Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Ayobunmi05 said:
Congratulations to u.

What is your timeline.

Can u share with us please.

Neyobash14 can help u with passport pickups and so on..

Neyobash please your attention is need here...

It will surely end in praise for all
Here i am o, Apologies for getting back late.
UPS does passport pick ups and passport deliveries.
For pick up from Accra its fixed nd its about N18,800 subject to rebate once your physical pacakge arrives... (weight dependent).
Sending to Accra on the otherhand too depending on the weight should not be more than N11500 for 1kg and less if its lesser.
I hope this helps.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
zuziebaby said:
Dear All,
Our PPR arrived today, pls rejoice with us.
I would like to know if I'm to send the form mailed to me and passport photograph together with the International passport?

Is their any other document to send together with the passort?

How much does DHL cost?

Thanks and yours too will come soon IJN.
Congratulations!

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
neyobash14 said:
Here i am o, Apologies for getting back late.
UPS does passport pick ups and passport deliveries.
For pick up from Accra its fixed nd its about N18,800 subject to rebate once your physical pacakge arrives... (weight dependent).
Sending to Accra on the otherhand too depending on the weight should not be more than N11500 for 1kg and less if its lesser.
I hope this helps.
Hmmmmm UPS! UPS!! UPS!!!..... I reserve my comment

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
zuziebaby said:
Dear All,
Our PPR arrived today, pls rejoice with us.
I would like to know if I'm to send the form mailed to me and passport photograph together with the International passport?

Is their any other document to send together with the passort?

How much does DHL cost?

Thanks and yours too will come soon IJN.
Congratulobia! it has ended in praise...

May this good news today open the flood gate of more positive responses from AVO in Jesus Name, Amen

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I want to educate forum members on steps to Passport pick up request from Accra.
Basically you will need the followings; Pick up mail from AVO, Letter of Authorization (with file number and number of passports to be picked up) addressed to AVO stating the Courierprovider (either FedEX, DHL or UPS) you want to pick up on ur behalf and finally ur pick up payment receipt with the Courier of choice.
Now when most of us get pick up requests from AVO, we are always in a hurry like the packahge should be delivered that very day or next day to our doorsteps in Nigeria however, its not usually so. The package still has to get back to the Accra office, processed, generate tracking number which is then given to you to start tracking.
If you provide all the details highlighted above during AM operations (btw 8-12 noon), chances are higher your passports might be among those that will be picked up that day. From PM operations i.e. 12noon to close of business, the chances become slimmer of the package getting picked up that same day. This then is eventually picked up on the next business day.
The reason for this is that for most couriers, the same set of bikemen or bus drivers that deliver in the morning still have numerous pick up requests from AVO and other customers In as much as we are all anxious to get our copr and visa stamped passport, let us understand some fundamental supply chain procedures which will enable us have little patience with which ever courier company we choosing ehnnn..biko.
It will end in praise...infact it is ending in praise jooor.
I hope you find this information useful.
Cheers

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
subsidy12 said:
Hmmmmm UPS! UPS!! UPS!!!..... I reserve my comment
Oga subsidy subsidy....hmmmmm

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
neyobash14 said:
I want to educate forum members on steps to Passport pick up request from Accra.
Basically you will need the followings; Pick up mail from AVO, Letter of Authorization (with file number and number of passports to be picked up) addressed to AVO stating the Courierprovider (either FedEX, DHL or UPS) you want to pick up on ur behalf and finally ur pick up payment receipt with the Courier of choice.
Now when most of us get pick up requests from AVO, we are always in a hurry like the packahge should be delivered that very day or next day to our doorsteps in Nigeria however, its not usually so. The package still has to get back to the Accra office, processed, generate tracking number which is then given to you to start tracking.
If you provide all the details highlighted above during AM operations (btw 8-12 noon), chances are higher your passports might be among those that will be picked up that day. From PM operations i.e. 12noon to close of business, the chances become slimmer of the package getting picked up that same day. This then is eventually picked up on the next business day.
The reason for this is that for most couriers, the same set of bikemen or bus drivers that deliver in the morning still have numerous pick up requests from AVO and other customers In as much as we are all anxious to get our copr and visa stamped passport, let us understand some fundamental supply chain procedures which will enable us have little patience with which ever courier company we choosing ehnnn..biko.
Cheers
Thanks you so much for this information, it nerve cooling.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
neyobash14 said:
Cheers
Thanks for the information

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neyobash14 said:
Cheers
Could you please provide a sample format of this?

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
neyobash14 said:
Cheers

+1 for you for this info

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
neyobash14 said:
Cheers
well said sir... when there is a commitment from the courier company in terms of tracking number.

if a customer has his/her tracking number handy and is following the consignment step by step i dont think there will be any hurry even if it takes a while to deliver, but when there is no form of communication hence agitation is abound....

you are doing a great job though @ Neyobash... welldone

7G

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Included in application
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
31-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
Hello House,

Just to announce the arrival of my and family's MR at about 1:45 pm this afternoon.
APP Received - Dec 5, 2014
PER - FEB 26, 2015
SOP - MAR 17, 2015
MR - AUG 31, 2015.

Wishing others on queue the same outcome.

MONEYMONGER

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/12/2014
Med's Request
16/09/2015
Med's Done....
24/09/2015
Passport Req..
18/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2016
LANDED..........
August
7G said:
Hello House,

Just to announce the arrival of my and family's MR at about 1:45 pm this afternoon.
PER - FEB 26, 2015
SOP - MAR 17, 2015
MR - AUG 31, 2015.

Congratulations.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
7G said:
Hello House,

PER - FEB 26, 2015
SOP - MAR 17, 2015
MR - AUG 31, 2015.

Congratulations!

dalexy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Per: 23-02-2015
Nomination.....
SLU: 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
Additional doc request sept 15
IELTS Request
Additional documents sent Sept 19
Med's Request
x-08-2015 iJn
Interview........
NA by God's grace
Passport Req..
x-09-2014 iJn
VISA ISSUED...
Amen
LANDED..........
Amen
7G said:
Hello House,

PER - FEB 26, 2015
SOP - MAR 17, 2015
MR - AUG 31, 2015.

I tap into the anointing of timely MR o. IJn. Congrats 7G