AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Hello all, i am new to this forum so please bear with me if i ask some questions. My husband is the PA under NOC 1111, App. arrived in CIO 9th Sept. 2014, payment is thru bank draft. Please how will we know if the draft has been charged. Thanks.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello all, i am new to this forum so please bear with me if i ask some questions. My husband is the PA under NOC 1111, App. arrived in CIO 9th Sept. 2014, payment is thru bank draft. Please how will we know if the draft has been charged. Thanks.
Place an enquiry across to your bank. They shoud be able to say if it was presented to their correspondent bank.

Silverblade

Nov 26, 2014
Calgary, Nigeria
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]Accra[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1224[/b][/color]
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]25:11:2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]CC: 20:01:2015[/b][/color]
AOR Received.
[color=purple][b]PER: 12:02:2015[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Submitted[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]08:09:2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]14:09:2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
I'm new to this platform, though i've been following comments for a while now, and being for nigerians i really am impressed by the way issues are attended to here so i decided to join today, Just sent in my application under NOC 1224 and it was received on the 25th at 13:06 by a "Macneil", i'm not looking forward to a reply soon as i feel my application might be moved to the EE program next year. My question actually is do i still stand a chance to fall under the FSWP 2014 and 2ndly, i took my IELTS in Dec 2012 and is to be valid till Dec this year since it has a 2 year validity, Since the application has gotten to the CIC before that date hope it will not be returned as my scores were (L:7.0, R:7.5, W:7.0, S:7.0). Really appreciate your response.

XCEXX

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
Mz. Johnson said:
You will only know if you call your bank. Using the CC charging of other applicant that submitted around the same time as you (+ 1 week)or wait till PER/NER is issued which will be sometimes in late December or early January based on your timeline.
Good luck.

XCEXX

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
Silverblade said:
I'm new to this platform, though i've been following comments for a while now, and being for nigerians i really am impressed by the way issues are attended to here so i decided to join today, Just sent in my application under NOC 1224 and it was received on the 25th at 13:06 by a "Macneil", i'm not looking forward to a reply soon as i feel my application might be moved to the EE program next year. My question actually is do i still stand a chance to fall under the FSWP 2014 and 2ndly, i took my IELTS in Dec 2012 and is to be valid till Dec this year since it has a 2 year validity, Since the application has gotten to the CIC before that date hope it will not be returned as my scores were (L:7.0, R:7.5, W:7.0, S:7.0). Really appreciate your response.
The info on the EE is still scanty. No one knows exactly what will happen.
Per IELTS, I think you should be fine. Below is an excerpt from CIC website
" Note: Your test results must be less than two years old when you apply."

Good luck.

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian mum said:
We were not told to undress and that's probably based on the answers to the previous questions like, Have you had a surgery before? Have you deliberately injured or did you have any thought of injuring yourself? (Guess that's trying to check for depression symptoms). what the doctor just checked was our stomach regions for adult. Told us to stretch our hands to our toes asking for any pain felt, lie down on your back, raise your legs to an angle to check for pain, checks your eyes, mouth,ear, try to pull your hand and tells you to restraint you. Am sure all these are to test for different things. Dr Bikerboy can help us out if he hasn't zoomed far away. Although it appeared really simple. For the kids less than 5, not much test was done, no urine, blood test or X-ray just physical examination. Also, weight,height,reading test with or without glasses, bp.
In all it was a simple process and I must say I quite admire their professionalism at Q-life. Best wishes bro!
Thanks alot Canadian mum.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Silverblade said:
I'm new to this platform, though i've been following comments for a while now, and being for nigerians i really am impressed by the way issues are attended to here so i decided to join today, Just sent in my application under NOC 1224 and it was received on the 25th at 13:06 by a "Macneil", i'm not looking forward to a reply soon as i feel my application might be moved to the EE program next year. My question actually is do i still stand a chance to fall under the FSWP 2014 No, you are applying under FSW and your application will be processed accordingly. EE is a different program, you will not not be shunted unto that program even though it begins in January 2015.

The two programs will run side by side until the last FSW application that is accepted is completed then it will be closed. EE will be the new program that Canada uses, cheers.

2ndly, i took my IELTS in Dec 2012 and is to be valid till Dec this year since it has a 2 year validity, Since the application has gotten to the CIC before that date hope it will not be returned as my scores were (L:7.0, R:7.5, W:7.0, S:7.0). Really appreciate your response.
No, this IELTS result will be accepted as it is still valid until December. Your application will be 'locked in' based on the received date
Hi, welcome aboard. See above for my responses and please enter your details on our spreadsheet. The link for that is provided below, cheers :)

osaben

Nov 25, 2014
Hello folks, am new here and I need help with the Federal skilled migrant . I work as a data base administrator here in Nigeria. I took the eligibility test and it came out I qualify and I can apply for the federal skilled program using an open work permit.But the form required from me in the document checklist is contradicting. While filling the form they asked what type of visa am applying for,but skilled worker wasn't among the list ,the only option that looks familiar was post graduate work permit.Please can anyone help me with the info of the correct application to make.Cheers

Silverblade

Nov 26, 2014
Calgary, Nigeria
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]Accra[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1224[/b][/color]
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]25:11:2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]CC: 20:01:2015[/b][/color]
AOR Received.
[color=purple][b]PER: 12:02:2015[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Submitted[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]08:09:2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]14:09:2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
Thanks a lot Pipis Husband & XCEXX, i really appreciate your concern, i'm on the Spreadsheet now. Cheers

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
My friend in Canada helped us with the bank draft from a bank in Canada, so can she go there to inquire?
obinja said:
Place an enquiry across to your bank. They shoud be able to say if it was presented to their correspondent bank.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Mz. Johnson said:
My friend in Canada helped us with the bank draft from a bank in Canada, so can she go there to inquire?
Yes of course. Since she raised the draft, she is perfectly allowed to make inquiries on its status. :)

XCEXX

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
Mz. Johnson said:
Sure. She can inquire when the time comes.

Good luck

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
osaben said:
Hello folks, am new here and I need help with the Federal skilled migrant . I work as a data base administrator here in Nigeria. I took the eligibility test and it came out I qualify and I can apply for the federal skilled program using an open work permit.But the form required from me in the document checklist is contradicting. While filling the form they asked what type of visa am applying for,but skilled worker wasn't among the list ,the only option that looks familiar was post graduate work permit.Please can anyone help me with the info of the correct application to make.Cheers
Hi, first things first, go through this link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp) to see if you can supply all the requirements then come back here to ask us pointed questions with which we will try to help you. All the best :)

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
o
Pipis Husband said:
Yes of course. Since she raised the draft, she is perfectly allowed to make inquiries on its status. :)
[/quote. Okay, thanks for the information, i will send her a message right now. Also i want to know if i can upload our info on the spreadsheet even though we have not heard from CIO yet. Replies please.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mz. Johnson said:
It is quite easier for your friend in Canada to verify if it has been cleared. A phone call to the bank will provide him/her with an update. Good luck!