+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvs_can

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
rahulpune82 said:
socc3r BRO

Today I got my Australia PR VISA GRANT 8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But I looking for CANADA PR GRANT :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Hey Rahul bro..

Many congratulations....

Time to celebrate !!!

just out of curiosity ....how much time did it took for Oz PR??

pmk2015

Jan 30, 2015
Hi Guys!

my initial application was returned for CAP reached. Resubmitted it with a different NOC 0111 on 10th Dec and got my CC charged on 28th Jan.

I've been reading this forum for quite sometime and this forum is very positive & helpful.

My understanding for delay in issuing MR looks like, visa is valid for 1 year from medicals and all other process after medical is taking long time to clear.

May be CIC is trying to clear backlogs before they issue MRs, as this will give ample time to land in Canada. This is just my thought.

ALL THE BEST GUYS!

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
dvs_can said:
Hey Rahul bro..

Many congratulations....

Time to celebrate !!!

just out of curiosity ....how much time did it took for Oz PR??
OZ PR after application of VISA was very very fast.
After VISA application i got GRANT within 3 months ..

however its process for getting invitation and before invitation out skills verification is little-bit lengthy ..

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Thanks Betterlife & Rahul...!!

This means, this is not so important check. Main is BGC and Crimincality Check..!!

BetterLife said:
Field Operations Support System (FOSS)
Description: The FOSS database is a central repository of information on all persons who have been, may be or are wanted to be seen by Immigration staff. FOSS is the main operational support system for immigration operations in Canada. The system is comprised of numerous components including query functions, status entry, document creation, refugee monitoring, case processing support, medical profiles, registry functions, client name and address, statistical functions, airport primary inspection line functions, access and security, appeals and litigation, quality assurance and records maintenance. FOSS also provides query capabilities for lost, stolen and fraudulent documents. All Immigration staff that work with the public and the staff that support these officers use FOSS. It is also used at all international airports by customs inspectors and by a number of specialized groups, such as: Case Management, Query Response Centre, Social Insurance Registry, Immigration Health, Immigration Statistics, External Affairs Protocol, Canadian consulates in various locations in the United States. There are 21.2 million client records and over 37.7 million document reference records.

Source : https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615&title=is-foss-check-like-backgrounf-check

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
rahulpune82 said:
OZ PR after application of VISA was very very fast.
After VISA application i got GRANT within 3 months ..

however its process for getting invitation and before invitation out skills verification is little-bit lengthy ..

Congratulations Rahul for Oz PR.
One of my friend he already got the OZ PR in December and flying to Sydney on 23rd Feb.

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
BetterLife said:

Congratulations Rahul for Oz PR.
One of my friend he already got the OZ PR in December and flying to Sydney on 23rd Feb.
wow !!

If you dont mind can you PM me your email ? so I can just talk with him for a minute or two

RP24

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am a 5th Dec - NOC 1111 applicant, no response yet from CIC. I was checking the spreadsheet and it seems there has been no PER issue for 1111 applicants since 2nd october. Does that mean this NOC list has been capped out????????????? Anyone else in the same boat?

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Hardik bro...

Can you highlight something about background check from the GCMS notes you have received..!! :-X :-X :-X

It will help a lot.

Thanks in adv. brother.

HARDIKB said:
Hi

After you submit PCC, they do criminality checks to check the authenticity of those etc.. That's completely fair!
I don't know frankly how long it will take, I hope you appreciate this answer as I am also waiting and have no clue on what wil happen and when

Third point, you get GCMS notes almost 26-30 days after you apply for them.. but the status is reported as of the date of application.

Its frustrating because , it seems to be a system dump, yet it takes 30 dayss..

Trust this helps

SpaceX

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-14
Nomination.....
17-11-14
File Transfer...
24-12-14
Med's Done....
3rd Line updated 31-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/03/15
LANDED..........
October 2015
Diplomatru said:
The only assessment done before MR is selection decision = same review as the one at CIO stage (MI acceptance review). It appears a case officer can handle a limited amount of applications and until she/he has an opening, the file sits at the registry, until it's turn comes. After MR assessments are initiated. When every check is complete file gets in queue for final review by immigration program manager.

If that is the case they what do they do between Per to Second Line and from Second line to RPRF payment.

Keeping MR as separate activity that is applicant dependent I feel they would work on the application in parallel

My View is that all the update are post an action form the immigration agency example -

Application files -->File assessment by CIC --> Per / Ner

File Transfer to VO --> File assessment by VO for Eligibility --> Second Line

Initiate Background (takes 2 months) and Security check ( Takes 4 Months) -->File assessment by VO for Background completed --> MR and RPRF request

MR Results reviewed by Canada Panel Doc --> MR received line update

Security check ( Takes 4 Months) completed --> File Transferred by Immigration officer for Final review

DM after the review --> PPR Received

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
SpaceX said:
If that is the case they what do they do between Per to Second Line and from Second line to RPRF payment.

Keeping MR as separate activity that is applicant dependent I feel they would work on the application in parallel

My View is that all the update are post an action form the immigration agency example -

Initiate Background (takes 2 months) and Security check ( Takes 4 Months) -->File assessment by VO for Background completed --> MR and RPRF request

Security check ( Takes 4 Months) completed --> File Transferred by Immigration officer for Final review

+1 to SpaceX for sharing 8) 8)

kashish_v

Oct 3, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
All submitted with application
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
25-11-2014
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Are there still any more people waiting for an MR from June? My file opened on Nov 25th!

Seniors, I am dying here, please advise! My consultant just asks me to WAIT! :mad:

suppal

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th May - Received
Nomination.....
18th Jun - PER
AOR Received.
24th Aug - 2nd Line
Med's Request
3rd Sep
Med's Done....
8th Sep, Retest on 9th Dec, 3rd Line on 12th Dec
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
27th Feb
VISA ISSUED...
12th Apr
LANDED..........
Soon :-) Thanks a lot Sai Babaji !!!
Hi HARDIKB,

Could you please tell me from where did you order GCMS Notes? If it was through website, then is it safe? Thanks.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
RP24 said:
Hi Guys,

I am a 5th Dec - NOC 1111 applicant, no response yet from CIC. I was checking the spreadsheet and it seems there has been no PER issue for 1111 applicants since 2nd october. Does that mean this NOC list has been capped out????????????? Anyone else in the same boat?
Have you gotton your CC charged, it yes please be patient, you will hear good news soon of your PER.

By the way there is a dedicated thread for december applicants you are welcome to join it and share their your updates for rest of december applicants benefits:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2014-fsw-application-submission-t255341.0.html;new#new

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Nice and very logical information brother..!!

But can we be sure that NDVO follows this PATH in general..???

SpaceX said:

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
kashish_v said:
Are there still any more people waiting for an MR from June? My file opened on Nov 25th!

Seniors, I am dying here, please advise! My consultant just asks me to WAIT! :mad:
I am in the same situation, June 13th, no info post 15th Oct - PER

Status
Not open for further replies.