+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

v_i_r_u_s

Hero Member
May 9, 2013
711
72
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1112
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Good to see another GCMS note from 1112 Applicant..i presume there is a possibility of site verification by CHC Official soon.U better prepare urself for that and also inform ur supervisor about the possible verification..Be positive and In Shaa Allah u will pass through :)

Is there anything mentioned in your EVENT? - Site verification or interview?

one of the Jargon of your note indicates your file is being requested by the CHC official who visited my office last month for verification ;)

Niv said:
Dear Friends, I have received my GCMS notes today, please help me to understand my current position,

Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality:Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical:Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

My latest note was created on 23/12/2014,

Note 1- 23/12/2014, "Application forwarded to DIPM for further Assessment"

Note 2- 17/12/2014, "File requested by HW"

Note 3- 20/11/2014, "File requested by Ag.....4

Note-4 12/10/2014
"Satisfied that points granted to applicant on selection grid adequately represent applicant's ability to economically establish in Canada based on documents provided.Eligibility provisionally passed on this basis."

Note-5 07/10/2014,
"Satisfied that points granted to applicant on selection grid adequately represent applicant's ability to economically establish in Canada based on documents provided."

Note-6 21/05/2014,
Screening notes:- IMM 5476 Use of a Representative Form: Not on file Outstanding Eligibility or Admissibility Documents TO BE REQUESTED LATER:- Medical x2-RPRF x2 FOSS CHECKS completed for applicant & spouse: No adverse information EDUCATION-SSC-Verified online - HSC - Verified online- BBA - MBA- Spouse's IELTS DEPENDENT CHILDREN: None File ready for officer review and decision"


Any suggesstion :-[
 

mrahman

Hero Member
May 18, 2013
247
25
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

Regarding the letter of authentication for driving license from BD, all u need to do is go to the Brac bank counter in mirpur inside BRTA (counter no. 15&16), tell them u need to pay 138 BDT, write a letter addressing to the assistant director, photocopy of ur license, and submit these three docs in the assistant directors room. That's it! They will prepare the certificate within 2 business days.

Hope it helps :)
 
Jan 8, 2015
7
0
dear all,this is 09-07-2013 applicant from bangladesh.i have received 2nd line on Oct27 2014,since then no update.I have changed my FD account from one bank to another one last year,but i didnt notify that.Is there any possibility to reject my application for this reason or can i update my account details whenever i get my med request.pls someone help me
 

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
1,156
118
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
shahriar shantunu said:
dear all,this is 09-07-2013 applicant from bangladesh.i have received 2nd line on Oct27 2014,since then no update.I have changed my FD account from one bank to another one last year,but i didnt notify that.Is there any possibility to reject my application for this reason or can i update my account details whenever i get my med request.pls someone help me
If VO wants an update on the proof of fund they will ask for additional documents. At the time send them the updated bank cert and statement. Until that nothing to do.
 

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
153
21
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrahman said:
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

Regarding the letter of authentication for driving license from BD, all u need to do is go to the Brac bank counter in mirpur inside BRTA (counter no. 15&16), tell them u need to pay 138 BDT, write a letter addressing to the assistant director, photocopy of ur license, and submit these three docs in the assistant directors room. That's it! They will prepare the certificate within 2 business days.

Hope it helps :)
Thanks for your productive information. Can you explain what kind of certificate they (BRTA) will give us?
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
zstream said:
If VO wants an update on the proof of fund they will ask for additional documents. At the time send them the updated bank cert and statement. Until that nothing to do.


Right...:)
 

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
1,356
344
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bangladesh Bank has raised the cash entitlement to $5,000

Bangladesh Bank (BB) has raised the cash entitlement to $5,000 from previous $3,000 for travelling abroad, reports BSS. The central bank in a circular yesterday asked all the authorised dealers to issue outbound Bangladeshi citizen cash foreign currency amounting up to $5,000 per person per trip against their annual travel quota. The non-resident Bangladeshi and the foreigners will also get the similar amount of cash US dollars against their related bank accounts, the circular said.

