+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
HARDIKB said:
Yes buddy.. I don't know what is happening!!!!!!!!!!!

My consultant says relax.. Its not in our control now!

He is saying you should hope for the best and be prepared for the worst till you get your PR in hand!!
Hi Brother,

Just curious to know whats the point of submitting PCC Indian and US if criminality checks have to be done seperately by VO? This way they will take ages to make decision for us. I submitted my US PCC after a long wait already from FBI and now if they start doing crininality checks i wonder when will they decide on my case? Could you please throw some light on this? Also, how long does it take for GCMS notes to come? Appreciate your response.

HARDIKB

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rahulpune82 said:
Yuppp but GCSM notes give reply after one month right ?

So is that till date 4th Feb 2015 checks did not started ???
Yes Rahul you are right, reply is received after a month , but status is as of the application date.. So the status I reported is as of 9th January...

Lets hope they have started something till now..

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
I rcd my gcm report. This was ordered after my second line update. My observation

1. Security and criminality did not even start
2. Eligability review is completed. There are two review one by cic and other one by visa officer
3. Eligability review was done on 24th December and medical and rpf email was requested to send
4. Medical and rpf request was emailed only on jan 10 though a request was made on 24th. It clearly shows email was either scheduled or a different department is responsible
5. Visa information is shared among us . Clearly visible in gcm. Be careful with those who have got us visa rejection. Make sure to mention it else this may fall mis representation
6. Only Foss check is done before mr other than background documents chek

Mr does not mean a safe heaven. It just means your eligability is agreed but your background check can run parallel.

Thanks
S

Canbd

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rahulpune82 said:
socc3r BRO

Today I got my Australia PR VISA GRANT 8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But I looking for CANADA PR GRANT :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Congrats bro. Hope you'll get Canada PR also! :) :)

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Very correct Rahul.!!

I almost forgot it and clouded mind with worries...

It comes after a month... and hence, possibilities are there, that they have either initiated or completed C.Checks.

Let's hope for the best.!

+1 bro..

rahulpune82 said:
Yuppp but GCSM notes give reply after one month right ?

So is that till date 4th Feb 2015 checks did not started ???

HARDIKB

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thumsup said:
Hi Brother,

Just curious to know whats the point of submitting PCC Indian and US if criminality checks have to be done seperately by VO? This way they will take ages to make decision for us. I submitted my US PCC after a long wait already from FBI and now if they start doing crininality checks i wonder when will they decide on my case? Could you please throw some light on this? Also, how long does it take for GCMS notes to come? Appreciate your response.
Hi

After you submit PCC, they do criminality checks to check the authenticity of those etc.. That's completely fair!
I don't know frankly how long it will take, I hope you appreciate this answer as I am also waiting and have no clue on what wil happen and when

Third point, you get GCMS notes almost 26-30 days after you apply for them.. but the status is reported as of the date of application.

Its frustrating because , it seems to be a system dump, yet it takes 30 dayss..

Trust this helps

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
Canbd said:
Congrats bro. Hope you'll get Canada PR also! :) :)
Thanks bro :) :)

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
socc3rguy said:
Very correct Rahul.!!

I almost forgot it and clouded mind with worries...

It comes after a month... and hence, possibilities are there, that they have either initiated or completed C.Checks.

Let's hope for the best.!

+1 bro..
+1 to you too .... :) :)

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Thanks for sharing information bro.!!

btw..what is Foss check??

and yeah, ofcourse MR can not be safe heaven, but if everything is genuine in the information you provided, it can be a safe heaven for sure. :D :D :D :D

adisu01 said:
I rcd my gcm report. This was ordered after my second line update. My observation

2. Eligability review is completed. There are two review one by cic and other one by visa officer
3. Eligability review was done on 24th December and medical and rpf email was requested to send
4. Medical and rpf request was emailed only on jan 10 though a request was made on 24th. It clearly shows email was either scheduled or a different department is responsible
5. Visa information is shared among us . Clearly visible in gcm. Be careful with those who have got us visa rejection. Make sure to mention it else this may fall mis representation

Mr does not mean a safe heaven. It just means your eligability is agreed but your background check can run parallel.

Thanks
S

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
adisu01 said:

Thanks
S

+1 for sharing the information.
That will help a lot.

