None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
It's with great sadness that I write to inform you guys that our application was rejected. We got a reply to our inquiry today stating the reason as incomplete application we don't know yet till we receive our documents.
We are going to dedicate our efforts to EE now hoping for a positive news.
It was nice meeting ya all, PH, KSA, Kollins, Mrs. L, Canadian mum, Concretejungle and the rest of the crew I appreciate all your love and concern and I wish you all the best of luck.
Cheers.
Please start with options of Novia Scotia nomination( ... http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/Nova-Scotia-Demand-Express-Entry-Pilot-Stream-Guidelines-December-2014.pdf ) ...I'm sure you can submit next week......all things been equal,600 points and you can easily put in for express entry.
I'm much concerned because you once announced that your DD was encashed .Which bank DD did you used?
Who gave you the confirmation ?
Did you use an agent ?
Not that the answers to my questions above can rectify anything but it seems to me a false information as i can't correlate it now.Forumites would have advised you to put in for another application before end of the year if not for the false assurance.
I'm hurt and having the enthusiasm to sue whoever gave you such a false information about the encashment of your draft.
Do you mind telling us the date the application was returned?....I'm sure it was stated in the email you received.
It's well....in times like this.
Just be calm and let peace reign .
Cheers

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
It's with great sadness that I write to inform you guys that our application was rejected. We got a reply to our inquiry today stating the reason as incomplete application we don't know yet till we receive our documents.
It was nice meeting ya all, PH, KSA, Kollins, Mrs. L, Canadian mum, Concretejungle and the rest of the crew I appreciate all your love and concern and I wish you all the best of luck.
Cheers.
So sad to hear this my person. But don't give please file application for EE now. There will be light at the end of the tunnel. And you shall remember today and praise God.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
kollins said:
Please start with options of Novia Scotia nomination( ... http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/Nova-Scotia-Demand-Express-Entry-Pilot-Stream-Guidelines-December-2014.pdf ) ...I'm sure you can submit next week......all things been equal,600 points and you can easily put in for express entry.
I'm much concerned because you once announced that your DD was encashed .Which bank DD did you used?
Who gave you the confirmation ?
Did you use an agent ?
Not that the answers to my questions above can rectify anything but it seems to me a false information as i can't correlate it now.Forumites would have advised you to put in for another application before end of the year if not for the false assurance.
I'm hurt and having the enthusiasm to sue whoever gave you such a false information about the encashment of your draft.
Do you mind telling us the date the application was returned?....I'm sure it was stated in the email you received.
It's well....in times like this.
Just be calm and let peace reign .
Cheers
Send me your email and I will forward the confirmation to you. Thanks PH, Tbaba etc, I appreciate.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.
Mz. Johnson, so sad to hear that. I can imagine the disappointment...there are a many on this forum was were disappointed at a time before in the journey...We were rejected in 2013, our package got to us on 31st Dec 2013...we have PER today...please get up and fight again.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.
My buddy buddy, pls dont worry. I am sure PNP or Express entry can work. Pls dont give up. Canada needs accountants n internal auditors, so something will give definitely.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Nichy said:
O ti se o, Baba ti se o, oun to bami leru, Baba ti se o...
Praise God I received my long awaited PER mail today. It is indeed a wonderful gift to start with this year. I'm very excited. I pray that All PER "awaiters" shall receive theirs soonest IJN and All waiting to be charged shall receive the golden debit alert text soon. Rejoice with me.
App received date- 17th Sept.
NOC- 2133
Mode of payment- Canadian Uncle's CC card.
Date charged- Not disclosed
Per mail- 06/Jan./2015
Canadian family lawyer as representative.

Congrats Nichy.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Mz. Johnson said:
Send me your email and I will forward the confirmation to you. Thanks PH, Tbaba etc, I appreciate.
Anyways ...way forward is what matters .
Have you considered Novia Scotia nomination program currently going on?
Manitoba nomination program will commence March ,please get set for it also..
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2014/12/22/mpnp-2015-application-intake-for-skilled-workers-without-job-offers/
The best is yet to come .......you need patience to identify the best.
Cheers

Budi

Jan 7, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and so far I have found it very helpful. I however have a few questions which are specific to my situation.

1. I submitted my application pretty late (29th of December 2014) and it was not delivered till the 6th of January 2015. Will my application still be considered seeing as the deadline for the FSW was the 1st January 2015. I applied under NOC 0112 which had not reached the cap limit at the time of my application.

2. Regarding the proof of funds, is it expected that the funds be untouched for the entire period of the application process?

As you can see I am very new to this, so any advice and information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Budi

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motivated said:
Congrats on getting your UCI. Please exercise some patience and give them some time to update ECAS to reflect your status. I experienced the same after getting UCI but after a short while i was able to successfully login to see my application status.
So just seat back relax and be happy that you will soon get the Official PER email.

Best wishes!
My guy, I have been seating back and relaxing since October 10th last year, waiting to access ECAS, de tin neva show o...

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Am afraid your application missed the FSW 2014 deadline. Pls you will need to apply under the new EE programs.

So sorry about the late delivery. Never give up.

Budi said:
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and so far I have found it very helpful. I however have a few questions which are specific to my situation.

1. I submitted my application pretty late (29th of December 2014) and it was not delivered till the 6th of January 2015. Will my application still be considered seeing as the deadline for the FSW was the 1st January 2015. I applied under NOC 0112 which had not reached the cap limit at the time of my application.

2. Regarding the proof of funds, is it expected that the funds be untouched for the entire period of the application process?

As you can see I am very new to this, so any advice and information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Budi

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.

Dear Mz Johnson, the Lord will strengthen u. I know its the begining of the year and the news could want to compete for your joy, hopes and dreams. Please don't allow it. All you need do is rechannel your focus as implied by Kollins et al. Kindly do not hesitate to contact us or PNP seniors for clarification/review of any of the PNP programs you decide to consider, if that is the option u choose. And if it is EE I'm sure you would find support all the same.

You are not in this alone.