Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Congratulations Aroms. like we say here "it has ended in praise" for you and yours

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Aroms said:
God!!!, I can't thank you enough!

Finally the long awaited PICK-UP MAIL and VISA-CORPS is at hand!!!
At last our kidnap, hijack, Captured, Seized PASSPORTS are finally released to us. LOL.....
Pick up mail landed on the 30 Nov. Parcel delivered this morning. Passport stayed with AVO for about 29weeks, that is 6months, 3weeks and 3days.

Thanks to God and my efamily and forum mate on the waiting list for all their support and prayers during these waiting time. May the rain of updates (MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO to this family. To everyone waiting we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.

I cannot stop without taking this opportunity say a BIG thank you to this house for all your love appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Exalted1, Sherifat (we got PPR same day), Pipis Husband and Neyobash and all to mention a few. Your generosity is very much appreciated, with the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant would have been totally unnecessary for me if I had found out about the forum earlier before PPR. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen. It will surely end in praise!!!
I will find time to write all that has happened during waiting period. MERRY CHRISMAS in advance.

Please plus1 for me.. lol.
Congrats, a lovely Christmas gift for you. All the best ahead :)

Lighton

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-14
Nomination.....
28-02-15
Med's Request
Awaiting
Congrats Aroms! All our expectations will not be cut short IJN. AVO keep them coming...we're ready!!!

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Aroms said:

At last our kidnap, hijack, Captured, Seized PASSPORTS are finally released to us. LOL.....
Pick up mail landed on the 30 Nov. Parcel delivered this morning. Passport stayed with AVO for about 29weeks, that is 6months, 3weeks and 3days.

Thanks to God and my efamily and forum mate on the waiting list for all their support and prayers during these waiting time. May the rain of updates (MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO to this family. To everyone waiting we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.

I cannot stop without taking this opportunity say a BIG thank you to this house for all your love appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Exalted1, Sherifat (we got PPR same day), Pipis Husband and Neyobash and all to mention a few. Your generosity is very much appreciated, with the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant would have been totally unnecessary for me if I had found out about the forum earlier before PPR. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen. It will surely end in praise!!!
I will find time to write all that has happened during waiting period. MERRY CHRISMAS in advance.

Congrats. That is way too long. But thanks to God, it has ended in praise to the glory of God. Congrats once again.

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
@ Aroms,

Congratulations on the conclusion of the first phase of this journey. We tap into your anointing as we await our good news IJN.

As always, it shall end in praise for every one of us awaiting one update or the other IJN. Amen!

justyno27

Dec 14, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I am making preparations to apply for the FSW program. I have seen two very close NOCs that suit my experience and I have been contemplating which to take. A friend of mine told me that there is a way of checking how many vacancies exist for a particular NOC. Please who knows how to check this? I will appreciate further info around this please.

Best wishes

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Aroms said:

Congrats AROMS!

dalexy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Per: 23-02-2015
Nomination.....
SLU: 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
Additional doc request sept 15
IELTS Request
Additional documents sent Sept 19
Med's Request
x-08-2015 iJn
Interview........
NA by God's grace
Passport Req..
x-09-2014 iJn
VISA ISSUED...
Amen
LANDED..........
Amen
Aroms said:

Congrats.

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Aroms said:

Congrats Arom

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
Aroms said:

Congratulations.

God bless and enjoy the fruit of the land.

Russ

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Dear Nigerian forum,

Pleasure meeting you here on Canadavisa forum. For those of you with Canadian PR or Open Work Permit and contemplating a move to Canada soon, I can help get IT jobs in Canada. Prior Canadian experience is not required.

Right now, we are recruiting for:

1. Front End Mobile App Developers with experience in Telecom domain
2. Enterprise Solution Architect, preferably with experience in digital projects

If you are interested in applying to any of above positions, please send your CV to ramesh@anicalls.com, along with rate expectations and expected date of move to Canada.

Anicalls is a premier recruiting firm with offices in United Kingdom, Malaysia, South Africa and Canada, with several Fortune 500 clients.

*Please note that this is a genuine staffing requirement and we never charge candidates for placements

*COPIED*

damijay

Jan 29, 2016
Aroms said:

I have been a silent follower of this Forum and must say that i'm ecstatic about this news. Congratulations Aroms, you have been a source of help, light and hope to many. God is Faithful. Congratulations once again and Merry Christmas in advance.

Easyjay

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-16-2014
Nomination.....
10-23-2014
AOR Received.
11-18-2015
IELTS Request
INCLUDED FROM INCEPTION
File Transfer...
01-28-2015
Med's Request
07-30-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
03-04-2016, PP sent 16-03-16 requested for clarification on account statement 30-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
LANDED..........
JULY 2016
Unibadan said:
Dec 09 was exactly 2 years my application for FSW was received in Canada.

No medical, no PPR. It is well.

I know very very soon, we will all receive that positive email in Jesus name. Amen
CONGGRATULAAAAAATIONS! IT WILL SURE END IN PRAISE for U and the many that are yet awaiting one updates or the other.

Easyjay

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-16-2014
Nomination.....
10-23-2014
AOR Received.
11-18-2015
IELTS Request
INCLUDED FROM INCEPTION
File Transfer...
01-28-2015
Med's Request
07-30-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
03-04-2016, PP sent 16-03-16 requested for clarification on account statement 30-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
LANDED..........
JULY 2016
Aroms said:

Aroms, this news undoubtedly will rekindle hope for very many that otherwise are fainting in faith already I am especially excited and I will say this news is quite heartwarming. IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE FOR YOU AND GOD WILL PERFECT HIS WORK IN YOUR LIFE CONGRATULATIIIIOOOOONS!!!!!!