Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
Good day everyone. Please I need your advice. My younger brother's FSW application has been dragging since 2013 due to his inclusion of my elder's brother company as part of work experience to boost it. Accra wrote to say the claims were false as the information obtained on his public profile (which I believe is linkedin) didn't match his claims. He has had back and forths with Accra 2/3 times to defend his claims (also updated his profile) but there has been no response. The correspondences from Accra mentioned his risk of being banned for 5 years for misrepresentation. There have been no correspondences since February/March this year. Should he just withdraw his application and start afresh under express entry later in the year? Are there implications for withdrawing? Thanks

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day everyone. Please I need your advice. My younger brother's FSW application has been dragging since 2013 due to his inclusion of my elder's brother company as part of work experience to boost it. Accra wrote to say the claims were false as the information obtained on his public profile (which I believe is linkedin) didn't match his claims. He has had back and forths with Accra 2/3 times to defend his claims (also updated his profile) but there has been no response. The correspondences from Accra mentioned his risk of being banned for 5 years for misrepresentation. There have been no correspondences since February/March this year. Should he just withdraw his application and start afresh under express entry later in the year? Are there implications for withdrawing? Thanks
I don’t think withdrawing the application will be a good move, as doing so can be interpreted to conceding to the misrepresentation claims of the officer. If a good argument has been made in the back and forth with Accra, the best move (in my opinion) will be to exercise more patience and allow them review his last submission; it’s not easy or fun, but I believe it’s the best.

Abim

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014; PER Received -05-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with applicationn
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
I don’t think withdrawing the application will be a good move, as doing so can be interpreted to conceding to the misrepresentation claims of the officer. If a good argument has been made in the back and forth with Accra, the best move (in my opinion) will be to exercise more patience and allow them review his last submission; it’s not easy or fun, but I believe it’s the best.
Thanks so much Kuskus, I appreciate your advice

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Belated Thanksgiving greetings from Canada. Hope the Canadian PR dreams are coming to pass, cheers all :)

Reactions: Atropine09 and Elge

Atropine09

May 16, 2016
Hello Seniors.Advice needed pls.
For POF, the fund is in hubbys account.If he transfers to me(being the PA),must it sit in my account for 6months before ITA or can i just print his statement and letter from him explaining the lump sum without necessarily waiting for 6 months?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors.Advice needed pls.
For POF, the fund is in hubbys account.If he transfers to me(being the PA),must it sit in my account for 6months before ITA or can i just print his statement and letter from him explaining the lump sum without necessarily waiting for 6 months?
If the funds are in your spouse’s account, I believe it should be ok (that’s what we did), but if it is transferred, print your statements and his statements for the past six months, that should be ok.

Atropine09

May 16, 2016
If the funds are in your spouse’s account, I believe it should be ok (that’s what we did), but if it is transferred, print your statements and his statements for the past six months, that should be ok.
Thanks Sir.
Thanks Sir.God bless u all for always being helpful despite ur busy schedules.More power to ur elbow.

iamdoingthings

Sep 2, 2015
Abuja, Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 20-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
28-09-2015 - Additional test Submitted 07-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-19
We finally received PPR after over 4 years.

Ghledhow

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Good day house,

Hope everyone is well and keeping faith. It will come to pass for each and everyone In Jesus Name!

I would like to know if I can use my expired Nigerian passport to apply for my Canadian citizenship or I would have to renew it. I would very much appreciate it if one of our senior colleagues could clarify the issue for me.Thank you and God bless.