+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Tolugar

Aug 15, 2016
good day

pls am new on this forum. i wish to migrate to canada pls assist me am tell me where to start.

i really need all the guidance i can get because i can't get far without it. am loyal.

good luck to you guys. and to you Plpis husband too

Last edited:
Reactions: Bosede

Degreatman

Nov 2, 2017
Congrats@ Zaraman. I am also a December 2014 applicant. Please post the email address you used to reach CIC. Also, when did you do your medical?

I am eagerly waiting for your response please.

Thank you.

zaraman

Jan 29, 2015
Congrats@ Zaraman. I am also a December 2014 applicant. Please post the email address you used to reach CIC. Also, when did you do your medical?

I am eagerly waiting for your response please.

Thank you.
Thank you.Did and passed medicals in june 2017.Had 4months delay in getting foreign country PCC which was eventually received and sent to Accra few days before the end of september.

I contacted them through http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Last edited:

nellypretty1

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.Did and passed medicals in june 2017.Had 4months delay in getting foreign country PCC which was eventually received and sent to Accra few days before the end of september.

I contacted them through http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Many Thanks for this information.
Please, kindly clarify this. I am a 2014 Dec FSW applicant that my status is yet to 'change from 'in process'.I have sent inquiries through this link twice this year and I never got a reply. What should I do?

Omidahosa

Sep 16, 2017
Hello everyone goodevening, please i need help o my application is now 6months +, aor may 5, meds june 24, schedule a request july 17 which i replied. Since then nothing requested for Gcms notes and the only thing that seems to be a probelm i think is my nysc which i did at national assembly like 10years ago, of which this info was in my personal history. Please i need help on what to do next.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
How can I get work reference to boost my application.
Hi, you get work reference from your employer(s) listed in your work history so that you can get points for work experience. Every organisation has their own internal process to issue reference letter so ask your HR/supervisor for it.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Many Thanks for this information.
Please, kindly clarify this. I am a 2014 Dec FSW applicant that my status is yet to 'change from 'in process'.I have sent inquiries through this link twice this year and I never got a reply. What should I do?
You can try sending Accra an email requesting to know the status of your application with this address, accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

Reactions: nellypretty1

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello everyone goodevening, please i need help o my application is now 6months +, aor may 5, meds june 24, schedule a request july 17 which i replied. Since then nothing requested for Gcms notes and the only thing that seems to be a probelm i think is my nysc which i did at national assembly like 10years ago, of which this info was in my personal history. Please i need help on what to do next.
You can request the status of your application as well using the web form, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra
and by email, accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

Degreatman

Nov 2, 2017
@Nellypretty, send a mail to Accra as advised by Pipis Husband above. I sent them a mail on Tuesday evening requesting the status of my application (2014 Dec applicant). They replied 9.am today that my application is the queue for review and that they will contact me when a decision is reached. I have done medical and they have acknowledged receipt of it. I am waiting for PPR request mail. I hope this helps.

nellypretty1

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Nellypretty, send a mail to Accra as advised by Pipis Husband above. I sent them a mail on Tuesday evening requesting the status of my application (2014 Dec applicant). They replied 9.am today that my application is the queue for review and that they will contact me when a decision is reached. I have done medical and they have acknowledged receipt of it. I am waiting for PPR request mail. I hope this helps.
Hello Degreatman, many thanks.I finally got an email from them reporting that my file is in the queue for review. They have not sent me to do medical checks, am a bit worried.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello Degreatman, many thanks.I finally got an email from them reporting that my file is in the queue for review. They have not sent me to do medical checks, am a bit worried.
You can go ahead and do upfront medicals so that it is out of the way. It will not affect your application negatively if you do it before you're requested to. All other 2014 applicants who were confident that their applications were in order went ahead to do medical. This may spur action on your file, all the best.

nellypretty1

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can go ahead and do upfront medicals so that it is out of the way. It will not affect your application negatively if you do it before you're requested to. All other 2014 applicants who were confident that their applications were in order went ahead to do medical. This may spur action on your file, all the best.
Thanks. Pipis Husband.