+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AmirRaza

May 12, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 30-04-2014
Doc's Request.
for proof of funds July 23, 2015.
AOR Received.
Manshaallah PER Received 02-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on Aug 20, 2015 and third line on Aug 21, 2015
Med's Request
soon inshaallah
Med's Done....
soon inshaallah
Interview........
would be waived off inshaallah
Passport Req..
soon inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshaallah
LANDED..........
soon inshaallah
Dear friends,

My 2nd line was updated yesterday after 15 months and 20 days but the date they mentioned May, 2014. Is this Ok?

What will be next now and how much time it will take?

Please tell me about it

Thanks.

KUSH83

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Gandhinagar, Guj, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
Doc's Request.
With appli
Nomination.....
With appli
AOR Received.
22-10-2013
IELTS Request
With appli
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting since Nov'13
Interview........
No
Hi Friends,

I am waiting for MR since 22nd july 2013. I have no hope now.
Anyone came across a case that After 2 years anyone got positive reply from NDVO(i.e. Got visa)?
If someone know other work permit option for 3212 noc Pathology Assistant or lab technician, plz let me inform.

Thanks

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Dear Seniors kindly advise what to do now .Got this email from dehli visa office but i am from Pakistan.

Dear XYZ,

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.

Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer

Regional Medical Office

New Delhi-110021, India

GariKam

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 2014
Hi guys

I immigrated to BC last year and with no friends or family here settlement has been a success story in building. :) I love the place and at each step as we are growing I look back and see how we had to sometimes struggle for small things... There are so many things here that even the settlement agencies won't tell you.. Like the rental assistance program, Canada benefit finder and so much more.. so as a class project (I am studying to be a corporate trainer/instructor here), I created an interactive infographic where I have put most of the programs that the government has to offer and a lot of other information. it is: dr garima kamboj dot wix dot com slash immigrant

(No space anywhere)

When my immigration application was in-process, this forum was a lot of help to me and I want to give it back t the people here. Hence, I want to share it with you guys... I hope some of you find it beneficial, Thank you and all the best.

Tzoma

Apr 3, 2013
Romania
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-May-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Hi guys !

An (delayed) update for our journey to Canada :
Medicals : Feb 8, 2015
Visa : Feb 23, 2015
Landing : Apr 3, 2015 (Ottawa)

So far, so good :)
Good luck to the rest of you !!!

SINESTRO

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2014
Nomination.....
14-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application 9, 9, 7, 7.5
Hello friends, i really need your help. my PR application was rejected in may 2015 because of misrepresentation, so i wanted to know that now i am applying for student visa in australia,, do i need to disclose the details of my PR rejection in my application for australian student visa? if i dont disclose can they automatically get the info from my passport number?
please help

KUSH83

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Gandhinagar, Guj, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
Doc's Request.
With appli
Nomination.....
With appli
AOR Received.
22-10-2013
IELTS Request
With appli
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting since Nov'13
Interview........
No
SINESTRO said:
Hello friends, i really need your help. my PR application was rejected in may 2015 because of misrepresentation, so i wanted to know that now i am applying for student visa in australia,, do i need to disclose the details of my PR rejection in my application for australian student visa? if i dont disclose can they automatically get the info from my passport number?
please help
Hi Sinestro,

What was the issue for misrep? plz elaborate?

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
KUSH83 said:
Hi Friends,

I am waiting for MR since 22nd july 2013. I have no hope now.
Anyone came across a case that After 2 years anyone got positive reply from NDVO(i.e. Got visa)?
If someone know other work permit option for 3212 noc Pathology Assistant or lab technician, plz let me inform.

