Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2914
I have a very dumb question for those who applied as family and has got PER:

How many names did it state in the PER email about eligibility? Both applicants' names or just the principal one ??

Thank you guys in advance

zandora

Dec 31, 2014
Budi said:
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and so far I have found it very helpful. I however have a few questions which are specific to my situation.

1. I submitted my application pretty late (29th of December 2014) and it was not delivered till the 6th of January 2015. Will my application still be considered seeing as the deadline for the FSW was the 1st January 2015. I applied under NOC 0112 which had not reached the cap limit at the time of my application.

2. Regarding the proof of funds, is it expected that the funds be untouched for the entire period of the application process?

As you can see I am very new to this, so any advice and information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Budi
Other Canadian Immigration programs like the PNP, Investor e.t.c go by the postmarked date so it is possible that CIC might also go by the postmarked date (which in your case is the 29th of December) so long as the cap of 25,000 has not been reached. Keep your fingers crossed & good luck!

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
18-09-2014 (SENT WITH APPLICATION)
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
It's with great sadness that I write to inform you guys that our application was rejected. We got a reply to our inquiry today stating the reason as incomplete application we don't know yet till we receive our documents.
We are going to dedicate our efforts to EE now hoping for a positive news.
It was nice meeting ya all, PH, KSA, Kollins, Mrs. L, Canadian mum, Concretejungle and the rest of the crew I appreciate all your love and concern and I wish you all the best of luck.
Cheers.
It is well my sister. Just take the advise of seniors here. I don't even know what to say.

Olu_Poldy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Chief Poldy :) congrats on the journey so far. Only just got this chance to reply your post but we thank God for where you are now, it is indeed well :)
Pipis Husband,

Many thanks. Yours is on the way.

Debs

Dec 24, 2014
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
It's with great sadness that I write to inform you guys that our application was rejected. We got a reply to our inquiry today stating the reason as incomplete application we don't know yet till we receive our documents.
It was nice meeting ya all, PH, KSA, Kollins, Mrs. L, Canadian mum, Concretejungle and the rest of the crew I appreciate all your love and concern and I wish you all the best of luck.
Cheers.
I love ur courage Mr. Johnson , for you to have shared with the house, pls don't be discouraged it's only a stepping stone to repackaging yourself for the next application which you will definitely be getting the visa. Just be cool and calm. U Will triumph.

TTGold

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the applicant
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-12-2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,

Cheers.

Mz Johnson, this is so painful. But please don't let it weigh you down, explore other options as advised by the Seniors. It is well with us all.

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.
Oh my! Such sad news this evening.
Pele Mz J *hugs* It only makes us stronger

I hope you have a scanned copy of your ielts? Attach all other focus and try other PNPs. Any way is a way!
You are in our prayers; this dream will become reality sooner than you think

mii4jans

Sep 3, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/08/2014
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
19/12/2014
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.

For everything that happens, there is a reason. Better doors will open for u Mz Johnson and we shall meet in Canada someday. Whether dem like am or not. Keep the faith cos its well with you

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.
It's not over Mz Johnson. FSWP or EE, your dream for new life in Canada will come to pass IJMN.