+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
jdn said:
Dear All ,

Pls find below My Landing experience .

We landed in Toronto on Canada Day - 1st July 2015 from Dubai
There was a delay of 2 hours from emirates airlines . we were scheduled to arrive in Toronto at 3pm but arrived at 5pm .
Below is the list of activities we have done for completing our landing formalities .

1 - Passport control - they asked purpose of visit - informed that we are from FSW category and planning for permanent landing.

2- Immigration control - Asked address, Passport and COPR documents - They checked our landing documents and asked why we landed in Ontario instead of Halifax , My officer was tough and he told i have to exit province within 2 weeks . As per my application I have specified Halifax as my destination . We replied that we checked with many reliable agencys like CIIP and they advised us that FSW applicants can land any where , then he did not accept that fact but still gone through our documents and asked as how much fund we have in cash . we informed that 12,000 CAD and balance in Documents like attested Land valuation and Bond certificates . Officer informed that all these documents can be forged and not valid . He did not even care for looking into the documents which show more than 60000 cad. In the end he gave us a document called Address Notification and asked us to fill all details and apply online or fax document to number specified . We tried to find online link as specified in the document but we could not hence we filled up the document and send by fax to number specified next day of our arrival .

3- SIN card Counter - All documents were submitted again and rcvd SIN number document . SIN counter is open until 9pm on all 7 days of week including holidays.

4 - Baggage from Baggage counter .

5 - Went to Customs Counter - They asked only for Goods to follow document - They asked submit the list of all goods and Gold Photos which we submitted . We gave them two copies of each and 1 set we got it stamped along with customs document showing no tax . I tried to inform them that I am having Draft and money but they asked how much money exactly in hand for which we declared only 10,000 cad and they mention only that amount in the customs documentation form .

Total time taken for completing all documentation in Airport – 3 hours since we are a family of 5 .

Suggestions from my experience – 1, For those who are arriving with family be prepared with food and stuffs for a long time to spend in airport for completing documentations. –2, Prepare all documents in proper file to present it to the officer without panic and confusion –3, Once they ask for the amount of cash in hand inform them the complete amount you are planning to take to Canada ie if you have 10,000 cad in cash and 50000 cad in Draft or Bank statement which you can transfer to Canada you inform the officer that you have total 60,000 in Cash for immediate requirements. If he specifically asks for exact cash then only you need to specify breakup.

Expert Advice needed – As specified earlier we were given an Address notification form ( IMM5456 ) from the Emigration counter for giving the details of our local address either by online or by fax since the officer told his system is slow and he can't enter all the details at that point of time . We were not able to open to online link specified in the form so we have to send the details by fax next day. Please let me know if anybody faced similar situation and if there is any implications due to this in future .

My Online status Changed on 7th July to Completed . Can anybody please suggest will there be any issues with the Address notification and PR card processing due to the problem highlighted earlier . We have given permanent address of one of my relations in Canada . Is it possible to recheck with CIC if all the documents are ok for proceeding with PR card ? or should we do any further steps for completing PR card procedure .

Rgds

Jdn
+1 for sharing your landing experience

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpatel2606 said:
Yes kindly help to draft the reply
you need to give them supporting documents like pay slip , form 16 , all employment letters, bank statement to which the money is being credited

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
singhkiratjit said:
hi friends

can any one please tell me what TLU means Third Line Update

singhkiratjit

Jul 10, 2015
HI ALL

THE FOLLOWING IS MY STATUS ON THE OFFICIAL SITE OF CANADA

We received your application for permanent residence on November 10, 2014.
We started processing your application on April 8, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

MY MEDICALS HAVE DONE ON 01.05.2015

BUT NO FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS...........

PLEASE TELL ME IS THERE ANYTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT ??

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
singhkiratjit said:
HI ALL

THE FOLLOWING IS MY STATUS ON THE OFFICIAL SITE OF CANADA

We received your application for permanent residence on November 10, 2014.
We started processing your application on April 8, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

MY MEDICALS HAVE DONE ON 01.05.2015

BUT NO FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS...........

PLEASE TELL ME IS THERE ANYTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT ??
Is your third line updated?
Mine was updated on 12th May and still no update except PCC request...

singhkiratjit

Jul 10, 2015
i really dont know what third line updation is.......
but in my online status check i found ...
1. file received
2. started processing
3. Medical results have been received.

i think third line update is the above one "Medical results have been received"
isn't it ?????

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
singhkiratjit said:
i really dont know what third line updation is.......
but in my online status check i found ...
1. file received
2. started processing
3. Medical results have been received.

i think third line update is the above one "Medical results have been received"
isn't it ?????
Yes it is medical resukt have been received...

homeascanada

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged on Oct. 1, 2013
Nomination.....
PER on Oct. 4, 2013
Med's Request
Med & RPRF received on: June 28, 2014
Med's Done....
July 10,2014 but updated 3rd line on Aug. 4, 2014
Passport Req..
Sept. 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015 PR Cards received: July 2015
Hi
Any WhatsUp group for people landed in Edmonton Alberta

Princcy

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
08-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-01-2016
LANDED..........
In June
Hi Guys

I am june 9 applicant and processing started on nov 12.
Recently verification was done at my ex boss and my clinic had been closed. few answers were mismatched specially years of experience . call i got on 6 july after that there is no further communication.
can i send upfront explanation because i know anyways i am going to get 1...MY VO IS NG..kindly tell me if anybody has ng ans has not recieved MR YET ..

thanksss

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
Princcy said:
Hi Guys

I am june 9 applicant and processing started on nov 12.
Recently verification was done at my ex boss and my clinic had been closed. few answers were mismatched specially years of experience . call i got on 6 july after that there is no further communication.
can i send upfront explanation because i know anyways i am going to get 1...MY VO IS NG..kindly tell me if anybody has ng ans has not recieved MR YET ..

thanksss
i dont think sending explaination when they havent asked for one is a good idea... it shows that you are aware that you have faulted and now want to make ammends... leave it for now and wait for them to come back to you.

