+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
vaidehit said:
Hello All,

Need help on our FSW Application. My husband has applied in FSW in August 2013. We received AOR on 13-Nov-13. File Transfered to New Delhi visa office on 27-Jan-14. Received the PCC,Medical and Passport request on 5-Feb-14. We send all the docs and medical on 12-Feb-14.
After sending Docs & Medical we did not get any update from NDVO. We applied for GCMS notes on 1-Dec-14. Received the GCMS noted on 31-Dec-14. We came to know from that note that our file was innitially processed as PNP where it is actually an FSW file. and whenever we mailed CIC thereply we got is your file is pending for visa officer review and no action is require from your side.Then on 29-Jan-15 we got call for employment verification. It has been more than 4 months now and we do not have any decesion on our application after the verification call.we reapplied GCMS notes and notes are the same as we got earlier. Also they withheld some of the notes about the employment verification. Our medicals has been expired now.Also it has been more than 15 months our passports are at New Delhi Visa Office. Also from the notes we came to know that security and criminality has not been started yet.

We are in much trouble now..It has been more than 22 months we applied for FSW and did not have any decesion.

What to Do... ??? ??? ??? ???
You can do one thing...
Make a letter nd explain everything nd post at ndvo via courier(blue dart)..i hope it will expedite your process...
Don't forget to mention your uci,file no nd applicantion received date on envelope...

Himalayan Tiger

May 14, 2014
I have received an email from NDVO today. It states that the the immigration officer is not convinced about about my employment. he states that the managing director of your company knows you but other staffs did not know you and they did not showed the proof of attendance and salary record.

The immigration officer had mailed me to provide a verification of explaination within 30 days in writing. so what should I provide ? I am the genuine employer of that company and I am confused what should I submit for the verification of immigration officer's report. please HELP me .

I am totally tensed !!!

Yesh Raj

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Himalayan Tiger said:
I have received an email from NDVO today. It states that the the immigration officer is not convinced about about my employment. he states that the managing director of your company knows you but other staffs did not know you and they did not showed the proof of attendance and salary record.

The immigration officer had mailed me to provide a verification of explaination within 30 days in writing. so what should I provide ? I am the genuine employer of that company and I am confused what should I submit for the verification of immigration officer's report. please HELP me .

I am totally tensed !!!
Timeline pls

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Finally,got my PPR mail today at 4:17pm.
Thank you God.
Thanks to all the forum members.
KSA

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ksa0510 said:
Thank you God.
KSA
Congrats nd +1

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
ksa0510 said:
Thank you God.
KSA
Congrats KSA!

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Himalayan Tiger said:

I am totally tensed !!!
tiger , r u 2013 or 2014 applicant ?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Jaxon911 said:
I think she will need to do flag-polling at US border. That is cross the border and re-enter Canada using COPR.
But for that she will need a US visa on her passport. But I am not 100% sure so do check with other sources.
Thanks for the reply.
She is back in Nigeria now and we shall be landing
together.
Thanks

Rubayat007

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially it was SGVO later file was transferred to MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App sent via DHL:14-08-2014 App rec by CIC: 20-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application (except one foreign PCC)
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
In Sha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
In Sha Allah Soon
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
In Sha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
There are many applicants who had selected SGVO as their their original VO. However due to heavy workload SGVO transferred some files to MANILA VO. Applicants whose files were transferred to MANILA VO lets connect here and share our timelines, views and thoughts. let's see what is the current Status of the MANILA VO.
Lets work together in making our Dreams come true.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp-2014-sgvo-applicant-transferred-to-manila-visa-officelets-connect-here-t308648.0.html

Note: I would like to suggest those who are waiting for long time to raise a CSE regarding his/her current Visa Office. In my case I found my VO transferred to MANILA from SGVO after raising the CSE. As different visa office works differently, I think this will be very helpful if you know in advance which visa office is processing your file.

ahsan.am

Jun 28, 2015
hello guys, need some help with regards to my application. i am a 2013 applicant. Came to know about this forum very late.

my employment verification occured one month ago. it went 50-50 as questions related to my employment went very well but as it was my previous employer so staff has been changed and some people were new like finance officer and administration guys. its been a month since i have heard nothing from LVO. i am from pakistan and the verification call was from islamabad CHC. need help what should be the expected reply afterwards. Why there is a delay from hearing them.

ECAS still showing in process and 2nd line.

Regards

rashedul56

Jun 6, 2013
Perth, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
11-05-2016 In sha Allah
Dear All,

By the grace of Allah, at last, we have got medical request on 03/07/2015.
They also asked to provide updated IMM 5669 Schedule A Background / Declaration form for myself and my wife.
Currently I am living in Australia and after coming here I haven't got any job in my profession. So I am a bit confused how to fill that form. Should I mention what I am doing right now which is not relevant to my profession or should I mention searching job still now? I am also anxious, will this create any issue or not? Please advice me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,
rasedul56

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
rashedul56 said:
Dear All,

By the grace of Allah, at last, we have got medical request on 03/07/2015.
They also asked to provide updated IMM 5669 Schedule A Background / Declaration form for myself and my wife.
Currently I am living in Australia and after coming here I haven't got any job in my profession. So I am a bit confused how to fill that form. Should I mention what I am doing right now which is not relevant to my profession or should I mention searching job still now? I am also anxious, will this create any issue or not? Please advice me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,
rasedul56
ur case will be assessed on ur file already submitted and not on current situation. Therefore better to write exact what u r doing instead of misrepresenting

jpatel2606

Jul 26, 2011
Hi i have received the explanation letter from cic Kindly guide me what to write ?
I am May 2013 applicant.
Process start Feb 2014
Physical verification June 2014
Letter 23 June 2015
Kindly guide me ASAP i have to give answer in ASAP.

