+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drngopal said:
Can somebody please help, especially Diplomatru or Idefix. Sorry for disturbing you but I am at a fix. If it is required then the only way is for me to travel to Chennai and stay for 10-15 days to get it personally.

Thank you!
Dear, you don't need PCCs from each city or state. It's one certificate per country. You already have it, so relax.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nthakur said:
Friends.. On the MR form it is written - "You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application."

There is no separate date written on letter, so I can assume the date I received the MR from VO, is the date of letter i.e. 27th Nov?? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Actually I have booked my medicals for 20th dec when my husband will be in India.. I hope its not too late.
You are correct, it's the date of the letter that starts the countdown.

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Yes, I agree..!!

In most cases I have seen that if applicant has already provided PCC, LVO does not require it again.

They MAY ask for updated PCC but I personally Don't think, in ur case it will be required.

So .... Relax. You will not be asked to submit again.

krayudu said:
I have submitted my PCC from USA along with my application. I was in USA for more than 6 months but that was few years ago. I got the PCC from FBI and submitted my application in Aug. Do you think NDVO will ask for another PCC from USA ? I dont' think it would be required because my PCC would be the same as before, as I have not visited USA since a few years now. I mean to say, the term for which the FBI has issued the clearance is not changed. so another PCC will not be required. do you agree ?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicoleigh09 said:
hi bosschips, thanks for the update! +1 for you. ;) anyway do you also have any idea where is the cic now with regards to completeness check. thanks again.
Just base it on the latest returned application. They are probably finishing October apps by now.

gauransh83

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
immigcan81 said:
Hi all!

I would like to share some info with you:

In-demand immigrants' applications will be processed in six months or less

December 1, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today confirmed it's one month and counting until Express Entry launches a new phase of active immigration recruitment to meet economic and labour market needs. Potential candidates can create their profile on January 1st, 2015, with the first Invitations to Apply issued within weeks.

Express Entry will help select skilled immigrants based on their skills and experience. Those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be picked first. Details published today in the Canada Gazette explain how candidates will be ranked and selected, based on these factors that research shows are linked to success in the Canadian economy. Research shows these criteria will help ensure newcomers participate more fully in the Canada's economy and integrate more quickly into Canadian society.

Minister Alexander also highlighted that additional information was published on the CIC website to help potential immigrants and employers understand the new system, and to promote Canada as a destination of choice based on a strong economy, low taxes and job opportunities.

Express Entry will result in faster processing and will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and respond better to Canada's changing labour market needs.
Quick facts

Express Entry will manage applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and Territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to select a portion of candidates for their Provincial Nominee Programs.
Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is scheduled for the last week of January.
Once candidates have been selected from the pool they will need to complete the immigration process, which includes health and security checks. Applications will be processed in six months or less.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Choose Canada.

“With the launch of Express Entry in January, our Government will build on our strong and proven record of helping immigrants succeed, and helping Canada's economy thrive. Starting January 1st, we will be able to select the top economic immigrants who will contribute to our economy, labour market and communities.”

Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister
Thanks Dear +1 to you to share useful information.

mjoshi10

Jul 2, 2014
Ludhiana , Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 July 2014
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NDVO do not send AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Hopefully already transferred
Med's Request
30th jan 2015
Med's Done....
10th feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
21st June 2015
Re: change address option in ECAS

___ said:
I don't know about Ottawa/NDVO, but my personal experience tells me that Local VOs reply to enquiries much faster than CIO, I guess it's because they deal with much less cases.
I once asked BeiJing VO about some issue, i got a reply the next day.
Hope it helps.
Thanks
I will mail both NDVO and Ottawa
and will let everyone know the results

dharag2304

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014

Hello everyone,

Is there any reason why some of the may applicants including me are not given any MR request even after second line update.. Its a long wait. This is like first in last out.. Any concrete reason someone is aware about. Please respond.

Thanks.

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
Hii all,

When is the second line normally updated?
After getting PER?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

dharag2304 said:
Hello everyone,

Is there any reason why some of the may applicants including me are not given any MR request even after second line update.. Its a long wait. This is like first in last out.. Any concrete reason someone is aware about. Please respond.

Thanks.
MR is issued against completion of document verification and criminality check.

Chemical3881

Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Nomination.....
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application!
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-20-2014; 3rd Line Update 12-17-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
March 5th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully!
LANDED..........
God knows!
For NDVO, What's waiting time between MR submission and PPR request?

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes

dharag2304 said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks.
based on the various inputs provided by forum members here, if your application has some complexity then it may take time. The delay in MR would depend on the degree of complexity and to what extent local VO would like to do background check to satisfy itself.
Not sure whether you can analyze your application package and come out with these red flags in your application.

However, let me add that if all the documents submitted by you are genuine (for instance job experience etc. ) then there is no need to get tensed. 'am sure you will get MR.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Chemical3881 said:
For NDVO, What's waiting time between MR submission and PPR request?
I don't think for FSW-2014 anybody can provide this time line. The reason being we have only 3 PPR reported case here. Would need more samples to provide average waiting time

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankful to almighty and all friends at this amazing forum. Want to share good news of PER with you all :)

App recd: 13 Aug 14
CC charge: 15 Nov 14
PER: 2nd Dec 2014 12:15 PST (letter dated 1st Dec 2014)
NOC: 1111

Suggestions needed from friends / seniors

I got married last week :) and want to add my spouse as dependent accompanying. I am still waiting for my marriage certificate and related documents (expected to receive before weekend).

When and what should I intimate VO / CIC about the status change ? and what other steps I need to take in the meanwhile to reduce delays.

Wish you all good luck for your PPR / MR / PER / CC Charge.
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.