+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I'm in a dilemma of whether to send my application now or may b later , here is my concern..currently my wife does not have passport and she will apply in a tatkaal scheme from our hometown only by end of this July month. My question is:-

1) Can i send my application now, as i planned before..firstly i will apply for the PR for myself than will initiate for my wife.
2) Now, i changed my mind and planning to send the application for both (me & wife), but it would be possible by 1st week of august 2014.

Anyone from the married world fraternity :D, who are applying for themselves as of now (as a single applicant) and planning to apply for the spouse later...please tell me how you will apply later for your wife?

Do you think guys, NOC- 2171 will remain open till mid of August 2014?

Anxiously waiting for the kind responses.

Thanks & Regards

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
jdn said:
Are there Hard working Indians in New Delhi VO or only Canadian officers ?? strange only NDVO working faster :eek:
Well I am not sure. Seen the big campus and big buildings from outside but haven't been in. So no clue about the color of staff.

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
I really hope and believe u will be safe brother....

So try to be a bit more patient ...

Since God is great....

Thanks mate.....:)
I was just thinking to rewrite IELTS to get 7 in each sections so that I can apply for Australia..if Canada dsnt workout.... :-X

I am trying to follow the famous quote..."Hope for the BEST and plan for the WORST" 8) 8) 8) 8)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Century said:
1. No body knows; what I think, some 8-10 people got 3-days training on "Understanding 50 NOCs: Future of Canada" and those group are checking the applications. ;) ;) ;)

2. Yes, to know whether DD has been charged, it could take upto 15 days.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
nsing25 said:
All,
My CC got charged on 30th June.
NOC 2173
Application recieved date 7th May - 1:57 by MIKE
Please make sure to increase the International credit LIMIT.
In my case i provided CIC with SBI Credit card. Luckliy I called customer care on 26th June to know my CC limit.
IT was ZERO rupees, so I increased it and on 30th june got my CC charged(lucky enoughin my case).
Congratulations....

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
gsingh80 said:
Buddy from where are you getting this insider info??? Tell me ;) ;) ;)
Any contact with CIC staff?
Mike is my close friend, he told me. :p :p :p ;) ;) ;)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
ashishj said:
which email id do they send the PER from?
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
OR
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
FYI for DD Payers...

The statement that it takes 15 days to get update on DD is wrong..

In order to confirm DD encashment it takes not more than 1 working day to bank.

I confirmed my DD 3 times from HDFC bank and they always replied me in 1 working day about the status. I queried them on Friday (27-06-2014) on yesterday (30-06-2014) they replied me that the DD has been encashed. They sent me the Nostro account debit entry details also on my request.

So, it is totally wrong to say that DD inquiry takes 15 days.

One more thing to note. Do contact with your bank's head office branch (Mumbai in case of HDFC) or send email on bank support numbers to get the status by giving all the details of DD. They will reply faster than local branch because there is only one Nostro account per bank per country and head office branch keeps direct access to this account. So they verify very faster.

Hope it helps

Regards
Amar

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
capr13 said:
Having an old UCI # in the application would that help if i send the only the ECA (original) wih the UCI number and a cover letter.

Any comments?
Having an Old UCI# will give u 100% conformation that your orginal ECA will be updated with your new application . Only make sure that
1. in the latest application which you have already send u have specified the old UCI# .
2. include a covering letter with good wordings and request for updating the application with Orginal ECA.
3. CHANGE YOUR LIFE STYLE AND PRAY REGULARLY THAT BOTH YOUR APPLICATIONS ( Main application and second letter ) REACHES IN SAFE HANDS OF A GOOD OFFICER.

* my comments are based on what i have read from old posts .
Seniors Pls comment if wrong.

monika3142

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Hello seniors.....I have a query....please help...I sent my appl...noc 3142 ....but in my appl...I have sent the original ECA report but not the accompanying letter....as I applied for nova scotia RLMD also....so at dat tym I sent d letter from WES and report to dem. As I had 2 originals of d report so I could send the ECA report to CIC. ...jus now I checked dat someone's file got rejected due to incomplete ECA. ...wat does dat mean....moreover to explain further....I have sent a cover letter to CIC along with d file delievery proof for RLMD nova scotia to explain my circumstance. ...now m worried regardin dis....please help...

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Century said:
Mike is my close friend, he told me. :p :p :p ;) ;) ;)
Sounds like you had a party with him in the night club over the weekend ;) ;) :p :p :p

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
jsb85 said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm in a dilemma of whether to send my application now or may b later , here is my concern..currently my wife does not have passport and she will apply in a tatkaal scheme from our hometown only by end of this July month. My question is:-

1) Can i send my application now, as i planned before..firstly i will apply for the PR for myself than will initiate for my wife.
2) Now, i changed my mind and planning to send the application for both (me & wife), but it would be possible by 1st week of august 2014.

Anyone from the married world fraternity :D, who are applying for themselves as of now (as a single applicant) and planning to apply for the spouse later...please tell me how you will apply later for your wife?

Do you think guys, NOC- 2171 will remain open till mid of August 2014?

Anxiously waiting for the kind responses.

Thanks & Regards
2171 is a hot NOC, among the top 5 as seen from CIC website..
If you are applying under tatkal for passport then you might recieve it in 10 days. Acc to me u shud wait for arnd 10 days and then send the complete package.
As there is cap limit of 1000 per NOC, u could still be safe

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
june17th2174 said:
FYI for DD Payers...

The statement that it takes 15 days to get update on DD is wrong..

In order to confirm DD encashment it takes not more than 1 working day to bank.

I confirmed my DD 3 times from HDFC bank and they always replied me in 1 working day about the status. I queried them on Friday (27-06-2014) on yesterday (30-06-2014) they replied me that the DD has been encashed. They sent me the Nostro account debit entry details also on my request.

So, it is totally wrong to say that DD inquiry takes 15 days.

One more thing to note. Do contact with your bank's head office branch (Mumbai in case of HDFC) or send email on bank support numbers to get the status by giving all the details of DD. They will reply faster than local branch because there is only one Nostro account per bank per country and head office branch keeps direct access to this account. So they verify very faster.

Hope it helps

Regards
Amar
You are very right. Majority all India banks have head office in Mumbai. So the enquiry raised in any city will be forwarded to Mumbai and revert with response.

Some bankers are lazy to send an email to HO and simply say to the client that we cant check/ dont know. But THEY CAN if they really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.