In support of your application for permanent residence in Canada, you submitted an employment letter from xyz Engineers stating employment as a Cost Financial Analyst. On June 10/2014, a site visit was conducted at xyz Engineers. The following concerns were identified:

- Our officers visited neighbouring business owners, when presented with your photograph none of them were able to recognize you or had ever seen you present at xyz Engineers.

- Our officers spoke with N abc, Manager of xyz Engineers. Mr. abc confirmed that you were employed with xyz Engineers as a Cost Financial Analyst. When requested to describe duties related to your position he responded that you work with the Chartered Accountant and you negotiate prices with clients. When asked to provide documentary proof of your employment, he showed our officers a financial spreadsheet that was created by his wife.

- During the site visit you were not present at xyz Engineers. Our officers spoke with you on the telephone while on the site visit. During these conversations, there were contradictory and discrepant answers between yourself and Mr. abc.

As a result, I am not satisfied that your stated employment and duties at xyz Engineers as a Cost Financial Analyst are genuine and that you qualify under NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpatel2606 said:
Hi i have received the explanation letter from cic Kindly guide me what to write ?
I am May 2013 applicant.
Process start Feb 2014
Physical verification June 2014
Letter 23 June 2015
Kindly guide me ASAP i have to give answer in ASAP.

In support of your application for permanent residence in Canada, you submitted an employment letter from xyz Engineers stating employment as a Cost Financial Analyst. On June 10/2014, a site visit was conducted at xyz Engineers. The following concerns were identified:

- Our officers visited neighbouring business owners, when presented with your photograph none of them were able to recognize you or had ever seen you present at xyz Engineers.

- Our officers spoke with N abc, Manager of xyz Engineers. Mr. abc confirmed that you were employed with xyz Engineers as a Cost Financial Analyst. When requested to describe duties related to your position he responded that you work with the Chartered Accountant and you negotiate prices with clients. When asked to provide documentary proof of your employment, he showed our officers a financial spreadsheet that was created by his wife.

- During the site visit you were not present at xyz Engineers. Our officers spoke with you on the telephone while on the site visit. During these conversations, there were contradictory and discrepant answers between yourself and Mr. abc.

As a result, I am not satisfied that your stated employment and duties at xyz Engineers as a Cost Financial Analyst are genuine and that you qualify under NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts
have they asked for 30 days to submit proofs

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Dear All ,

Pls find below My Landing experience .

We landed in Toronto on Canada Day - 1st July 2015 from Dubai
There was a delay of 2 hours from emirates airlines . we were scheduled to arrive in Toronto at 3pm but arrived at 5pm .
Below is the list of activities we have done for completing our landing formalities .

1 - Passport control - they asked purpose of visit - informed that we are from FSW category and planning for permanent landing.

2- Immigration control - Asked address, Passport and COPR documents - They checked our landing documents and asked why we landed in Ontario instead of Halifax , My officer was tough and he told i have to exit province within 2 weeks . As per my application I have specified Halifax as my destination . We replied that we checked with many reliable agencys like CIIP and they advised us that FSW applicants can land any where , then he did not accept that fact but still gone through our documents and asked as how much fund we have in cash . we informed that 12,000 CAD and balance in Documents like attested Land valuation and Bond certificates . Officer informed that all these documents can be forged and not valid . He did not even care for looking into the documents which show more than 60000 cad. In the end he gave us a document called Address Notification and asked us to fill all details and apply online or fax document to number specified . We tried to find online link as specified in the document but we could not hence we filled up the document and send by fax to number specified next day of our arrival .

3- SIN card Counter - All documents were submitted again and rcvd SIN number document . SIN counter is open until 9pm on all 7 days of week including holidays.

4 - Baggage from Baggage counter .

5 - Went to Customs Counter - They asked only for Goods to follow document - They asked submit the list of all goods and Gold Photos which we submitted . We gave them two copies of each and 1 set we got it stamped along with customs document showing no tax . I tried to inform them that I am having Draft and money but they asked how much money exactly in hand for which we declared only 10,000 cad and they mention only that amount in the customs documentation form .

Total time taken for completing all documentation in Airport – 3 hours since we are a family of 5 .

Suggestions from my experience – 1, For those who are arriving with family be prepared with food and stuffs for a long time to spend in airport for completing documentations. –2, Prepare all documents in proper file to present it to the officer without panic and confusion –3, Once they ask for the amount of cash in hand inform them the complete amount you are planning to take to Canada ie if you have 10,000 cad in cash and 50000 cad in Draft or Bank statement which you can transfer to Canada you inform the officer that you have total 60,000 in Cash for immediate requirements. If he specifically asks for exact cash then only you need to specify breakup.

Expert Advice needed – As specified earlier we were given an Address notification form ( IMM5456 ) from the Emigration counter for giving the details of our local address either by online or by fax since the officer told his system is slow and he can't enter all the details at that point of time . We were not able to open to online link specified in the form so we have to send the details by fax next day. Please let me know if anybody faced similar situation and if there is any implications due to this in future .

My Online status Changed on 7th July to Completed . Can anybody please suggest will there be any issues with the Address notification and PR card processing due to the problem highlighted earlier . We have given permanent address of one of my relations in Canada . Is it possible to recheck with CIC if all the documents are ok for proceeding with PR card ? or should we do any further steps for completing PR card procedure .

Rgds

Jdn