+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

walia.tazz

Sep 25, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Helloz

Can any body give me information that of what date PER persons get their MR mail.

thanks.

homeascanada

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged on Oct. 1, 2013
Nomination.....
PER on Oct. 4, 2013
Med's Request
Med & RPRF received on: June 28, 2014
Med's Done....
July 10,2014 but updated 3rd line on Aug. 4, 2014
Passport Req..
Sept. 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015 PR Cards received: July 2015
Sorry to Ask again but please reply

What is last day to apply for this year FEW 2014. Is it Dec.31, 2014 or April 30, 2015.
Thanks for your replies in advance.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmac11 said:
Thank you Sir for your assistance. So, it is possible to forward this form to obtain my PCC here in Singapore. +1 to u again
You are welcome Dear!
Complete it and approach Singapore authorities.

homeascanada said:

What is last day to apply for this year FEW 2014. Is it Dec.31, 2014 or April 30, 2015.
It is Dec. 31 as per the latest MI.

drngopal

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
homeascanada said:

Dec. 31, 2014 is the last day for CIO to receive applications.

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
Re: change address option in ECAS

mjoshi10 said:
Thanks and +1 for help

How many days Ottowa anf NDVO take to reply case specific query ?
Have u got any idea?
I don't know about Ottawa/NDVO, but my personal experience tells me that Local VOs reply to enquiries much faster than CIO, I guess it's because they deal with much less cases.
I once asked BeiJing VO about some issue, i got a reply the next day.
Hope it helps.

kashish_v

Oct 3, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
All submitted with application
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
25-11-2014
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee send across some MR's today, NDVO!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
___ said:
Thank Diplomatru.
Lucky that i brought my Loptap home from office today, so that i can get this information about my Local VO.
I'll inform both VOs as soon as I move.

It's nice to know some knowledge of name derivative, it's new knowledge everywhere. Thanks for the education.
Please rest assured, there's nothing wrong with your OS, as i just named myself "Triple underscores" which is ___. No hieroglyphic involved as in my real name.
But you can call me “Алеша” if you like, as this is my Russian name when i was learning Russian in my University. :p

Nice to meet you, Алексей! Let's keep in touch. And call me Dip to keep things simple

V1313

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
12-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
23-Mar-2015, docs delivered @NDVO: 24-mar-2015, 3rd Line on : 01-Apr-2015, Decision Made: 08-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2015
LANDED..........
22nd Nov 2015 / PR card 9-feb-2016
Hi,

Seniors please advise on the below:

Do we need to take PCC for a country where we have not spent more than 6 months continuously. In my case I have been visiting same 2-3 countries every year for more than a month or so for the last 7 years.

Please advise.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
V1313 said:
Hi,

Seniors please advise on the below:

Do we need to take PCC for a country where we have not spent more than 6 months continuously. In my case I have been visiting same 2-3 countries every year for more than a month or so for the last 7 years.

Please advise.
No, it is not required, but it wouldn't hurt having them just in case (if it's not extensively difficult to obtain them in the first place).

krayudu

Aug 21, 2014
socc3rguy said:
Just a few words for the applicants who have stayed in other countries for more then 6 months...

== Please start your procedure to get PCC from other countries after around 30 days of PER.

== This I am advising because for many countries PCC issuance is bit on hactic side and very uncertain in period.

== Recently, my friend had applied for Aus PCC and at the end of time, they asked for further documents which
resulted in further extension of time.

So, it is wise to apply for foreign PCCs after 30 days of PER so that till you get ur MRs and PCC request, you are mostly ready with your documents.

I have submitted my PCC from USA along with my application. I was in USA for more than 6 months but that was few years ago. I got the PCC from FBI and submitted my application in Aug. Do you think NDVO will ask for another PCC from USA ? I dont' think it would be required because my PCC would be the same as before, as I have not visited USA since a few years now. I mean to say, the term for which the FBI has issued the clearance is not changed. so another PCC will not be required. do you agree ?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krayudu said:
I have submitted my PCC from USA along with my application. I was in USA for more than 6 months but that was few years ago. I got the PCC from FBI and submitted my application in Aug. Do you think NDVO will ask for another PCC from USA ? I dont' think it would be required because my PCC would be the same as before, as I have not visited USA since a few years now. I mean to say, the term for which the FBI has issued the clearance is not changed. so another PCC will not be required. do you agree ?
Yes, they will most likely acknowledge an expired PCC if you have not revisited the issuing country ever since. I have done it, an a few applicants here reported same experience as well.

drngopal

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
drngopal said:
Hi,

Its regarding my PCC. I am in a different country and I was in India for 3 years from 2006 to 2009 in three different cities, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai for a year each. As requested in the PCC requirements I applied through the Indian High Commission. After 3 months I got the PCC but only for the first two cities. They say they couldn't get a response from Chennai and so cannot issue a clearance for the last year (2008-2009).
Will this affect my application?
Will they consider the first two years and waive of the third year or insist for the third year too?
What should I do. Please help.

Gopal.
Can somebody please help, especially Diplomatru or Idefix. Sorry for disturbing you but I am at a fix. If it is required then the only way is for me to travel to Chennai and stay for 10-15 days to get it personally.

Thank you!

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Friends.. On the MR form it is written - "You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application."

There is no separate date written on letter, so I can assume the date I received the MR from VO, is the date of letter i.e. 27th Nov?? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Actually I have booked my medicals for 20th dec when my husband will be in India.. I hope its not too late.

krayudu

Aug 21, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Yes, they will most likely acknowledge an expired PCC if you have not revisited the issuing country ever since. I have done it, an a few applicants here reported same experience as well.
Thanks Dip. Also, the PCC from FBI is one which I got in july 2014.

immigcan81

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER received on 22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
Hi all!

I would like to share some info with you:

In-demand immigrants’ applications will be processed in six months or less

December 1, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today confirmed it’s one month and counting until Express Entry launches a new phase of active immigration recruitment to meet economic and labour market needs. Potential candidates can create their profile on January 1st, 2015, with the first Invitations to Apply issued within weeks.

Express Entry will help select skilled immigrants based on their skills and experience. Those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be picked first. Details published today in the Canada Gazette explain how candidates will be ranked and selected, based on these factors that research shows are linked to success in the Canadian economy. Research shows these criteria will help ensure newcomers participate more fully in the Canada’s economy and integrate more quickly into Canadian society.

Minister Alexander also highlighted that additional information was published on the CIC website to help potential immigrants and employers understand the new system, and to promote Canada as a destination of choice based on a strong economy, low taxes and job opportunities.

Express Entry will result in faster processing and will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and respond better to Canada’s changing labour market needs.
Quick facts

Express Entry will manage applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and Territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to select a portion of candidates for their Provincial Nominee Programs.
Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is scheduled for the last week of January.
Once candidates have been selected from the pool they will need to complete the immigration process, which includes health and security checks. Applications will be processed in six months or less.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Choose Canada.

“With the launch of Express Entry in January, our Government will build on our strong and proven record of helping immigrants succeed, and helping Canada’s economy thrive. Starting January 1st, we will be able to select the top economic immigrants who will contribute to our economy, labour market and communities.”

Chris Alexander, Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.