Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Aroms on the conclusion of phase 1 of your immigration process, wishing you all the grace and strength you will need for phase 2.

Aroms said:
God!!!, I can't thank you enough!

Finally the long awaited PICK-UP MAIL and VISA-CORPS is at hand!!!
At last our kidnap, hijack, Captured, Seized PASSPORTS are finally released to us. LOL.....
Pick up mail landed on the 30 Nov. Parcel delivered this morning. Passport stayed with AVO for about 29weeks, that is 6months, 3weeks and 3days.

Thanks to God and my efamily and forum mate on the waiting list for all their support and prayers during these waiting time. May the rain of updates (MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO to this family. To everyone waiting we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.

I cannot stop without taking this opportunity say a BIG thank you to this house for all your love appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Exalted1, Sherifat (we got PPR same day), Pipis Husband and Neyobash and all to mention a few. Your generosity is very much appreciated, with the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant would have been totally unnecessary for me if I had found out about the forum earlier before PPR. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen. It will surely end in praise!!!
I will find time to write all that has happened during waiting period. MERRY CHRISMAS in advance.

Please plus1 for me.. lol.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blacky said:
Congratulations Aroms. like we say here "it has ended in praise" for you and yours
Thanks Blacky.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lighton said:
Congrats Aroms! All our expectations will not be cut short IJN. AVO keep them coming...we're ready!!!
Thanks and Amen.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Congrats, a lovely Christmas gift for you. All the best ahead :)
Thanks Boss for all the word of exaltation and encouragement during the waiting time. Remain Bless sir. regards to the family.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flosure said:
Congrats. That is way too long. But thanks to God, it has ended in praise to the glory of God. Congrats once again.
Thanks Flosure, God is good all the time.It has ended in praise again.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anointed said:
@ Aroms,

Congratulations on the conclusion of the first phase of this journey. We tap into your anointing as we await our good news IJN.

As always, it shall end in praise for every one of us awaiting one update or the other IJN. Amen!
Thanks Anointed. Amen God will perfect everyone one the waiting list soonest. it has ended in praise Again!!

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OPapa-ella said:
Congratulations to you and your loved ones! Jesus never fails.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Thanks Opapa, Jesus will never fails us.

Ed_b_good said:
Congratulations Aroms on the conclusion of phase 1 of your immigration process, wishing you all the grace and strength you will need for phase 2.
Thanks ED, yes ooo moving to the next level.

Easyjay said:
Aroms, this news undoubtedly will rekindle hope for very many that otherwise are fainting in faith already I am especially excited and I will say this news is quite heartwarming. IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE FOR YOU AND GOD WILL PERFECT HIS WORK IN YOUR LIFE CONGRATULATIIIIOOOOONS!!!!!!
Thanks Easyjay, Amen.... God will surely perfect everything concerning us all.

damijay said:
I have been a silent follower of this Forum and must say that i'm ecstatic about this news. Congratulations Aroms, you have been a source of help, light and hope to many. God is Faithful. Congratulations once again and Merry Christmas in advance.
Thanks Damijay, God is all way faithful concerning his promises.

russellx said:
Congratulations.

God bless and enjoy the fruit of the land.

Russ
Thanks Rusellx. Amen !!!

labiz001 said:
Congrats Arom
Thanks Labiz.

dalexy said:
Congrats.
Thanks Dalexy.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO ALL.

I SINCERELY APPRECIATE AND THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING A TIME OUT TO REJOICES WITH US ON MY PICK UP MAIL. GOD WILL REMEMBER YOU ALL FOR GOOD BY HIS GRACE. THOUGH WE HAVE LIMITED TIME AT HAND TO LAND BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF OUR MED WHICH IS 24TH OF JANUARY. GOD HAS HELP US WE HAVE CONFIRM/BOOKED OUR FLIGHT BEFORE THE DEADLINE. WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED.

PLEASE NOTE. FOR THOSE THAT HAVE GOTTEN PPR AND PASSPORT WITH AVO FOR A WHILE AND EXPECTING PICK UP MAIL, WORK WITH YOUR MEDICAL EXPIRATION DATE FOR YOUR LANDING FORMALITIES AND NOT THE 2RD DATE.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hi House,

Finally got PPR email this morning!!! Thank God for this long journey. Indeed it has been 3 yrs long and exhausting journey. Though I am a pnp inland applicant but i am a silent follower of this particular thread cos I be Naija proper.

The siege is over!!! :D :D :D

Journey so far- loading...............................

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Goodness said:
Hi House,

Finally got PPR email this morning!!! Thank God for this long journey. Indeed it has been 3 yrs long and exhausting journey. Though I am a pnp inland applicant but i am a silent follower of this particular thread cos I be Naija proper.

Congrats to you, a nice Christmas present you got. All the best ahead with your status as a PR :)

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Congratulations on your PPR...continue to enjoy Gods GOODNESS

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Goodness said:
Hi House,

3 years?... wow!...Congrats!

olufemy1

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Doc's Request.
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
Med's Request
Upfront - 01-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront- 01-06-2016
Passport Req..
02-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-03-2016
I congratulate those who have received their PPR and looking forward to welcome you to Canada. If you are landing in Toronto and you need a ride to your destination within Toronto, you can contact me on 6474603594, I will be glad to assist you depending on my availability. Thank you
Rev. Canon M. O. Olajide
Rector, Anglican Church of Annunciation, Toronto.
1 High Meadow Place, M3L0A3, ON

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
olufemy1 said:
I congratulate those who have received their PPR and looking forward to welcome you to Canada. If you are landing in Toronto and you need a ride to your destination within Toronto, you can contact me on 6474603594, I will be glad to assist you depending on my availability. Thank you
Rev. Canon M. O. Olajide
Rector, Anglican Church of Annunciation, Toronto.
1 High Meadow Place, M3L0A3, ON
Very noble of you sir, I recall you've made this same offer in the past. God bless you, Merry Christmas :)