Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Received GCMS note today. Nothing special. In the note it says police clearance is needed, Medicals to be started ...next step: 1) send letter to applicant requesting pcc 2) Medicals to be started.

My question, why are not they sending it then? I am preparing pcc docs, but at the same time waiting for the medical request.

Waiting for loooooong time........ :'(

Do you know what's going on here? Why is SGVO waiting?

frmamun

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Uttara Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO>>Manilla
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
05-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-12-2014
Med's Request
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2016
LANDED..........
Insha Allah April first week 2016
tymbi said:
Received GCMS note today. Nothing special. In the note it says police clearance is needed, Medicals to be started ...next step: 1) send letter to applicant requesting pcc 2) Medicals to be started.

My question, why are not they sending it then? I am preparing pcc docs, but at the same time waiting for the medical request.

Congratulations! !!
Hope you will receive updates within this week.

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
I was researching on background check and here I came detailed description, I hope this will be helpful for lot of people.

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.196800.html

Friends this is how the Verification process goes, got this info from some experts and thought to share with all our friends..

Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

All the best to everyone.. Good luck!!!

anik105

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/07/2014
Nomination.....
19/11/2014
AOR Received.
30/12/2014
Med's Request
04/11/2016
Med's Done....
15/11/2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
08/02/2017
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Everybody,
I am applicant of FSW 2014. My NOC is: 4011. Visa Office: Singapore
My Application Status:
Application Received by CIC: 25/07/2015
PER Received : 19/11/2015
AOR Received : 31/12/2015
E-cas Status : No 2nd line updated yet.
We are eagerly waiting for our ending of the dream. Friends please give your suggestions. When I could expect my 2 line updated & MR/RPRF request.

I need some suggestion from you. As I have some family problem to stay in Canada permanently right now due to my parents sickness. Can you please advise me what should I do if I got the VISA? If I will complete my landing and then return back to home country is it will hampered my Canada Immigration process?
Is there any minimum requirement that I have to stay in Canada for how long? Or If I would go Canada yearly once than it could be any problem. I mean when I will be able to manage my family problem than we will shifted to Canada permanently after 2 or 3 years. Please give your expert suggestion.

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
anik105 said:
Hi Everybody,
I am applicant of FSW 2014. My NOC is: 4011. Visa Office: Singapore
My Application Status:
Application Received by CIC: 25/07/2015
PER Received : 19/11/2015
AOR Received : 31/12/2015
E-cas Status : No 2nd line updated yet.
We are eagerly waiting for our ending of the dream. Friends please give your suggestions. When I could expect my 2 line updated & MR/RPRF request.

I need some suggestion from you. As I have some family problem to stay in Canada permanently right now due to my parents sickness. Can you please advise me what should I do if I got the VISA? If I will complete my landing and then return back to home country is it will hampered my Canada Immigration process?
Is there any minimum requirement that I have to stay in Canada for how long? Or If I would go Canada yearly once than it could be any problem. I mean when I will be able to manage my family problem than we will shifted to Canada permanently after 2 or 3 years. Please give your expert suggestion.
Read this Bro.. and Stay Relaxxxxx..... ;D ;D

http://www.cicnews.com/2014/10/canadian-permanent-resident-visa-104005.html

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
tymbi said:

Same here brother....It is also my question, why are not they sending it then? May Almighty ALLAH bless us.....:)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shamrajjo said:
AOR !!!
[size=16pt][size=20pt]Yes...It is...
[/size]

Just received email from SGVO.
Please, please pray for us for future positive result.
Thanks you....Wish you all the best...
:) :) :)

Congrats!

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Yes, may Allah bless us all and give us patience.

To all brothers and sisters, who have already received MR or passport request already.....congratulations to you all....please keep in touch. We will be needing your support!

jashim said:
Same here brother....It is also my question, why are not they sending it then? May Almighty ALLAH bless us.....:)

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
I discovered a news today. My 2nd line has been updated on 20th january. but i was so disappointed that i didnt login my ecas account these days. frankly speaking i am not feeling anything. These waiting exhausted me completely

thanks to my fellow waiting mate Jashim bro.special thanks to Ashif bro

Dear Jashim do you have any news?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sbcanada said:
I discovered a news today. My 2nd line has been updated on 20th january. but i was so disappointed that i didnt login my ecas account these days. frankly speaking i am not feeling anything. These waiting exhausted me completely

Thats a nice news vaia....:D

Hoping for more good news...:D

Updating Spreadsheet:

FSWP 2013 Singapore VO : http://tinyurl.com/SGVO-FSW13

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Is there any significant event or notes in the NOTE section at bottom of the GCMS Note?

tymbi said:

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Nothing significant....looks like they have not touched the file since 2nd line added.

v_i_r_u_s said:
Is there any significant event or notes in the NOTE section at bottom of the GCMS Note?

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
sbcanada said:

Dear sbcanada brother,

Congratulation !!! At least they are doing something.....In sha ALLAH you will hear some positive news soon. Did you receive any job verification ??

From my part; there is no second line yet. I have made CSE as well as applied for GCMS (ATIP)...no response yet.

Did you receive any reply for your CSE or GCMS?

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
jashim said:
Dear sbcanada brother,

Congratulation !!! At least they are doing something.....In sha ALLAH you will hear some positive news soon. Did you receive any job verification ??

From my part; there is no second line yet. I have made CSE as well as applied for GCMS (ATIP)...no response yet.

Did you receive any reply for your CSE or GCMS?

i informed my past and present boss's about the possible en-query but still no news about that. i didnt get any reply of my CSE.