+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Picku said:
Dear Seniors,

I am very much Interested to enroll in FSWP in 2014. I am Qualifying under Human Resource Managers and the total points coming are 71 for myself.

Also, I have got my Work experience certificate, IELTES Score Card, PCC also done, WES Evaluation Report. And all these documents are already ready from last month month however, I have not enrolled till now because of following reasons

a) I am married and I don't have the Marriage Certificate, Can I try and apply by showing Marriage Certificate given by Registered Sikh Temple and also I have my husbands name embossed on my Passport. Legal Court Marriage Certificate cant be made right now because of some reason.

b) Secondly, If my husband doesn't enrolls with me, then what reason should we give for his non applying.

c) Lastly, My husbands DOB on Birth Certificate is 08- July-1983, however on all other documents like Class 10th Cert and his Passport its 08- July-1983. So If we show his DOB proof as Class 10 th Certifcate then what reason should be give for non-submission of his Date of Birth proof.

Please help me and suggest if anyone of you have gone through such situation of non having marriage certificate and have been able to qualify.

Regards
Kiran
We've already answered the question about your marriage certificate. Why do you keep asking when there has been extensive discussion? You need proof that you are legally married, that means a legal marriage certificate. You can always provide your religious certificate and an explanation of why you cannot get a legal marriage certificate and hope they accept it, who knows.

If your husband isn't accompanying you then you should provide the actual honest reason he isn't accompanying you. Note that you must supply the relevant forms and documents even if he is not accompanying, and cannot claim any adaptability points based on your husband if he is not accompanying you.

I don't understand #3, you have said that the dates match (both are 08-July-1983). What's the question?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Thomas1987 said:
Hello All,

Am gathering documents to apply under FSW NOC: 2171. Information systems Analysts/ Consultant. My current designation is Senor Systems Engineer but my role and responsibilities come under NOC2171 will this be a problem even if i have a reference letter from the company. Titles don't matter as long as you can produce a reference letter with the duties of your intended NOC

My first employer is not ready neither responding to emails for a reference letter, In this case what can be done ? You can get a reference from your former supervisor or senior colleague at that job who can vouch for you if asked by your VO. Attach the person's call card to the reference and you are okay

Do i really need a consultant to advise on this or can i apply on my own? I already have my Quebec file lying for 2 years since am eligible now wanna go for FSW. Most of us on this forum applied on our own. You are welcome to do same or use a consultant, the choice is yours.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi, see responses above. Good luck to you :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] Dear Kiran, CIO would like to know why you can't provide a legal marriage certificate in order to give you an exemption. You will have to explain that in a cover letter and unless they believe it is a VERY STRONG reason they won't allow an exemption. I can think of extreme examples like explaining marriage on the rocks i.e. separation, impending divorce, a police case registered against each other etc. with sufficient evidence to back your claim. Cases of such extreme nature rather than saying my husband or in-laws are not helping in getting the marriage certificate. In the eyes of CIO, a wife and a husband are very much capable of getting a marriage certificate issued for their marriage and ideally should have done that right at the time of marriage.

No kidding, how is it even possible to get married without a legal certificate? And what kind of country won't issue one to a person who is married upon request?

Annie_Twinkle

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 3, 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 23, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 25, 2015
Med's Request
March 23, 2015
Med's Done....
March 28, 2015 Third Line: April 14, 2015 DM: May 7, 2015
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015
24 said:
you can take a reference letter from ex employer as well...if u have worked for atleast 1 year or more and the job was related to NOC ur applying aganist...
usually people from current company are scared as employer may believe u will be leaving them now or later...so u can definately take from any employer. And it should be from HR (most preferably). But any manager/lead level person having access to Letter head of company should be able to give u that letter and that would be ok.
Hi friend,

I am not talking about employer...employee(colleague)...Since my last company is not giving me refernce letter, I want a reference letter from my ex-colleague, who was my team lead. Can I take a refernce letter from him? the problem is he is also not working with that company now...

Pls help....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k_b said:
Finally I have a question after a long long time :) :)

I have a fixed deposit in my name and am loosing some 1500 bucks quaterly because of TDS deduction. I am planning to switch this to my wife's name so at to save this TDS deduction.

