Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donmakaveli said:
Hi guys,

Greetings to everyone.
December 2014 Applicant...
We landed in Toronto last weekend and did all the signing in with Customs and immigration. The process wasnt upto 1 hour.
We didnt have enough load with us as we just wanted to use the visa before it expires on the 27th of this month.
We tendered our Goods to follow list and gave the address for our Permanent resident cards to be sent.
I rented a car right from the airport which i drove to the hotel that i pre booked in Toronto.
We left canada the following day and will return to canada in the future.
Still doing research on the best place to settle down in the future when we arrive.
I want to ask what province is best at taxes. The province with the lowest provincial and federal taxes.
Will appreciate your answers
Congratulations on your landing. the provinces with lowest tax maybe further north where the cold bites hardest and people usually don't like staying. if you don't mind my asking? any special reason why you want to stay in the province with lowest tax?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
OloyeMefa said:
Hi Guys and hope everyone is good

Guess AVO is back ooooooo

I GOT PPR FOR ME AND FAMILY THIS AFTERNOON AT EXACTLY 4PM NIGERIA TIME

Alhamdulillah!!!!
Congratulations, looking forward to your landing story :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Lasgidi Sheik said:
Congrats on your PPR @ oloyemefa. While this will be my first post on this forum, i must say i have been a silent reader of happenings for more than 2 years - I have simply been tracking neyobash since we share the same timeline of Dec 24, 2014.

For me, while this waiting game lingers it is the POF that has been a source of headache for me. Before my very eyes, the initial funds kept in Naira has since dipped in value forcing me to divest the funds into other Naija projects - as i cannot keep topping up the diminished value of the naira savings. Now that this same funds is being kept in USD, the nagging question is - would just sit on this money and not share in the Buhari largesse now that naira is @ 485. Its difficult to keep idle funds for more than 2 years. May God come to our aid.

Let me thank Pipis husband, ibadanchap and all the great seniors on this forum. You guys have been a wonderful source of inspiration to many of the faceless readers all around the world.I pray those of us awaiting MR and other updates would receive the Mercy Of God soonest.
I know we will celebrate you and your success story very soon. I'm staying tuned for your update... :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Dotsngr said:
I hail everybody ooo! Congratulations to everyone that has received positive updates. A lot has happened here.
Big thumbs to all that have been contributing endlessly and sharing their experiences. God bless you all.
Sir P. H! I hail you specially.
Dear sir, I hail you back and give you a shout out from my heart. Double thumbs up to you :D

amiks

Aug 3, 2015
please, how much is the currnt proof of funds for one applicant.What is the current conversion rate between canadian dollar and naira.thanks.

so_law

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 1st March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
April 2015
$12,164 only, official rate is about N239

amiks said:
please, how much is the currnt proof of funds for one applicant.What is the current conversion rate between canadian dollar and naira.thanks.

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
OloyeMefa said:

Alhamdulillah!!!!
Congratulations... so excited to see AVO back and running. May there be an end of year good news for all awaiting a positive response.

There is ALWAYS a better way with God.

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
OloyeMefa said:

Alhamdulillah!!!!
Congrats bro

Lighton

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-14
Nomination.....
28-02-15
Med's Request
Awaiting
Waoh! @Oloyemefa, Congratulations! Highly expectant now

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Dec 09 was exactly 2 years my application for FSW was received in Canada.

No medical, no PPR. It is well.

I know very very soon, we will all receive that positive email in Jesus name. Amen

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Unibadan said:
Dec 09 was exactly 2 years my application for FSW was received in Canada.

No medical, no PPR. It is well.

I know very very soon, we will all receive that positive email in Jesus name. Amen
Amen indeed dear sir, I join my faith with yours to declare you will not be disappointed.

Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jesuba said:
Hi.

Am new here. I'd like to find out if there are any applicants under the EE on this thread.
Hi, you're actually in an FSW 2014 applicants thread. For EE, try this section of the forum, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

However, if you have questions about settling in Canada, you can join us here :)

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God!!!, I can't thank you enough!

Finally the long awaited PICK-UP MAIL and VISA-CORPS is at hand!!!
At last our kidnap, hijack, Captured, Seized PASSPORTS are finally released to us. LOL.....
Pick up mail landed on the 30 Nov. Parcel delivered this morning. Passport stayed with AVO for about 29weeks, that is 6months, 3weeks and 3days.

Thanks to God and my efamily and forum mate on the waiting list for all their support and prayers during these waiting time. May the rain of updates (MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO to this family. To everyone waiting we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.

I cannot stop without taking this opportunity say a BIG thank you to this house for all your love appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Exalted1, Sherifat (we got PPR same day), Pipis Husband and Neyobash and all to mention a few. Your generosity is very much appreciated, with the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant would have been totally unnecessary for me if I had found out about the forum earlier before PPR. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen. It will surely end in praise!!!
I will find time to write all that has happened during waiting period. MERRY CHRISMAS in advance.

Please plus1 for me.. lol.

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Aroms said:
God!!!, I can't thank you enough!

Finally the long awaited PICK-UP MAIL and VISA-CORPS is at hand!!!
At last our kidnap, hijack, Captured, Seized PASSPORTS are finally released to us. LOL.....
Pick up mail landed on the 30 Nov. Parcel delivered this morning. Passport stayed with AVO for about 29weeks, that is 6months, 3weeks and 3days.

Thanks to God and my efamily and forum mate on the waiting list for all their support and prayers during these waiting time. May the rain of updates (MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO to this family. To everyone waiting we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.

I cannot stop without taking this opportunity say a BIG thank you to this house for all your love appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Exalted1, Sherifat (we got PPR same day), Pipis Husband and Neyobash and all to mention a few. Your generosity is very much appreciated, with the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant would have been totally unnecessary for me if I had found out about the forum earlier before PPR. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen. It will surely end in praise!!!
I will find time to write all that has happened during waiting period. MERRY CHRISMAS in advance.

Please plus1 for me.. lol.
Congrats...