+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
sheray said:
Got PER today

30 Dec

11 - Sep applicant.

+1 for the great news and making me laugh ;D

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
trustem1 said:
SUPER URGENT SENIORS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM 6th NOVEMBER 2014 APPLICANT. I GOT A CALL FROM MY BANK TODAY TO TELL ME THAT MY CREDIT CARD (WHICH HAPPENS TO BE THE SAME CREDIT CARD I USED FOR THE FSW APPLICATION) IS BLOCKED DUE TO FRAUDULENT (theft) ACTIVITY. I expect that the CC WILL BE CHARGED ON FEBRYARY SINCE I AM 6th November applicant and i do NOT know what to do!!!!

CAN I INFORM CIC ABOUT THAT via an email AND SUPPLY THEM WITH A NEW CREDIT CARD VIA EMAIL ?
PLEASE BUDDIES ADVISE ME SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN TRIED AND PROVEN TO WORK AS I WILL SCREW MY ONLY CHANCE OF GETTING THE PER if it does not work!!!!!!

Many many thanks
Really sorry to hear this bad news. But what i think will be best is to fill a new payment form with new details of your new credit card and send by courier immediately to CIO. Parallel to that send scanned copy of this signed payment form to the CIO email and explain in the email why you are doing that. Other then these two actions I don't see any other action that will be suitable. You can ask your bank if they can resume your credit card with permission only given to CIC to charge your credit card and refusing all other transactions! I don't know that whether it will be possible. If it is possible by consulting with your bank to resume/re-activate your credit card with limited access which will be only given to CIC to charge your credit card it will be the best option if bank agrees and in that case you don't need to do anything else.

Regards, George
Doha,qatar

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
trustem1 said:

I AM 6th NOVEMBER 2014 APPLICANT. I GOT A CALL FROM MY BANK TODAY TO TELL ME THAT MY CREDIT CARD (WHICH HAPPENS TO BE THE SAME CREDIT CARD I USED FOR THE FSW APPLICATION) IS BLOCKED DUE TO FRAUDULENT (theft) ACTIVITY. I expect that the CC WILL BE CHARGED ON FEBRYARY SINCE I AM 6th November applicant and i do NOT know what to do!!!!

CAN I INFORM CIC ABOUT THAT via an email AND SUPPLY THEM WITH A NEW CREDIT CARD VIA EMAIL ?
PLEASE BUDDIES ADVISE ME SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN TRIED AND PROVEN TO WORK AS I WILL SCREW MY ONLY CHANCE OF GETTING THE PER if it does not work!!!!!!

Many many thanks
PLEASE HELP ANYBODY.

P3142

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13 May 2015
hi,
it is better to send an email to your visa office. you need to print generic form including your newborn (once after you receive the passport for the new born). Along with that form you need to include the details about the newborn in the Additional family information - for you and for your spouse. If your Proof of Funds meet the requirement including the new born will be fine. Ifnot, you have to make another fund proof - can be an another one to meet up the total required amount.

Good Luck

mszafar said:
Hi

Can anyone explain how to add new born to the application? I have received PER and waiting for medicals.

I have asked London Visa office, according to them, I should enquire from Sydney office. Can anyone guide me?

caza

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated on 12th March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Expected by 25th March
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
Wish Waived off
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
Dear Seniors and Friends,

Need an IMP and Urgent Help,

I Received PER on 18th Nov,2014. I am awaiting MR/PCC/RPRF request mail anytime now.

I am trying to get PCC done. I have following 2 options. please guide me which one would you select.

1) Getting PCC from Ahmedabad, PSK. For this I will have to get the passport re-issued with current address. Will this anyway affect my MR/RPRF/PCC request?
2) Getting PVC from commissioner of police at Ahmedabad who will only give PVC for Aug-2012 to Dec-2014 range as that is the time i have stayed here. Will this PVC be good enough?

Please help!!!

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
@pradhan12, if you didn't mention her visa refusal, that will be seen as a misrepresentation of information and punishable by a rejection of your application and a ban of 2 years from Canada if caught. I have a friend who didn't understand that question and didn't mention a US visa refusal, but on realization of his mistake, he raised a CSE with the VO in charge and they asked him to submit and updated for IMM5669E and his application is currently being processed, they do appreciate honesty. Kindly do same to avoid any heartaches in the future.

pradhan12 said:
Thanx rahulkara20.
My wife had applied Canada student visa previously but she was rejected.
We didn't mentioned about it and also she don't have refused letter.
So as she don't remember UCI number.
Will the UCI number will be same as she had received before?
And will this case make tough for our visa processing?

caza

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated on 12th March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Expected by 25th March
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
Wish Waived off
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
trustem1 said:
PLEASE HELP ANYBODY.

Don't worry. Request your bank to unblock. tell them what fradulent activity are they talking about?

Its better to ensure that they unblock the card first....if that doesnt work then you should look at other options.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
jam2k94 said:
Application received: 03/11/2014
Payment Mode: CC
NOC: 0113

Have the CIC started charging the fee for the above mentioned date or what is the latest date of CC charged for 0113.
You should keep a clos eye upon your bank statement on daily basis. You might hear the good news any time in these days. Because these are the days when CIC is charing the CC of the applicants whose applications were received in end october or begining november as per the spreadsheet of this forum. Parallel to that you discuss at purchasing mangers forum what are the cc being charged and dd being enashed.

regds
George,Doha
Qatar

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
danielcaspiano said:
Thanks Spyie. Yes I did. It was November 3.
awesome spyie

desprado_666

Aug 2, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
Doc's Request.
04-01-2014
Nomination.....
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
14-06-2014
IELTS Request
04-01-2014
Kapoor09 said:
dear my package was delivered yesterday by Mr. D. LEWIS via fedex so this implies they are open
Dear DHL do not delivery articles to CIC directly rather it uses the services of domestic courier service called Loomi Express. call DHL customer care and ask them to give you tracking id of Loomis express (they 'll give you) then check status on loomisexpress.com

thehope

Star Member
May 23, 2013
trustem1 said:

Many many thanks
did your bank informe you that the activity was from CIC. because i think CIC still charging applicants for Oct 2014.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.