+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Thanks bro.. Even i have HDFC DD & local branch takes too long to respond to my queries. Could you provide me the e-mail id or contact info of HDFC nostro branch?

june17th2174 said:
FYI for DD Payers...

The statement that it takes 15 days to get update on DD is wrong..

In order to confirm DD encashment it takes not more than 1 working day to bank.

I confirmed my DD 3 times from HDFC bank and they always replied me in 1 working day about the status. I queried them on Friday (27-06-2014) on yesterday (30-06-2014) they replied me that the DD has been encashed. They sent me the Nostro account debit entry details also on my request.

So, it is totally wrong to say that DD inquiry takes 15 days.

One more thing to note. Do contact with your bank's head office branch (Mumbai in case of HDFC) or send email on bank support numbers to get the status by giving all the details of DD. They will reply faster than local branch because there is only one Nostro account per bank per country and head office branch keeps direct access to this account. So they verify very faster.

Hope it helps

Regards
Amar

induscan

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
15-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2015
LANDED..........
08-01-2016
Seniors,

Do they use Schedule 3 form Q.12 main duties to assess against the NOC we claim? and/or do they go into exp/ref letters to see what we did to claim the NOC?
If it is just the Schedule 3 form, then it is unfair as it does not reflect everything we did and there is no space to even write all that.

Please suggest.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Query regarding Generic application form:

Personal details (2)
My first name in passport is xxxxkumar and xxxx in some company documents.. should i mention xxxx as my nick name..?
Last name: passport is xxxxxiya and my father writes xxxxxia (without 'Y') in his passport.. should i mention xxxxxia as my nick name also..? - This may avoid some discrepancy when they try to correlate my passport with my father's passport.. (not for FSW, but as a proactive measure for future)

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
monika3142 said:
Hello seniors.....I have a query....please help...I sent my appl...noc 3142 ....but in my appl...I have sent the original ECA report but not the accompanying letter....as I applied for nova scotia RLMD also....so at dat tym I sent d letter from WES and report to dem. As I had 2 originals of d report so I could send the ECA report to CIC. ...jus now I checked dat someone's file got rejected due to incomplete ECA. ...wat does dat mean....moreover to explain further....I have sent a cover letter to CIC along with d file delievery proof for RLMD nova scotia to explain my circumstance. ...now m worried regardin dis....please help...

Seniors pls suggest .
I have also not attached my covering letter for ECA . is it really needed ? is there any reason to worry ???? I have send only the orginal ECA single page specifying that the degree is equivalent .
Waiting for comments -
Jdn

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Friends
With God's grace and with all your support, my [size=20pt]cc got charged
today... yippeeeeeeeeeeee

I am May 7th 1:57pm 2281 Applicant

Please update me in spreadsheet
[/size]

Congrats.......
Pray for us

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Accompanying Letter is 'Not reqd'.. You need send Copies of Degree Cert + Marksheet/ transcript (alongwith Original ECA) that's all 8)

monika3142 said:
Hello seniors.....I have a query....please help...I sent my appl...noc 3142 ....but in my appl...I have sent the original ECA report but not the accompanying letter....as I applied for nova scotia RLMD also....so at dat tym I sent d letter from WES and report to dem. As I had 2 originals of d report so I could send the ECA report to CIC. ...jus now I checked dat someone's file got rejected due to incomplete ECA. ...wat does dat mean....moreover to explain further....I have sent a cover letter to CIC along with d file delievery proof for RLMD nova scotia to explain my circumstance. ...now m worried regardin dis....please help...

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ patel saahab,

maja maa ?

Pls dont get "faded" .. your photos (6) will Not match with your face when you go for Visa stamping to NDVO (if reqd.) 8) 8)

LOL ;D

patelbhavik said:
guys,

as per spread sheet there are 127 applicants whose app. received on 7th may or before but payment not charged. This is gonna take long time. this waiting thing is really frustrates m really fade up with it.

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
HI JSB,

Send your application without your wife's passport..
Send a covering letter saying you have applied for your wife's passport along with the acknowledgement given by passport authorities..

All the best!

jsb85 said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm in a dilemma of whether to send my application now or may b later , here is my concern..currently my wife does not have passport and she will apply in a tatkaal scheme from our hometown only by end of this July month. My question is:-

1) Can i send my application now, as i planned before..firstly i will apply for the PR for myself than will initiate for my wife.
2) Now, i changed my mind and planning to send the application for both (me & wife), but it would be possible by 1st week of august 2014.

Anyone from the married world fraternity :D, who are applying for themselves as of now (as a single applicant) and planning to apply for the spouse later...please tell me how you will apply later for your wife?

Do you think guys, NOC- 2171 will remain open till mid of August 2014?

Anxiously waiting for the kind responses.

