FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
XCEXX said:
Adding to what Papis said already. If you delete it...one day MR request go come na......so you will still see all the info again.

Can't wait for PER ooooo....God help me!!!!!
it is assumed that MR was deleted...

XCEXX

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
obinja said:
it is assumed that MR was deleted...
Sorry. Pardom me...My mind is on PER!!!!! PER on mind!!!! MR....Then you only need to contact Accra as Papis said.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
obinja said:
PH, great...so one may have to appeal to them to send another mail? :)
When they reply to your CSE, they will inform you if your case is 'under processing' or if they have sent MR. If it is that they have sent MR, they will confirm the date this was done and resend for your attention.

Please be careful with the delete key on your keyboard, let's pretend you don't have one till further notice :) :)

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
XCEXX said:
Sorry. Pardom me...My mind is on PER!!!!! PER on mind!!!! MR....Then you only need to contact Accra as Papis said.
Your PER cometh with the speed of light!...I can relate with your mind, cos I have been there too. Don't worry, it shall pass.

success4life

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
SOON IJN
obinja said:
Friends, this may sound funny and unimaginable but then I have this 'what if' question that goes thus: what if for some strange reasons, an MR email was accidentally deleted...say for instance you are clearing your spam box etc. where lies the remedy?
it happened to me yesterday o.

i read the MR mail on my phone and in my excitement mistakenly moved the mail to trash.

i almost fainted when i opened my inbox and did not find the mail there.

you can't imagine the relief when i found it in the trash.

i guess we can't be too careful when dealing with our mails now.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
success4life said:

i read the MR mail on my phone and in my excitement mistakenly moved the mail to trash.

:p :p :p :p :p :p

osaben

Nov 25, 2014
Thanks a lot Pipis husband, gone through the link you gave me,I have those doc.needed there.But is not the documents listed in your personal checklist you are to submit?I came across where they said if you don't have a CSQ no.,that you should apply for it before applying for the federal skilled program am not very clear with that as I don't have the no.Am taking the eligibility test again,I have a cousin in Canada who has is PR but we don't bear same surname can I use it and say I have a close relative in Canada based on that becos on the eligibility test page I was asked if I have a close relative in Canada who is a citizen or has PR,I ticked yes.Another tricky qx was ARE YOU OF WORKING AGE AND A DEPENDANT OF A PERSON WHO IS (OR WILL BE)
.WORKING IN CANADA
.FULL TIME STUDENT
I filled yes becos it wasn't really clear,a msg came up that based on my answers am eligible to apply under the Open work permit made outside Canada.
The next step was to create my own personal doc checklist the next qx was WHAT TIME F WORK PERMIT DO YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR?from the drop down menu there is no fed skilled among the listed option what is there is postgraduate work permit, a work permit with a labour market impact assessment exemption and a host of other permit so pls what type of work permit do I choose as am stuck there now. Thanks

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
success4life said:

Laughter wan kill me die :p ;D :D

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
When they reply to your CSE, they will inform you if your case is 'under processing' or if they have sent MR. If it is that they have sent MR, they will confirm the date this was done and resend for your attention.

Please be careful with the delete key on your keyboard, let's pretend you don't have one till further notice :) :)...Na the way o!!!
Cheers!

osaben

Nov 25, 2014
Thanks a lot XCEXX and Papis I have being doing the wrong thing.Someone sent me the following doc as the doc I need to download and fill.Pls what is d next step to take when I finish fillings downloaded form.
1. Document checklist [IMM 5612] (PDF, 244 KB) October 2014
2. Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 487 KB) November 2014
3. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 246 KBg) December 2012
4. Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] (PDF, 656 KB) August 2014
5. Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570 KB) September 2013
6. Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1,8 MB) May 2004
7. Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] (PDF, 581 KB) August 2014

