Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
H
Good day people,

Is any November 2104 applicant out there still expecting MR? I feel like I am all alone in this.
Last I heard from Accra was in September 2015 and I was asked to forward my original offer letter, my salary account statement and updated PoF.
Over 16 months, nothing.

I am a november 2014 applicant who did upfront medicals in march and got pof and pcc update in may...waiting for ppr now.
i sent u a pm

abionah

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Original offer letter and updated PoF 18-09-15
Nomination.....
17-02-15
AOR Received.
17-02-15
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Awaiting
Black, I replied your pm, thanks

Graced2

Jun 2, 2017
Hi everyone.
We landed in Montreal June 28th and did ALL our landing formalities there. Yeah. Even without the CSQ. Next morning flew into St Johns, Newfoundland which was our final destination. Immigration officer said we had done everything needed to be done in Montreal and said her bit of Welcome to Canada, Congratulations on your permanent residency.
Processed our SIN and MCP cards the next day. Opened a bank account and gotten a new sim. Everything a breeze. You can open a US dollar account to deposit your USD. DO NOT SHOW ANYONE IN THE BANK THAT YOU HAVE UP TO 10000 USD!!!!
Your USD can be changed in the bank at prevailing rates.
You can always google for reviews on banks, mobile carriers etc for the informed decisions.

Our KNORR CUBES( 15 packets) AND SHEA BUTTER WERE DESTROYED. Our Ogbono and Egusi were percussed to the point of spillage and scattering in the bag. Be warned. A paper was inserted into the bag informing us of what happened. This was at the Montreal airport because paper was written in French.

Palm oil is not allowed from the Nigerian airport.

Canada is expensive. YOU WILL CONVERT TO NIGERIAN NAIRA TIRE. Be prepared to spend.

Toh. Shikena. God bless us.

smoothe

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.
We landed in Montreal June 28th and did ALL our landing formalities there. Yeah. Even without the CSQ. Next morning flew into St Johns, Newfoundland which was our final destination. Immigration officer said we had done everything needed to be done in Montreal and said her bit of Welcome to Canada, Congratulations on your permanent residency.
Processed our SIN and MCP cards the next day. Opened a bank account and gotten a new sim. Everything a breeze. You can open a US dollar account to deposit your USD. DO NOT SHOW ANYONE IN THE BANK THAT YOU HAVE UP TO 10000 USD!!!!
Your USD can be changed in the bank at prevailing rates.
You can always google for reviews on banks, mobile carriers etc for the informed decisions.

Our KNORR CUBES( 15 packets) AND SHEA BUTTER WERE DESTROYED. Our Ogbono and Egusi were percussed to the point of spillage and scattering in the bag. Be warned. A paper was inserted into the bag informing us of what happened. This was at the Montreal airport because paper was written in French.

Palm oil is not allowed from the Nigerian airport.

Canada is expensive. YOU WILL CONVERT TO NIGERIAN NAIRA TIRE. Be prepared to spend.

Toh. Shikena. God bless us.
Congratulations! Wishing you all the best.
Please just to confirm, did you book your flight to Newfoundland before leaving Nigeria? What is csq? I plan am planning to fly to Montreal before proceeding to Ontario, however I hear we can't land in Quebec and people are advising me to go to Ontario straight. Please clarify. Thanks!

Graced2

Jun 2, 2017
Congratulations! Wishing you all the best.
Please just to confirm, did you book your flight to Newfoundland before leaving Nigeria? What is csq? I plan am planning to fly to Montreal before proceeding to Ontario, however I hear we can't land in Quebec and people are advising me to go to Ontario straight. Please clarify. Thanks!
Yeah we did book our flight to St. John's prior to leaving.
If you are still planning and haven't booked, please go to Ontario straight. The immigration at the Montreal airport was quite busy and had long wait times.

Special thanks to the Chairman of this thread, Pipis Husband,and Bykerboi. Respect. Bykerboi, I present cephalic sir!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Yeah we did book our flight to St. John's prior to leaving.
If you are still planning and haven't booked, please go to Ontario straight. The immigration at the Montreal airport was quite busy and had long wait times.

Special thanks to the Chairman of this thread, Pipis Husband,and Bykerboi. Respect. Bykerboi, I present cephalic sir!!
Congrats on your landing, don't worry about the costs for now. Once you start earning income, what you thought was expensive will become common place. You have landed and the world is now at your feet. All the best ahead :)

Major

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
AOR Received.
11/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
unknown
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello house just to inform 'us' that I have received my Visa. I can't say how happy and grateful I am. Journey of almost 3 years has come to an end. Wanna thank Pipis, Blacky and Neyobash, you and you!

Pickup was quite an issue though. Had to inform Accra to send my Visa to their Berlin office and got it immediately.

For those waiting for completion, I believe God has a plan. This I saw during my wait. When medicals came it was at the most perfect time, as well as PPR.

Looking forward to other updates from 'us'.

mayowa86

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Hi,

ACCRA cic requested for my original copy of my employment letter. Is it advisable to.send them my original copy . They stated that they won

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello house just to inform 'us' that I have received my Visa. I can't say how happy and grateful I am. Journey of almost 3 years has come to an end. Wanna thank Pipis, Blacky and Neyobash, you and you!

Pickup was quite an issue though. Had to inform Accra to send my Visa to their Berlin office and got it immediately.