Thanks & Regards

libraprateek

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 19.12.2014
Nomination.....
PER : 12.01.2015
AOR Received.
24/02/2015 (NDVO /Warsaw)
IELTS Request
Submitted at First Stage
File Transfer...
Processing started on 22nd April
Med's Request
15/05/2015
Med's Done....
01/06/2015
Interview........
TLU on 10.06.2015 "Medical Results have been received"
Passport Req..
14.07.2015 (Decision made on 17.07.2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted on 23/07/2015, Visa issued on :30/07/2015
ashpillai said:
I know this is a digression but I would like to air my views on the "IIM" issue that arose recently. Why are we surprised that an IIM grad is considering FSW?? and why does it reflect poorly on India??
These arguments imply that it is understandable for non IITs and non IIMs to apply under the FSW program but when an IIM grad applies, it signals an aberration.
There is nothing wrong with India and there is nothing wrong with an IIM or an IIT applying for immigration under the FSW program. The decision is an intensely personal decision and is a multidimensional one. Agreed that job and career is a strong component for many but I am sure all you will agree that there are other equally if not stronger motivations at play.
I know people who have migrated even though they did not have any "usual" or "conventional" reasons to do so. People who were well off, in stable jobs, some in government jobs, couple of them in advanced stages in life.....
Even in my case, I have been asked by many why I would choose to sacrifice a cushy PSU job and uproot my life and voluntarily opt for such uncertainty and potential hardship..... In my case, the answer is that me and my husband love our life, each other and our kids! We want to spend this life not pushing files but on an adventure... one after the other! We want to give a chance to our children to live whatever life they chose for themselves.... We are not looking to immigrate because we could not make it here.... We have made it here and we know we will make it there too.... It is just that this world is so beautiful that the thought that we may die without seeing it together is scary!
I am not an IIM grad but I am sure like me, everyone here has their own unique set of reasons. I would say, FSW is a great equalizer.... A forum of adventurers.... Seekers.... Travellers .... True Romantics!!!
Thx Ash for the kind reply.
I dont know why people are so surprised to see an IIM graduate applying under FSW.
There are certain reasons which can not be explained but trust me I put in a lot of thought process before making a final decision about migrating to Canada and i am sure I made a right decision.

SMHassan

May 1, 2014
Satyajit_r said:
My agent sent my form by DHL on Thursday. There are some weird entries in their tracking. It shows it had reached CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA at 1.10 am. the next update is from LEIPZIG - GERMANY at 7.55. After a few more updates it shows it has reached ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA on Sunday at 23.09 the next update shows CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA at 9.52 on Monday. Anyone else face similar issues.
I faced the same. Also my tracking summary was showing forwarded for delivery from ONTARIO SERVICE AREA since 25th june. So after waiting for 2 days i started bombarding them with emails which ultimately resulted in the update of my tracking summary on Monday. It said that my package was already delivered on Friday 27th june, they just did not update the status....DHL seriously sucks :mad:

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
GMS said:
Query regarding Generic application form:

Personal details (2)
My first name in passport is xxxxkumar and xxxx in some company documents.. should i mention xxxx as my nick name..?
Last name: passport is xxxxxiya and my father writes xxxxxia (without 'Y') in his passport.. should i mention xxxxxia as my nick name also..? - This may avoid some discrepancy when they try to correlate my passport with my father's passport.. (not for FSW, but as a proactive measure for future)
Any name that is different from your passport, put those into Generic Form, section of Personal Details of question 2. I dumped every other name(s) there.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May have got surprised considering you're from A, B, C or L ? ;D
I think it would make more sense if you're specific in your posts ! 8)

libraprateek said:
Thx Ash for the kind reply.
I dont know why people are so surprised to see an IIM graduate applying under FSW.
There are certain reasons which can not be explained but trust me I put in a lot of thought process before making a final decision about migrating to Canada and i am sure I made a right decision.

induscan

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
15-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2015
LANDED..........
08-01-2016
induscan said:
Seniors,

Do they use Schedule 3 form Q.12 main duties to assess against the NOC we claim? and/or do they go into exp/ref letters to see what we did to claim the NOC?
If it is just the Schedule 3 form, then it is unfair as it does not reflect everything we did and there is no space to even write all that.

Please suggest.
Answers :) Please !

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Hi

Need one suggestion. My Application reached CIC on 28th May.
So, when should I start applying for PCCs. I need to get it from New Delhi, India and Madrid, Spain.

I think if I apply today, I will get them in 2-4 weeks. But, the way CIC is stuck on 7th May applications, my turn may come very late.
And I read somewhere, CIC would expect PCCs not older than 3 months.

So, shall I wait for another 2-3 weeks and then start ?? Or, I shud start now. Clearly, I donot want to apply again for Spain.

Please correct me if any of my assumptions are wrong. Thanks.

melko

May 24, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMHassan said:
I faced the same. Also my tracking summary was showing forwarded for delivery from ONTARIO SERVICE AREA since 25th june. So after waiting for 2 days i started bombarding them with emails which ultimately resulted in the update of my tracking summary on Monday. It said that my package was already delivered on Friday 27th june, they just did not update the status....DHL seriously sucks :mad:
This is OK. I had the same hassle. DHL uses a third party to deliver in Sydney, NS. This third party delivers in the committed dates or earlier but lakes a long time to update. In one or two days more, you will find the tracking website updated with date and time of delivery and whoever signed for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.