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
osaben said:
Thanks a lot Pipis husband, gone through the link you gave me,I have those doc.needed there.But is not the documents listed in your personal checklist you are to submit?I came across where they said if you don't have a CSQ no.,that you should apply for it before applying for the federal skilled program am not very clear with that as I don't have the no.Am taking the eligibility test again,I have a cousin in Canada who has is PR but we don't bear same surname can I use it and say I have a close relative in Canada based on that becos on the eligibility test page I was asked if I have a close relative in Canada who is a citizen or has PR,I ticked yes.Another tricky qx was ARE YOU OF WORKING AGE AND A DEPENDANT OF A PERSON WHO IS (OR WILL BE)
.WORKING IN CANADA
.FULL TIME STUDENT
I filled yes becos it wasn't really clear,a msg came up that based on my answers am eligible to apply under the Open work permit made outside Canada.
The next step was to create my own personal doc checklist the next qx was WHAT TIME F WORK PERMIT DO YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR?from the drop down menu there is no fed skilled among the listed option what is there is postgraduate work permit, a work permit with a labour market impact assessment exemption and a host of other permit so pls what type of work permit do I choose as am stuck there now. Thanks
Hi, I now see where the confusion is coming from. You are the one getting things mixed up. The eligibility checker you used found you eligible for Open work permit which requires a valid job offer! Do you have a valid job offer? If so, please proceed to the forum for those with Canadian job offer where the experts there can assist you.

Those of use you see here are applying without job offer and this is the link to our Document Checklist, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf We don't create a Document Checklist for our selves but are guided by the one provided by CIO, it is compulsory to provide the documents required to support your application.

CSQ - Certificat de sélection du Québec applies to those who have previously tried or intend to go to Quebec and you can't do that through FSW. Quebec has their own immigration program. If it Quebec, you want to go to, then go to the Quebec thread to ask questions, there are experts for that there.

To get points from your cousin in Canada, you will need to provide your father/mother and his father's/mother's birth certificate showing they have a common parent (their parent's name must be same). i.e your grand parents. This is the paramount proof of relationship required by CIO.

Go through this link again, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp read the Document Checklist I just gave you and read this Instructions Guide, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

I hope this clears up your confusion, all the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
osaben said:
Thanks a lot XCEXX and Papis I have being doing the wrong thing.Someone sent me the following doc as the doc I need to download and fill.Pls what is d next step to take when I finish fillings downloaded form.
1. Document checklist [IMM 5612] (PDF, 244 KB) October 2014
2. Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 487 KB) November 2014
3. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 246 KBg) December 2012
4. Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] (PDF, 656 KB) August 2014
5. Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570 KB) September 2013
6. Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1,8 MB) May 2004
7. Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] (PDF, 581 KB) August 2014
Okay, follow the instructions I sent to you in the Documents Checklist, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

and the Instructions Guide, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Everything you need to know to fill the forms, documents to attach and how to submit your application are in those two links.

All the best :)

success4life

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
SOON IJN
obinja said:
Laughter wan kill me die :p ;D :D
thank God say me sef fit laugh now. yesterday see sweat!!

Heropop

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
2-06-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-07-2015
Area!!! This na my first post for here. Pipi's husband weldone, i been don dey see your hand for the other post wey them ashif_ee and co open.
meanwhile i been no no say i dey miss my people yarn. I hail una oh.

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
kollins said:
Raised the RPRF draft via Gtbank .
Online payments worked as of the last time I guided a buddy but someone told me yesterday that it's not working again which i doubt .I'm quite sure nothing is wrong with the link but if you're not comfortable with it,use a draft.I maybe be able to raise it for
you if you don't have dorm account .Please pm if that's your decision.
The address to courier your documents is right beneath your medical email address.....immediately after the visa officer AB or RK......please check to confirm .
Cheers
Thanks a lot. I went through your older posts and saw where you recommended it to someone. I tried this afternoon with the online using GT debit card and it worked. Thanks. We have couriered the documents a short while ago.