+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
Congratulations Diila! Hope other applicants with delayed processing have also being receiving the good news ie 2014 FSW applicants.

Kind regards.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
With gratitude to God Almighty, PPR arrived for my family today. Thanks to all who shared their personal experiences and information on this forum. Keep hope alive, all that is well ends well. God bless and guide us all in JESUS' MIGHTY Name!
Big congrats! I just replied your PM as well, looking forward to your landing soon.

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
With gratitude to God Almighty, PPR arrived for my family today. Thanks to all who shared their personal experiences and information on this forum. Keep hope alive, all that is well ends well. God bless and guide us all in JESUS' MIGHTY Name!
Congrats!
Timeline, please

Noblewolf

Jan 25, 2018
Happy 2018! I trust Nigerians who came thru FSW to Canada are doing great and settling in fine. All the best as we find our feet and achieve our best. I'm still available to help out landed folks. Cheers all :)
Good day bro.
I am interested in migrating to Canada under the work scheme.
I am an engineering graduate with some years of experience in related industry.
Please can you give me some insights on how to get a job and visa?
Thanks

ibidunni

May 13, 2017
Happy 2018! I trust Nigerians who came thru FSW to Canada are doing great and settling in fine. All the best as we find our feet and achieve our best. I'm still available to help out landed folks. Cheers all :)
Hope to find my feet too. Need help in understanding how this works. New to the forum. Status is submitted. I tried to apply to all the respective province but discovered I need to get. Job to do that, my CRS is 419. Pls which would U advice I concentrate on? Google has been helpful but I think I need more help now. Thanks in anticipation Pipis Husband. Pls kindly Add me up on Ur chat group as well.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Good day bro.
I am interested in migrating to Canada under the work scheme.
I am an engineering graduate with some years of experience in related industry.
Please can you give me some insights on how to get a job and visa?
Thanks
To get a permanent resident visa, you need at least 1 year working experience to apply as skilled worker through the Express Entry program. learn it about it here on the official website, https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/ee-core-deck-eng.pdf

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hope to find my feet too. Need help in understanding how this works. New to the forum. Status is submitted. I tried to apply to all the respective province but discovered I need to get. Job to do that, my CRS is 419. Pls which would U advice I concentrate on? Google has been helpful but I think I need more help now. Thanks in anticipation Pipis Husband. Pls kindly Add me up on Ur chat group as well.
Hi, you need to begin to look into provincial nomination programs to better your chances of increasing your CRS with extra 400 points if a province nominates you. Not all the provinces require you to get a job first. With a CSR of over 400, Ontario may nominate you if they like your profile but other provinces you can begin to research are Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia. If you have a close relative living in Manitoba, they could also assist towards nomination there. Check here to learn about provincial nominations, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees.html

Last edited:

ibidunni

May 13, 2017
thank
Hi, you need to begin to look into provincial nomination programs to better your chances of increasing your CRS with extra 400 points if a province nominates you. Not all the provinces require you to get a job fiust. With a CSR of over 400, Ontario may nominate you if they like your profile but other provinces you can begin to research are Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia. If you have a close relative living in Manitoba, they could also assist towards nomination there. Check here to learn about provincial nominations, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees.html
thank you for the feedback, Yes I have siblings in Alberta and Manitoba. will do more research on those province as well.
Will work on your recommendations.

Twinkle-C

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Request
Awaiting
Singing PPR!! PPR!! PPR!! PPR!! PPR!! Checked my emai, the request was sent yesterday. So happy it's finally here. Thank you Anointed, PH and everyone. I will be back, let me read the letter first.

Reactions: Tomi2 and Diila

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
Alhamdulillah! PPR came yesterday (27 Jan 2018) for my family - 29 Dec 2014 applicant.

Thank you all on this forum for your unrelenting support. Needless to say special thanks to the person who started this thread.

Reactions: Tomi2

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Congrats twinkle-c and toronto ninja happy reading that.

We pray they start with pnp paper based soon as well

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Hi, it seems AVO are attending to the last set of fsw 2014 (december submission dates).