+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulkalra20

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
01-12-2014(PER)
File Transfer...
21-02-2015(2ND LINE)
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
krasburn said:
Being unemployed shouldn't be problem but anyway update your VO of your current situation.
When I received PER my wife had changed jobs so I submitted new information using the the inquiry page of the VO.
Hope this helps.
not unemployed but changed job. So what docs should i share with them...appointment letter, roles and responsibilties, pay stubs??? i wonder if inquiry page will allow me to upload docs

neha kapoor

Dec 5, 2014
Hi Friends

My self Neha. I am New in this forum. I am july 20th applicant. File Number received on 14 Nov under NOC 2171. Guys my question is about verification call .Recently one of my colleague in office was informed regarding a call from Delhi Visa Office to my admin section . He wants to know my detailed office history . and i don't know who received this call because we have a multiple employees in admin section.
Even i don't know weather my verification was positive or negative .. Guys please give me ur advise.. Please let me know when should i expect MR>

targetC

Nov 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Aug'14
Nomination.....
2nd Dec'14
IELTS Request
done
sunnyvin said:
Go to the local passport office and they usually give PCC in the evening .......... in Delhi this is what happens
Realy?Tats very fast..When i inquired at our local Passport Seva Kendra they said u hv to fill a form online,book a slot for an appointment & after finishing that come again on a date specified by them to collect the PCC.

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
The document checklist states which forms require signature and which ones don't. In the updated form , you will notice that "sign and date" are highlighted for the forms to be filled.

Goku said:
If there is no place to sign that means they don't require your signature and your are not supposed to sign it.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
targetC said:
Hi Friends,
I have a query regarding the PCC certificate.Is the police commissioner application faster or we should apply through PSK?And also how much time does a PSK take to issue the certificate in Punjab,India?Our consultant has advised us to get the PCC before the medicals request comes from the NDVO.We have received our PER on 2nd Dec.Kindly suggest..Thanks
I applied online at PSK and went for walk in next day at chandigarh.If your passport has been issued in the last one year AND YOUR PRESENT ADDRESS AND PASPORT ADDRESS ARE SAME ,PCC is given on same day,otherwise it takes 7 days.For applying you need 2 address proof (one if you have adhar card and it is more than one year old)

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
targetC said:
Realy?Tats very fast..When i inquired at our local Passport Seva Kendra they said u hv to fill a form online,book a slot for an appointment & after finishing that come again on a date specified by them to collect the PCC.

It happens on the same day you go in the monring and 90 % of the time they call you in the evening

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
NEHA

Lot of bold letters - scary :)

post verification calll NDVO takes a week+ to update their system - you must wait for further correspondece.. at this point therre is nothing u can do

if u need to see what the call was all about - order GCMS after 2 days - it then takes 30 days to come to ur inbox-

cheers
Lance

rahulkalra20

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
01-12-2014(PER)
File Transfer...
21-02-2015(2ND LINE)
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
targetC said:
exactly thats the procedure..get it from police ..that will be much faster...from which city you are from...that will make answer to your query easy

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Diplomatru said:
That's what you are looking for :D Sorry, got distracted on Netflix.

Third line - Med's received
Fourth line - Decision made
Cool! Thanks for the clarification :)

neha kapoor

Dec 5, 2014
Thanks ... what is gcms

terki said:
NEHA

post verification calll NDVO takes a week+ to update their system - you must wait for further correspondece.. at this point therre is nothing u can do

if u need to see what the call was all about - order GCMS after 2 days - it then takes 30 days to come to ur inbox-

cheers
Lance

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
terki said:
NEHA

cheers
Lance

you should be ok in the next 15 days Neha

targetC

Nov 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Aug'14
Nomination.....
2nd Dec'14
IELTS Request
done
rahulkalra20 said:
exactly thats the procedure..get it from police ..that will be much faster...from which city you are from...that will make answer to your query easy
we belong to Ludhiana...

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
neel-here said:
@ rastafarian,

Your last 3 posts (in chronological order) :p :p

Moral of posts: Learn yourself before preaching others !!
Thank u for ur MORAL POLICING....yes i used to request to stick to english only..but some ppl are hell bent and were using their local language CONTINUOUSLY and PERSISTENTLY...for many posts....strangely you were totally...Mum :p then...and when fed up wid such ppl's attitude i used ::) my language in 2 or.. so.. posts, see what... your moral soul woke up and u started showing miror to me ..so when some one was doing a mistake earlier u were fine wid them..and when i did same mistake ubecome PLato & Aristotal....DOUBLE STANDARD...hun..
Just check which lingo has been repeatedly put down the throat over english.....

Nishant.Sh

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04.07.2014 ;PER-30.10.2014 ; SECOND LINE UPDATE 19 .12.2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
HI ,

HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES AFTER PER TO GET MEDICAL REQUEST .....VO NDVO

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
NEHA

GCMS - GLOBAL CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - REPLACED IT FROM PREVIOUS SYSTEM - CAIPS

System used to enter and update details of all visa files - world wise

centrally connected to US CBP AND most consulates - entry-exits - foss- scc - csis etc

Status
Not open for further replies.