apps received first, in the morning, are checked before the ones received later the same day?

Starting to get worried here. My app was received may 9th at 9:40 am and my CC still wasn't charged. I might be getting addicted to hitting the refresh button on the spreadsheet page to see how many have been charged.

Every SMS that comes to my cell phone is a skipped heartbeat LoL.

Going nuts
First of all, I was also under the same condition for last 3-4 days since I heard 9th May chargings started.
Do not worry - CIC is having their own working style and procedures which none of us are clear about.
My app was recd @9.50am on 05/09 but before me some people whose app were recd @11.00 AM got charged.

Hope for the best,wait...Good luck..

lpmc2017

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
08-15-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Med's Done....
10-24-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
MacFar said:
mkshah,

That answers it.

Very useful info...+1 for u...

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
MODERATORS !!

Since I have applied for dual intent, I have received my student visa and a UCI number.
How do I update this information to FSW application ?
Because, I learnt that any changes in situation need to immediately be reported.

Any thoughts about the steps need to be taken ?

Annie_Twinkle

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 3, 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 23, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 25, 2015
Med's Request
March 23, 2015
Med's Done....
March 28, 2015 Third Line: April 14, 2015 DM: May 7, 2015
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015
24 said:
My question is did u ask ur ex employer? do u have an email from them stating that they are not going to give u a letter? If yes then attach that copy of email with ur applicaiton as well.

Rest You can get an Affidavit with all below details from your ex-colleagues.

Letters must be:
- written on company letterhead,
- signed by the responsible officer / supervisor,
- have the printed name and title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature,
- show the company's full address, telepohne and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
- stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).

Letters must include all of the following information:

- the specific period of your employment with the company,
- the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each

position,
- your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
- your total annual salary plus benefits,
- the number of hours worked per week.

Additional supporting documents may include:

- copies of work contracts,
- copies of pay stubs.
Hi,

As you said "Letters must be:
- written on company letterhead,"

how can I get a company letter head since I am not working with that company anymore...I can do in a white plan paper only...Should I add company phone/email/fax details in that letter... ?

atz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience / pointers to keep in mind to avoid delays in getting PCC through Indian Consulate in US?

I applied for India PCC through Indian Consulate in New York. They said it should be ready in 3 weeks time but it's already been more than that and they are saying they haven't received response from India yet. They are also not saying which police station or department the inquiry is pending at as they are only saying they have sent inquiry to India from NY Consulate and until they get response from India they can't issue PCC.

I have specified different permanent address in the PCC application form than the one on my passport as I was living with my parents in Mumbai at the time my passport was renewed but my parents moved back to our native place in Gujarat after I moved to USA so I specified my permanent address in India as the place where my parents live as of now since no one lives at the old address in my passport currently.

Any idea if having different permanent addresses in passport vs PCC application form can cause any delays? Any idea where the inquiry would go in this type of case? i.e. the local police at my passport address or the one I specified in PCC application form or both?

Thanks..

MaxGuy

Jul 17, 2014
Hi,

I am having the same issue. I have degree in Electronics and communications. I have 8 years experience in 2173.
Please let me know whether I should start processing my application or not. Also, can any one guide me from which instituition I should evaluate my education.

Status
Not open for further replies.