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
socc3rguy said:

and yeah, ofcourse MR can not be safe heaven, but if everything is genuine in the information you provided, it can be a safe heaven for sure. :D :D :D :D
The FOSS database is a central repository of information on all persons who have been, may be or are wanted to be seen by Immigration staff. FOSS is the main operational support system for immigration operations in Canada. The system is comprised of numerous components including query functions, status entry, document creation, refugee monitoring, case processing support, medical profiles, registry functions, client name and address, statistical functions, airport primary inspection line functions, access and security, appeals and litigation, quality assurance and records maintenance. FOSS also provides query capabilities for lost, stolen and fraudulent documents. All Immigration staff that work with the public and the staff that support these officers use FOSS. It is also used at all international airports by customs inspectors and by a number of specialized groups, such as: Case Management, Query Response Centre, Social Insurance Registry, Immigration Health, Immigration Statistics, External Affairs Protocol, Canadian consulates in various locations in the United States. There are 21.2 million client records and over 37.7 million document reference records.

suppal

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th May - Received
Nomination.....
18th Jun - PER
AOR Received.
24th Aug - 2nd Line
Med's Request
3rd Sep
Med's Done....
8th Sep, Retest on 9th Dec, 3rd Line on 12th Dec
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
27th Feb
VISA ISSUED...
12th Apr
LANDED..........
Soon :-) Thanks a lot Sai Babaji !!!
Hi HARDIKB,

Could you please tell me from where did you order GCMS Notes? If it was through website, then is it safe? Thanks.

HARDIKB said:
Hi

After you submit PCC, they do criminality checks to check the authenticity of those etc.. That's completely fair!
I don't know frankly how long it will take, I hope you appreciate this answer as I am also waiting and have no clue on what wil happen and when

Third point, you get GCMS notes almost 26-30 days after you apply for them.. but the status is reported as of the date of application.

Its frustrating because , it seems to be a system dump, yet it takes 30 dayss..

Trust this helps

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
socc3rguy said:

Field Operations Support System (FOSS)
Description: The FOSS database is a central repository of information on all persons who have been, may be or are wanted to be seen by Immigration staff. FOSS is the main operational support system for immigration operations in Canada. The system is comprised of numerous components including query functions, status entry, document creation, refugee monitoring, case processing support, medical profiles, registry functions, client name and address, statistical functions, airport primary inspection line functions, access and security, appeals and litigation, quality assurance and records maintenance. FOSS also provides query capabilities for lost, stolen and fraudulent documents. All Immigration staff that work with the public and the staff that support these officers use FOSS. It is also used at all international airports by customs inspectors and by a number of specialized groups, such as: Case Management, Query Response Centre, Social Insurance Registry, Immigration Health, Immigration Statistics, External Affairs Protocol, Canadian consulates in various locations in the United States. There are 21.2 million client records and over 37.7 million document reference records.

Source : https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615&title=is-foss-check-like-backgrounf-check

SpaceX

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-14
Nomination.....
17-11-14
File Transfer...
24-12-14
Med's Done....
3rd Line updated 31-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/03/15
LANDED..........
October 2015
Bozance said:
Help !!!

I got email from VO Vienna. They require updated proof of funds with 6 moths banking history.
I have that money but I am scared to keep them in a bank.
When I applied I went to one bank, put them on my account, I've just opened and after they issued me bank statement with the ammount I took the money.
When my baby was born I did the same.
So how can I send proof of funds with 6 months banking history?!
What should I do? If I don't send this doc they will reject my application :(
I feel that is exactly why they are asking for the proof.

Some verification agency may have tried to check your POF and got an answer form that bank with the details.

As of now i cant think of any options that are straight forward may be some one else can suggest some thing creative.

If nothing all you can do is put the money back and explain to VO that you had withdrawn the money as you do not feel comfortable with the whole banking system but are still doing this and as per their requirements.

Vikas Jain

Dec 12, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO/COLOMBO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Nomination.....
03-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-15
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
Very Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Very Very Soon
LANDED..........
Already landed in Dreams
blacky said:
@ vikas jain,i believe u can but must be able to explain to Vo the reasons for doing so.

Iam a building contractor(noc 0712) and i execute contracts with my money most times and get paid later.
I ve done same,using some money deposited but and ready with proofs to defend my actions when vo calls for it.
But overall,its risky as cic mentioned funds must be unencumbered or explanation must be given for large deposit.

Hope this will help
Thanks blacky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.