+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

zaraman

Jan 29, 2015
As the old FSW and the current EE program are 2 separate immigration channels, you will pay application fee again to proceed with the EE as well as RPRF. If your medicals were done less than a year ago however, they may suffice for the EE application. The choice to proceed with the EE is up to you but you will soon be asked to pick one you will proceed with and one to terminate.
thanks for the response

dremmzyb

Oct 9, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Hi, Please i would like to get some clarifications as regards my work history.

I'm a Medical Doctor from Nigeria. I recently received ITA and I'm currently uploading my documents in eAPR. My 1 year continuous work experience was a full time employment as a Medical House Officer/ Intern. This was a paid internship and received salary monthly.

Would there be any problem uploading this as part of my work history ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi, Please i would like to get some clarifications as regards my work history.

I'm a Medical Doctor from Nigeria. I recently received ITA and I'm currently uploading my documents in eAPR. My 1 year continuous work experience was a full time employment as a Medical House Officer/ Intern. This was a paid internship and received salary monthly.

Would there be any problem uploading this as part of my work history ?
Hi, I've replied your PM.

Reactions: dremmzyb
Jun 20, 2017
hello,

i have just joined this forum and i have read a few messages. its good to find a platform like this where we have people who have experienced the process.

i would like to ask those who have filled the e.APR form for guidance on filling the form. I have received an ITA and now trying to complete the Permanent Residency e form. I noticed that some of the details i have filled are no longer showing on the page even though i have not yet submitted the form. i need to go on with the form so i can submit it but what can i do to bring back the details i have already filled but seems to have gone off the page?

thank you

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
hello,

i have just joined this forum and i have read a few messages. its good to find a platform like this where we have people who have experienced the process.

i would like to ask those who have filled the e.APR form for guidance on filling the form. I have received an ITA and now trying to complete the Permanent Residency e form. I noticed that some of the details i have filled are no longer showing on the page even though i have not yet submitted the form. i need to go on with the form so i can submit it but what can i do to bring back the details i have already filled but seems to have gone off the page?

thank you
Hi, as the name of this thread suggests, we discuss issues regarding the 2014 FSW applications and not Express Entry so most peple won't/don't know what you are talking about o_O

However, you can still get some guidance concerning your query by following the conversations at this section of the forum, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/express-entry-expression-of-interest.54/

When you have advanced a bit with your application, you will find this thread more useful to you for information about post-landing and settlement in Canada from the perspective of Nigerians. All the best ahead :)

Reactions: Solarmanng

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Hello ,
Its been a while i was here,just to say congrats to all those that have gotten their copr..its been a long long journey for the fswp 2014 remaining but in all it shall all end in praise..

congrats to czaratwork please hit me up with your phone number..

Babachi

May 5, 2017
Hello All,

I need a bit of advice. I got an ITA in April 2017 and submitted my application in May and received an AOR almost immediately. Before my ITA I had applied for the New Brunswick provincial nominee program in August 2016. A decision has now been made by New Brunswick. Apparently, they tried to nominate me but couldn't as the EE number I provided is no longer visible to them since I had submitted my application.

Now my issue is this. I realized I might have made a few mistakes with my submitted application to CIC. I only submitted the bio-data page of my international passport, omitting the pages that had stamps and visas. I also cannot remember if I inputted my ECA number (it is all a blur to me now) and then are the details of my IELTS result carried automatically over. I did not include a scan of my ECA report nor my IELTS result together with my education credentials. I no it is not required to provide copies of the ECA report or IELTS, but I read on some forum it is best practice to provide scans regardless. I was made to believe some details created during EE account creation are not carried over during application submission.

I have emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and also raised a CSE to add scans of my passport, IELTS result, and ECA report. I also sent a courier to Centralized Intake Office in Nova Scotia requesting that I be permitted to add the omitted documents today. So far I have received no response to my CSE.

I'm I being overly worried or are the omitted documents true grounds for a rejection. I have read on some forums the minor reasons CIC is rejecting some applications.

Your advice house before I reject the New Brunswick nomination as I cannot afford to go back into the pool.

I didn't upload ielts and eca but I got ppr. Their reference numbers hv already been imputed in your EE profile. For the stamps and visa send it via CSE

Reactions: Kacious

Earl76

Jan 21, 2016
Hello house. I'm FSWP 2014. I was recently asked for more information which i gave. I also told them i had gotten married and sent the extra forms. They replied and asked me for one more form and police report for my wife. They also asked that i pay my wifes fees. i heard the fees are 1040 CAD is this correct? and where can i pay because on the fees payment page i only saw add your spouse for express entry as the closest option. there is none for FSWP. please some assist me with the payment amount and what link to pay. Plan to pay today. Thanks

Holluwatees

Feb 23, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello house,

Thanks to everyone in here and all that has contributed to helping other. I am interested in cic program, as of today i have written IETLS and i have 7.0 but i await my WES report. I need help on how to get a B.C PNP and possibly a permanent resident.

I hope to read back from any one.

Thanks

Sunayana

Jun 29, 2017
Hi All,

Its a really great platform for the beginner like me to get the all valuable information!!!

I have a quick question. Can the applicant send his and spouse's documents against 1 WES no. or it has to against two different WES reference no.

Rogba

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
please house ,how long does it take to get PPR from the day one sent the additional document ? may this weekend be filled with good news for us all

Solarmanng

Nov 11, 2015
Hi All,

Its a really great platform for the beginner like me to get the all valuable information!!!

I have a quick question. Can the applicant send his and spouse's documents against 1 WES no. or it has to against two different WES reference no.
If I understand your question correctly, you want to send your certificates (including that of your spouse) jointly to WES? Basically, you and your spouse are expected to have different profiles on WES hence different WES reference numbers. What you can do to save shipping cost is to enclose your certificates in separate envelopes with your respective WES reference numbers written on each. Then send them together as one package to WES.

Reactions: Sunayana

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Congratulations major on your ppr...i specially thank God for your testimony.l

abionah

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Original offer letter and updated PoF 18-09-15
Nomination.....
17-02-15
AOR Received.
17-02-15
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Awaiting
Good day people,

Is any November 2104 applicant out there still expecting MR? I feel like I am all alone in this.
Last I heard from Accra was in September 2015 and I was asked to forward my original offer letter, my salary account statement and updated PoF.
Over 16 months, nothing.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
I am a November applicant waiting for ppr...i did upfront medicals in march and got pof and pcc request in May.
i will send a pm now.cheers