If by god's grace I get a PER mail, then VO will ask for 6 month bank statement, my account will not have much balance but this FDR will be there throughout the process.

I just need a confirmation on whether we can show FDR as proof of funds to VO that too in spouse's name?

-KB
No problem

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
srsd said:
i don't have Birth certificate, now i am in usa, it's very hard to get in india from usa, is there any alternative instead of Birth certificate?
Explore the option of sworn affidavit/declaration of age....it works well.
Cheers.

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
Annie_Twinkle said:
Hi friend,

I am not talking about employer...employee(colleague)...Since my last company is not giving me refernce letter, I want a reference letter from my ex-colleague, who was my team lead. Can I take a refernce letter from him? the problem is he is also not working with that company now...

Pls help....
If it is on letter head of company then no worries. is it possible to get it on letter head of previous company with authorised stamp (i guess not)?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vallabha147 said:
Hi,

My Job duty letter is ready from previous employer, but I am not able to get it from a resposible person working in present company.
Though my senior is ready to sign on Job Duty letter for me. My question is what kind of procedure is being followed by VO? Are they calling the concern person to cross check or do they send a scanned copy in post to company to cross check. Because I can't use company's letter head without their permission and if in case I am found using it then we many can loose the Job.

Can anyone please help me out over this issue?

Many Thanks
It's possible the VO will verify the letter. Don't steal your company's letterhead, you are poisoning your application with a misrepresentation.

If you can't get one from the company, get one from your senior and explain why you can't get one from the company. You're probably fine especially because you have other employer reference letters already.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LittleOwl said:
Guys please HELP!!!! About copies of documents ORIGINALLY IN ENGLISH! Is it necessary to notarize copies of such documents? I did not do that, I thought only copies of non-English documents require notarization!! Please help!!!
Nope, no need.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi Annie_Twinkle,

pls check below link... you can get some useful info about your problem..

http://www.fsw2014.info/having-problems-in-getting-job-reference-letter-from-your-employer/

Good Luck bro :) :) :)

Annie_Twinkle said:
Hi friend,

Pls help....

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see responses above. Good luck to you :)

Pips Thanks for the response.

A reference should be in a letter head or on a email ?am sure my senior colleague will not be able to give in a letter head, what incase he is not issued a visiting card by the company?

Thanks,

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Friends...
I need your help to understand this better.

It is mentioned as below on the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Applications per eligible occupation:
As of May 1, 2014, there is an overall cap of 25,500 for new federal skilled worker applications. This includes a cap of 500 applications from PhD students. There are also sub-caps of 1,000 for each of the 50 eligible occupations. The caps do not affect people with a valid job offer. These are the last applications we will accept under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015.

so... query is that...

is it that...they will not accept any application under FSWP after January 2015...

or this FSWP 2014 program will continue till April-2015?? If this is the case... then pls share the source of this info...

this is very important for me because I am planning to send my application in first or second week of November2014,

Thanks in advance for your help :) :) :)
FSW will close April 30, 2015.

But: If sending in November 2014, why does it matter? So long as your application is received before the deadline you are fine.

Annie_Twinkle

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 3, 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 23, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 25, 2015
Med's Request
March 23, 2015
Med's Done....
March 28, 2015 Third Line: April 14, 2015 DM: May 7, 2015
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015
24 said:
If it is on letter head of company then no worries. is it possible to get it on letter head of previous company with authorised stamp (i guess not)?
Unfortunately No..

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Is there any sort of order in which CIO checks/processes the applications delivered at any given day? For example, by delivery time/order of arrival, as in the apps received first, in the morning, are checked before the ones received later the same day?

Starting to get worried here. My app was received may 9th at 9:40 am and my CC still wasn't charged. I might be getting addicted to hitting the refresh button on the spreadsheet page to see how many have been charged.

Every SMS that comes to my cell phone is a skipped heartbeat LoL.

Going nuts

jaison

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
im applying under noc 3012. my application received by cic on 4th july 2014. can any one help me to know, how many days it will take to get a response from cic..can any one tell approximate date? can i fall in 1000 cap hence 3012 is a fast filling noc? pls help me to knoww so worriedddd

Status
Not open for further replies.