+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Naughty CPC-O has recalled their initial email then sent an amended letter like below for my Spouse's Application withdrawal request...:p :D:


Recalled Letter:

"Dear client,


This is regarding your application for Permanent Residency in Canada with CPC-O.

Please note that this application will be withdrawn and we will start the process of refunding."



Final Letter:



"Dear client,

We will withdrawn your application but we cannot refund the processing fees.
The only fees that can be refund are the Right of Permanent Residence Fess (RPRF). The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. In your case the refund of RPRF does not apply as you did not paid this fees."



I guess u are clear now.... ;) ;) :p :p :'( :'( :-X :-X :mad: :mad:
 

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
153
21
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:

Update:

Was passing days with lots of anxiety....

[size=15pt]Finally received Passport Request Today.

Thanks to all of u, for ur prayer...

Today was the last day for withdrawing my 2014 FSW application from CPC-Ottawa VO (they have given 30 days option to withdraw my wife's file, since they got her another file in progress on SG). My wife has emailed to CPC-O to withdraw 2014 file .... They have already replied that they are going to refund my processing fee... :)

[/size]
Many many congratulations to you. At last you got your 'Reward'. The 'Reward' that relief you from all anxieties. Hope SGVO will not give you any pain further...... :) :)
 

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
63
7
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
ashif_eee said:

Update:

Was passing days with lots of anxiety....

[size=15pt]Finally received Passport Request Today.

Thanks to all of u, for ur prayer...

Today was the last day for withdrawing my 2014 FSW application from CPC-Ottawa VO (they have given 30 days option to withdraw my wife's file, since they got her another file in progress on SG). My wife has emailed to CPC-O to withdraw 2014 file .... They have already replied that they are going to refund my processing fee... :)

[/size]
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]This is really great NEWS Ashif Bhai!!!! I was waiting for your NEWS. Now finalize the date of Journey. Canada is calling you :p[/size][/size][/size]
 

ruhee

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
161
18
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1112
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25.07.2013
File Transfer...
25.08.2013
Med's Request
21.10.2014 and 28.05.2018
Med's Done....
28.10.2014 and 23.06.2018
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
???
ashif_eee said:

Update:

Was passing days with lots of anxiety....

[size=15pt]Finally received Passport Request Today.

Thanks to all of u, for ur prayer...

Today was the last day for withdrawing my 2014 FSW application from CPC-Ottawa VO (they have given 30 days option to withdraw my wife's file, since they got her another file in progress on SG). My wife has emailed to CPC-O to withdraw 2014 file .... They have already replied that they are going to refund my processing fee... :)

[/size]

Congrats ashif bhai.......
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kmkamal said:
Many many congratulations to you. At last you got your 'Reward'. The 'Reward' that relief you from all anxieties. Hope SGVO will not give you any pain further...... :) :)

From_BD said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]This is really great NEWS Ashif Bhai!!!! I was waiting for your NEWS. Now finalize the date of Journey. Canada is calling you :p[/size][/size][/size]

ruhee said:
Congrats ashif bhai.......


Thanks to all of my respected vaia....:D

+1 to all of u.... ;D ;D ;D ;D


 

v_i_r_u_s

Hero Member
May 9, 2013
715
78
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1112
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Haha Naughty CPC-OTTAWA :p...

ashif_eee said:

Naughty CPC-O has recalled their initial email then sent an amended letter like below for my Spouse's Application withdrawal request...:p :D:


Recalled Letter:

"Dear client,


This is regarding your application for Permanent Residency in Canada with CPC-O.

Please note that this application will be withdrawn and we will start the process of refunding."



Final Letter:



"Dear client,

We will withdrawn your application but we cannot refund the processing fees.
The only fees that can be refund are the Right of Permanent Residence Fess (RPRF). The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. In your case the refund of RPRF does not apply as you did not paid this fees."



I guess u are clear now.... ;) ;) :p :p :'( :'( :-X :-X :mad: :mad:
 

raz002vp

Hero Member
Jul 24, 2013
230
7
121
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
**********
Does immigration officer count/check the settlement money at the airport???
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shahriar shantunu said:
dear all,this is 09-07-2013 applicant from bangladesh.i have received 2nd line on Oct27 2014,since then no update.Recently my wife gave birth to a child.what is the procedure to update this information.
Vaia,

Please send below docs directly....That will suffice...:)



1. Updated Additional Family Information IMM5406” FOR U AND SPOUSE.
2. 150 CAD bank draft
3. With a cover letter mentioning your new born child addition.
4. Child Birth Certificate
5. Passport.
6. updated Bank cert (+statement )
7. PHOTO-6 COPIES (WITH FIVE COPIES WRITTEN WITH NAME+DOB+Photo taken date )
8. Generic Application form

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Finally courier to the local VO address....

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shahriar shantunu said:
Thanks ashif bhai for ur constant support.can u pls tell me within how many days i should notify a new born child.


Welcome vaia...

Take ur time to get the required docs....Its ok if u send the docs within two-three months....:)

But do not delay just for ur benefit....:)

 

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
1,356
344
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR !!!
[size=16pt][size=20pt]Yes...It is...
[/size]

Just received email from SGVO.
Please, please pray for us for future positive result.
Thanks you....Wish you all the best...
:) :) :)
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Shamrajjo said:
AOR !!!
[size=16pt][size=20pt]Yes...It is...
[/size]

Just received email from SGVO.
Please, please pray for us for future positive result.
Thanks you....Wish you all the best...
:) :) :)







Mini congrats vai....:)
 

v_i_r_u_s

Hero Member
May 9, 2013
715
78
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1112
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Congrats :)

Shamrajjo said:
AOR !!!
[size=16pt][size=20pt]Yes...It is...
[/size]

Just received email from SGVO.
Please, please pray for us for future positive result.
Thanks you....Wish you all the best...
:) :) :)




Shamrajjo said:
AOR !!!
[size=16pt][size=20pt]Yes...It is...
[/size]

Just received email from SGVO.
Please, please pray for us for future positive result.
Thanks you....Wish you all the best...
:) :) :)