Thanks
hello mate...i am waiting since July 6, 2013 too... infcat i have now lost all the will to move to canada... ;D

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
GariKam said:
Hi guys

I immigrated to BC last year and with no friends or family here settlement has been a success story in building. :) I love the place and at each step as we are growing I look back and see how we had to sometimes struggle for small things... There are so many things here that even the settlement agencies won't tell you.. Like the rental assistance program, Canada benefit finder and so much more.. so as a class project (I am studying to be a corporate trainer/instructor here), I created an interactive infographic where I have put most of the programs that the government has to offer and a lot of other information. it is: dr garima kamboj dot wix dot com slash immigrant

(No space anywhere)

When my immigration application was in-process, this forum was a lot of help to me and I want to give it back t the people here. Hence, I want to share it with you guys... I hope some of you find it beneficial, Thank you and all the best.
well done... many thanks from us all here...

ismattlarson

Nov 29, 2013
I am spouse of principle applicant, we are on the last stage of FSWP Application (Medicals were done for now they requested my additional information on background SCHEDULE from age 18.)

1. Went to USA at age 18 for studies with 4 years student visa. Due to financial reasons did not pursue bachelor degree, worked in odd jobs (convenience stores, valet parkings, etc). I dont have any paystubs or letters from the places I have worked since all work was done on illegal status.
2. Over stayed in USA for 8 years ( illegal status)
3. I have not kept any records of my previous USA addresses, and previous employers (worked on cash)

Now they have requested my updated schedule of USA. Now my question is how do I mention this in my Updated Schedule they have requested.

I have already mentioned in my initial Schedule that I was in USA. FBI fingerprint already sent for processing. I just want to know how do I mention this in the excel type Background Schedule sheet they have provided. Kindly provide good ideas so they do not send additional questions and the application process is completed quicker.

Thanks in advance

SINESTRO

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2014
Nomination.....
14-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application 9, 9, 7, 7.5
KUSH83 said:
Hi Sinestro,

What was the issue for misrep? plz elaborate?

i misrepresented my work experience - they found out - rejection with 5 year ban - the end.

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
Dear all please any comments or help

my timeline is below :

App Date : 3rd November, 2014
CC charged: 6th January, 2015
PER : 29th January, 2015
Visa Office : London
Visa Officer: RFI
I raised CSE at the end of July and got the generic reply "your file is awaiting review and if any additional documents required we will in touch with you".

I received my GCMS NOTES on 25th august, in GCMS NOTES, they mentioned the status PA PUT AWAY and due date is 15th September, 2015.

ASSESSMENTS 1

Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: Not Started
security: Not started
Medical: Not started:

Yesterday again I raised CSE and got the reply "your file is awaiting review and if any additional documents required we will in touch with you". so what should I expect from LVO that they started work on my application or they have given another due date? . If anyone have the same experience please share.

Reply will be appreciated. .....
Thanks

KUSH83

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Gandhinagar, Guj, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
Doc's Request.
With appli
Nomination.....
With appli
AOR Received.
22-10-2013
IELTS Request
With appli
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting since Nov'13
Interview........
No
INAM khan said:
Dear all please any comments or help

my timeline is below :

App Date : 3rd November, 2014
CC charged: 6th January, 2015
PER : 29th January, 2015
Visa Office : London
Visa Officer: RFI
I raised CSE at the end of July and got the generic reply "your file is awaiting review and if any additional documents required we will in touch with you".

I received my GCMS NOTES on 25th august, in GCMS NOTES, they mentioned the status PA PUT AWAY and due date is 15th September, 2015.

ASSESSMENTS 1

Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: Not Started
security: Not started
Medical: Not started:

Yesterday again I raised CSE and got the reply "your file is awaiting review and if any additional documents required we will in touch with you". so what should I expect from LVO that they started work on my application or they have given another due date? . If anyone have the same experience please share.

Reply will be appreciated. .....
Thanks
hi Inam khan.

u should wait more.

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Right guys.... I never thought I will be writing this post but i have to since this forum has been so helpful to me... and we have some news... i finally got my last week :eek: :eek: :eek:.

so, i am probably one of the last candidates from the FSW 2013 batch to get the MR. Application received by CIC on July 3, 2013.... so MR received after a wait of some 27 months... what can i say... It feels like i am shouting out my good news in a depressed deserted colony because all the inhabitants have left for Canada already.... lol... :p :p :p