+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
targetC said:
we belong to Ludhiana...
only passport office works

Who can issue the PCC?

The District Superintendent of Police of the district of which the applicant is a permanent resident, is authorized to issue the PCC.

How to apply for the PCC , Application Form ?

To apply for a Police Clearance Certificate, the applicant is required to fill an application form that is available free of cost at CPRC Center situated at SSP Office SBS nagar (Nawanshahar) near Chandigarh Chowk Nawanshahar. Application form can also be downloaded from the district police website The duly filled-in application form may be submitted personally or through a representative . (click here to download application form)

Application Fee

Police Clearance Certificate is issued ‘free of cost’ by the district police.

Documents Required

The following documents must be attached alongwith the application form:

....1) 4 Passport size Photograph.
....2) Photocopy of Ration Card/ Driving license/Voter I-card/Pan Card or any other residence certificate.
....3) Photocopy of Passport.
....4) Photocopy of School Certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
sunnyvin said:

Example of SBS Chadigarh

Who can issue the PCC?

The District Superintendent of Police of the district of which the applicant is a permanent resident, is authorized to issue the PCC.

To apply for a Police Clearance Certificate, the applicant is required to fill an application form that is available free of cost at CPRC Center situated at SSP Office SBS nagar (Nawanshahar) near Chandigarh Chowk Nawanshahar. Application form can also be downloaded from the district police website The duly filled-in application form may be submitted personally or through a representative . (click here to download application form)

Application Fee

Police Clearance Certificate is issued ‘free of cost' by the district police.

Documents Required

....2) Photocopy of Ration Card/ Driving license/Voter I-card/Pan Card or any other residence certificate.

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
rebell said:
Seniors Please advice ...
No you should not sign in that. You should only sign where they asked you to sign.

neha kapoor

Dec 5, 2014
Thanks... Terki.... For the information ... i have hired one of the immigration consultant in india..just a wastage of money they guys dont know anything ... they are just making fool ...

terki said:
NEHA

GCMS - GLOBAL CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - REPLACED IT FROM PREVIOUS SYSTEM - CAIPS

System used to enter and update details of all visa files - world wise

centrally connected to US CBP AND most consulates - entry-exits - foss- scc - csis etc

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Police Clearance Certificate is issued ‘free of cost’ by the district police

Documents Required India

A PCC is needed by all Indian citizens who apply for a visa for visiting/ emigrating to a foreign country. The PCC has to be produced before the concerned embassy/consulate alongwith the valid Indian passport and other necessary documents. The PCC may also be needed by Indian citizens living/working abroad who wish to apply for foreign citizenship or for permanent resident status in a foreign country.

A ‘Police Clearance Certificate’ is a document issued by the District Superintendent of Police to an applicant, which certifies the following:

•That the applicant is a citizen of India
•That the applicant is indeed the person whose photograph has been affixed on the PCC application form.
•That the applicant has not been involved in any criminal case and that there is no criminal case pending against him /her in the court of law as per district police records. ?
•That the applicant has not come to any adverse notice, which would render him/her ineligible for the grant of visa/immigration

rahulkalra20

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
01-12-2014(PER)
File Transfer...
21-02-2015(2ND LINE)
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
targetC said:
we belong to Ludhiana...
GO to new courts...opp DTO office is CPRC centre...apply for police verification from there..they will email the file to your local police station and they will prepare the report and send it back after verification... you will get it within 15 days...500 is the official fees..

P.S. I am also from ludhiana

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
NEHA

First thing - send that consultant to Thrash (SHIFT + DELETE + ENTER)

let me know if u need help on gcms decoding

neha kapoor

Dec 5, 2014
hahaha ya i think it's a big mistake to hire a immigration consultant.. anyways how to check this gcms decoding

terki said:
NEHA

First thing - send that consultant to Thrash (SHIFT + DELETE + ENTER)

let me know if u need help on gcms decoding

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
targetC said:
Hi Friends,
I have a query regarding the PCC certificate.Is the police commissioner application faster or we should apply through PSK?And also how much time does a PSK take to issue the certificate in Punjab,India?Our consultant has advised us to get the PCC before the medicals request comes from the NDVO.We have received our PER on 2nd Dec.Kindly suggest..Thanks
It depends on city but from Police commsioner is best as when they check the background it is easy for VO to check it from Police commisioner office as they have a special wing
to attend the requests, on the other hand Passport office in India requires to be personally visited by representative from VO to check the background.

PNataliia

Oct 29, 2014
SIDDARTH said:
FRIENDS
NOC1123
Visa office New delhi
CC charged
please suggest if I can take medical test from another country (example Norway ) instead of inida , since i am outside the country.

Hello,

Could you please specify what date is your application?

targetC

Nov 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Aug'14
Nomination.....
2nd Dec'14
IELTS Request
done
rahulkalra20 said:
GO to new courts...opp DTO office is CPRC centre...apply for police verification from there..they will email the file to your local police station and they will prepare the report and send it back after verification... you will get it within 15 days...500 is the official fees..

P.S. I am also from ludhiana
Ok thanks mate

targetC

Nov 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Aug'14
Nomination.....
2nd Dec'14
IELTS Request
done
xman said:
It depends on city but from Police commsioner is best as when they check the background it is easy for VO to check it from Police commisioner office as they have a special wing
to attend the requests, on the other hand Passport office in India requires to be personally visited by representative from VO to check the background.
Thanks for the update..

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
PNataliia said:
SIDDARTH said:
FRIENDS
NOC1123
Visa office New delhi
CC charged
please suggest if I can take medical test from another country (example Norway ) instead of inida , since i am outside the country.

Hello,

Could you please specify what date is your application?

The medical examination is given around the world by designated medical practitioners (DMP). Regardless of the Canadian Immigration Visa Office to which the application is submitted, the services of a designated medical practitioner in any part of the world may be used.

targetC

Nov 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Aug'14
Nomination.....
2nd Dec'14
IELTS Request
done
sunnyvin said:

Who can issue the PCC?

Application Fee

Police Clearance Certificate is issued ‘free of cost' by the district police.

Documents Required

thanks for the info Sunny

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
sunnyvin said:
The medical examination is given around the world by designated medical practitioners (DMP). Regardless of the Canadian Immigration Visa Office to which the application is submitted, the services of a designated medical practitioner in any part of the world may be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.