BB in April last year enhanced private travel entitlement to $12,000 per adult passenger during a calendar year, with up to $5,000 or equivalent for travel to SAARC member countries and Myanmar and up to $ 7,000 or equivalent for travel to other countries. For minors below 12 years in age, the applicable quota is half the amount admissible for adults.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/2015/02/11/80685

:p :p :p :p :p
 

mrahman

Hero Member
May 18, 2013
247
25
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
kmkamal said:
Thanks for your productive information. Can you explain what kind of certificate they (BRTA) will give us?
This is a letter of authentication from BRTA that will help you skip the G2 exam in Canada, apparently!
 

mrahman

Hero Member
May 18, 2013
247
25
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
Shamrajjo said:
Bangladesh Bank has raised the cash entitlement to $5,000

Bangladesh Bank (BB) has raised the cash entitlement to $5,000 from previous $3,000 for travelling abroad, reports BSS. The central bank in a circular yesterday asked all the authorised dealers to issue outbound Bangladeshi citizen cash foreign currency amounting up to $5,000 per person per trip against their annual travel quota. The non-resident Bangladeshi and the foreigners will also get the similar amount of cash US dollars against their related bank accounts, the circular said.

BB in April last year enhanced private travel entitlement to $12,000 per adult passenger during a calendar year, with up to $5,000 or equivalent for travel to SAARC member countries and Myanmar and up to $ 7,000 or equivalent for travel to other countries. For minors below 12 years in age, the applicable quota is half the amount admissible for adults.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/2015/02/11/80685

:p :p :p :p :p
Great news brother! +1 for sharing.
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Update:

Was passing days with lots of anxiety....

[size=15pt]Finally received Passport Request Today.

Thanks to all of u, for ur prayer...

Today was the last day for withdrawing my 2014 FSW application from CPC-Ottawa VO (they have given 30 days option to withdraw my wife's file, since they got her another file in progress on SG). My wife has emailed to CPC-O to withdraw 2014 file .... They have already replied that they are going to refund my processing fee... :)

[/size]
 

faroquex

Star Member
May 18, 2013
111
6
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
9-8-2013
AOR Received.
3-09-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
Congratulations.

Finally everything has ended. Good luck.

I'm still waiting to see ecas update regarding medical result to receive by SG. It has been now two months since I have done the medical.

Very unpredictable SGVO.





ashif_eee said:

Update:

Was passing days with lots of anxiety....

[size=15pt]Finally received Passport Request Today.

Thanks to all of u, for ur prayer...

Today was the last day for withdrawing my 2014 FSW application from CPC-Ottawa VO (they have given 30 days option to withdraw my wife's file, since they got her another file in progress on SG). My wife has emailed to CPC-O to withdraw 2014 file .... They have already replied that they are going to refund my processing fee... :)

[/size]
 

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
94
8
ashif_eee said:

Update:

Was passing days with lots of anxiety....

[size=15pt]Finally received Passport Request Today.

Thanks to all of u, for ur prayer...

Today was the last day for withdrawing my 2014 FSW application from CPC-Ottawa VO (they have given 30 days option to withdraw my wife's file, since they got her another file in progress on SG). My wife has emailed to CPC-O to withdraw 2014 file .... They have already replied that they are going to refund my processing fee... :)

[/size]
Congratulation bhai.....All the best wishes to get back the Passport with PR Visa quickly. Please keep us on your prayer so that we may follow you & get some good news from SGVO soon.
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
faroquex said:
Congratulations.

Finally everything has ended. Good luck.

I'm still waiting to see ecas update regarding medical result to receive by SG. It has been now two months since I have done the medical.

Very unpredictable SGVO.
jashim said:
Congratulation bhai.....All the best wishes to get back the Passport with PR Visa quickly. Please keep us on your prayer so that we may follow you & get some good news from SGVO soon.


Thanks vaia....

+1 for the wish....

Praying for the best for u....:)
 

Maverick.Canajun

Hero Member
Jul 6, 2014
499
75
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1123
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
ashif_eee said:
Update:

Was passing days with lots of anxiety....

Finally received Passport Request Today.

Thanks to all of u, for ur prayer...

Today was the last day for withdrawing my 2014 FSW application from CPC-Ottawa VO (they have given 30 days option to withdraw my wife's file, since they got her another file in progress on SG). My wife has emailed to CPC-O to withdraw 2014 file .... They have already replied that they are going to refund my processing fee... :)
Wonderful Valentines Day news Vaia! Congratulations!
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Maverick.Canajun said:
Wonderful Valentines Day news Vaia! Congratulations!
Thanks vai...:D