For those waiting for completion, I believe God has a plan. This I saw during my wait. When medicals came it was at the most perfect time, as well as PPR.

Very nice update, it ends in the praise of Almighty God. Congratulations, looking forward to your landing story.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi,

ACCRA cic requested for my original copy of my employment letter. Is it advisable to.send them my original copy . They stated that they won
I've replied to your PM. Send the requested documents, AVO has been returning original documents back to applicants recently wit the COPR and visa. Just keep a notarized copy in case, there is always wisdom in being prepared.

Solarmanng

Nov 11, 2015

Congratulations, it has really ended in praise.
I sent you a PM.

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017

Congrats!

yikelin

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Upfront medical 9th March 2017
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
Our landing story

We left Lagos on the 7th July via Lufthansa to Frankfurt and Air Canada from Frankfurt to Toronto . At Muritala Mohammed airport we had a almost seemless check in . We had 4 bottles of palm oil and the screening machine at the door detected 3 of the bottles which we gave to person who came with us all other food stuff came through . Then we went to check in 2 of our boxes was overweight while the rest were slightly underweight so we had to spread them out . Check in was pretty fast then our good byes to our friends . Went through immigration we filled we had less than $10,000 at Muritala and waited for our flight . While going through the secondary checking before boarding we were called over one of the suitcases and we guessed it was about the last bottle of palmoil we were right so no palmoil made the trip .
Lufthansa was seemless the kids did not really enjoy the kiddies meal but they drink all the juices available and eat enough of the cheese balls I brought and the entertainment on board was perfect they enjoyed themselves and slept virtually all through the flight
We arrived Frankfurt around 6 in the morning and had a 3 hour layover which went so fast . Then the flight to Toronto via Air Canada you are given the declaration card to fill on board even before they start serving the meal
Please please please if bringing foodstuffs declare it and also if bringing more than CAD10000 declare if your money is in USD remember that USD is higher than USD so do your calculations
The flight was alright kids eating all snacks and drinks as usual
Then we landed at Pearson Airport around 12 noon , immigration was seemless , we went to the line for visitors since we are still visitors we told the person who attending to us that we were here for our landing and we were directed to the immigrants side for landing formalities. We were through there within 30 minutes not a lot of people there then we went to pick up our boxes , on getting there we collected the 8 boxes but noticed that one of the boxes had a green sticker on it for secondary checking so we were directed to the customs . When we got there we were told to open the box with the secondary sticker and asked what we had there . We told them what was there and it was checked apparently Killishi is not allowed in unless it's factory processes with the seal but because we declared what we had and also when asked before the box was opened answered truthfully all that was in the bag . The killishi was collected but all other foodstuff was allowed in . Also the checking was easy cause all food stuff I went with were all labeled on the ziploc bag so it was easy to verify . So we were free to go and even got cookies for the kids from the customs guys think they had a party or something .
So here is our landing story sorry if it's long o

Reactions: blacky and russellx

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Our landing story

We left Lagos on the 7th July via Lufthansa to Frankfurt and Air Canada from Frankfurt to Toronto . At Muritala Mohammed airport we had a almost seemless check in . We had 4 bottles of palm oil and the screening machine at the door detected 3 of the bottles which we gave to person who came with us all other food stuff came through . Then we went to check in 2 of our boxes was overweight while the rest were slightly underweight so we had to spread them out . Check in was pretty fast then our good byes to our friends . Went through immigration we filled we had less than $10,000 at Muritala and waited for our flight . While going through the secondary checking before boarding we were called over one of the suitcases and we guessed it was about the last bottle of palmoil we were right so no palmoil made the trip .
Lufthansa was seemless the kids did not really enjoy the kiddies meal but they drink all the juices available and eat enough of the cheese balls I brought and the entertainment on board was perfect they enjoyed themselves and slept virtually all through the flight
We arrived Frankfurt around 6 in the morning and had a 3 hour layover which went so fast . Then the flight to Toronto via Air Canada you are given the declaration card to fill on board even before they start serving the meal
Please please please if bringing foodstuffs declare it and also if bringing more than CAD10000 declare if your money is in USD remember that USD is higher than USD so do your calculations
The flight was alright kids eating all snacks and drinks as usual
Then we landed at Pearson Airport around 12 noon , immigration was seemless , we went to the line for visitors since we are still visitors we told the person who attending to us that we were here for our landing and we were directed to the immigrants side for landing formalities. We were through there within 30 minutes not a lot of people there then we went to pick up our boxes , on getting there we collected the 8 boxes but noticed that one of the boxes had a green sticker on it for secondary checking so we were directed to the customs . When we got there we were told to open the box with the secondary sticker and asked what we had there . We told them what was there and it was checked apparently Killishi is not allowed in unless it's factory processes with the seal but because we declared what we had and also when asked before the box was opened answered truthfully all that was in the bag . The killishi was collected but all other foodstuff was allowed in . Also the checking was easy cause all food stuff I went with were all labeled on the ziploc bag so it was easy to verify . So we were free to go and even got cookies for the kids from the customs guys think they had a party or something .
So here is our landing story sorry if it's long o
Welcome to Canada, the best is yet to come :)

Reactions: yikelin

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017

Looking forward to other updates from 'us'

A big congratulations to you...it has ended in praise at last. God be praised.