FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
Ussave said:
Thanks Pipis-Hus, Imani, Peter, Kollins and all other forum members. We shall all rejoice together very soon, IJN.

I checked my ECAS status and it reads IN PROCESS. Does that mean my file has been transferred to Accra?

Regards,

Ussave.
Hello Forum Member,

Could you please tell me the easiest way to make payment for my FSW application am planning to submit very soon from Nigeria....

Please, am eager to know....

Thanks.

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
Hello Forum Member,

Could you please tell me the easiest way to make payment for my FSW application am planning to submit very soon from Nigeria....

Thanks.

funmee

Aug 5, 2014
Re: selecting highest education

hello everyone,

can someone advice me on what to select as highest education on generic application?

i have ACCA(chartered accountant) along with my higher national diploma(HND). I have selected post graduate(no degree) because there is no option for professional certification. is this right?

my ECA valuation from WES is as follows:

my HND is equated to Canadian three years diploma and one year post graduate while my ACCA is equated to three years bachelor degree. meanwhile, in summary on top the report they wrote three years bachelor degree.

please advice urgently i want to file my application tomo.

God bless

ebonnie

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 21,2014
Nomination.....
7th march,2015
Med's Request
18/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
9/03/2016
Good day my naija people,also a few 2014 applicant hoping to submit by sept with no 1212,i pray cap slows down for me.lol...nice to be here and good job guys

Lolesky

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct. 2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
Interview........
9th March, 2016
Toyenyen said:
Hello ALL. This is a good discussion forum. Am stocked with icas
Toyenye, u re welcome to the forum, which NOC no are you applying for?

Toyenyen

Aug 10, 2014

funmee said:
hello everyone,

can someone advice me on what to select as highest education on generic application?

i have ACCA(chartered accountant) along with my higher national diploma(HND). I have selected post graduate(no degree) because there is no option for professional certification. is this right?

my HND is equated to Canadian three years diploma and one year post graduate while my ACCA is equated to three years bachelor degree. meanwhile, in summary on top the report they wrote three years bachelor degree.

God bless
Hello funmie, I learnt from your post that professional qualifications can be considered. With this, can I send in my professional qualification for assessment?

KKE

Star Member
May 29, 2014

funmee said:
hello everyone,

God bless
@funmee I believe you should select bachelor's degree as that is what your ACCA was related has and ACCA is higher than HND.
But you will still receive 22points s you have 2 post-secondary degrees.

Lolesky

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct. 2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
Interview........
9th March, 2016
Good to be in this forum, it has given me a lot of information to the whole process. My enquiry now is about IELTS results, even though I am expecting the result very soon. My question is, is it compulsory one has to have minimum of CLB level 6 in all the test areas before one is eligible to apply?

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
Lolesky said:
Good to be in this forum, it has given me a lot of information to the whole process. My enquiry now is about IELTS results, even though I am expecting the result very soon. My question is, is it compulsory one has to have minimum of CLB level 6 in all the test areas before one is eligible to apply?
Yes you must have 6 across all 4 test sections to be eligible. All the best.

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
aremite said:
Hello Forum Member,

Thanks.
Hello aremite, the easiest way is to get a bank draft in Canadian dollars from any GT bank branch, you can also use credit cards to pay your fees too. cheers.

funmee

Aug 5, 2014

@Toyenye, Yes you can send your professional certification for evaluation.

Lolesky

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct. 2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
Interview........
9th March, 2016

funmee said:
@ Toyenye, Yes you can send your professional certification for evaluation.
Funmee, I learnt professional qualification will not count towards ECA Point. Is that true from your assessment?

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Do we have anyone with DD or CC charges or PER in the house? If we have i say a big congrats and pray for more rain for everyone.
If you are interested to keep in touch with other FSW 2014 Naija Applicants on Whatsapp you can PM me your Phone no or send me a text on 08027574353 to add you to the group. Whatsapp group for Our Big Sister Naija forum is a place to be but cannot take all of us so I decide is better we have a group for FSW 2014. It will make you feel closer and get information anywhere you are. Interested let me know it can only allow 50 users.
Wish us all the best.