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

Support required...... Anybody has paid the Right of landing fee in August'15 or July by DD, Kindly let me know what is amount & in favor of whom..
One of my friend told me that only Online option is available.........Kindly guide. This case is not from express entry.

Thanks in advance.

Harkirat

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
Hello my 2013 forum friends!!
Time flies..really..I started with this forum help...applied on May 2013...after months of sleepless waiting..visa stamped on July2014...Landed on November 2014...happy Landing..first snow...struggling..phase..and am now on happy phase...lucky to have decent job in my sector after 6 months...
I want to connect with 2013 forum friends who landed in Canada...

Miss all those helpful friends...Thank you all.
Sad to hear 2013 friends are still waiting...best wishes to all dreamer of Canada.

Canada is a land of hard and smart working people..you can make it here whatever you want...its oppourtunity land.I am in love with Canada..

Canada is waiting for you.

Regards,
Mississauga, Ontario

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
My Landing in Canada:
Finally, I landed in Canada a few months ago. I flew with my family from UK (From Glasgow to Toronto via Halifax) by westjet. At glasgow airport, The airline officials were very skeptical when they saw no return ticket and this prompted them to do a thorough check of the authenticity of our visa/s. Simply put, the airline offcials in Glasgow are ignorant of the Canadian Visa. They are not even sure how the Canadian visa should look like. After ~30 minures of checking, the wesjet airlines finally agreed to check us in to the flight. The flight from glasgow to halifax was ~6 hours and was very boring. I travelled with my wife and two kids.
Since our first port of entry in canada was halifax, we had no option but to complete the landing formalities at halifax airport. Soon after getting out of airport, we went to the immigration. I spoke to a immigration officer and told her that I came here to Land. She said whatever you still have to wait with others (mostly british travellers who doesnt require visa etc) in the quoue and wait for my turn :(. Anyways, we waited for ~15-20 minutes to reach to the immigration officer (IO). The IO checked our passports and landing documents and asked us to go to the immigration kiosk to finish our landing procedure. When I went to the immigration kiosk, the whole section was deserted and no immigration officials were available. I waited for ~5 minutes and then went back again to the immigration officer and informed her that there are no one in the immigration office. She apologised and promptly radioed her colleagues who came from their hiding placed to finish my landing. They checked our COPR and asked us to sign a few places and then returned our COPR. I gave the address of my friend for PR cards delivery. By this time my son was well into his tantrum which made things very difficult.

Then we went to the checked in baggage carousel and collected our bags. Unfortunately, the stroller that we handed at the gates in Glasgow went missing. I signed a missing baggage form and proceeded to the customs area. the same officer who processed my COPR processed my customs declaration form. I only made a vague documents saying that I have 4 mobile phones worth 2000CAD gold worth 20000 CAD (~x grams) etc. The officer stamped the document and also stamped one page of the photograph of gold. Then he said "Good Luck sir" (no one said "welcome to canada" to me :(). We them went to the connecting flight kiosk and the westjet attendants were very helpful. They informed us that by now they have located out baby stroller and after ~30 minutes we were united with our baby stroller. They suggested us to drop our bags at the carousel for connecting flights. When the officer scanned my baggage she found three deodorant spray bottles in the checked in baggage and informed me that she need confirmation from westjet that they are okay with me carrying three cans of deodorants in my checked in baggage. By this time i knew that i have to part with my deodorant. The X ray officer was bit nosy thats what I concluded, afterall the baggage was coming from UK with no problems whatsover, i dont understand why she made a fuss about it. Anyways, i dumped the deodoant sprays and checked the baggage to Toronto. After a short flight of ~1:30 hours we landed in Toronto. SInce it was a domestic flight, we landed and collected our baggae and were out of the airport in ~30 minutes. My son was again in his tantrums and crying all the way which made things very difficult.
I switched my mobile On and connected to my "knowroaming" sim and called the hire car company. The hire car company (Routes car rental) was actually located off airport and in order to reach them, i had to take the link train from terminal 3 to viscount station. At the viscount station the hire car company picke us in their truck to the hir car agency off airport location. The hirecar office was not luggage friendly as there were no ramps which made things difficult. We collected the car from there and drove to the hotel. It was brand new car which was only driven ~5000 km or so. We were so tired after reaching the totel that we slept for the next 4-5 hours. when we woke up it was ~9;30 PM. I went to the hotel reception to enquire about any takeaways nearby and he gave me some pamphlets of take aways. We had a short friendly chat about the situation in canada and he informed me that he came to canada ~15 years ago. He was a assistant professor in pakistan and now he is a receptionist in a hotel. He also mentioned that one of his friend who has a PhD is now a taxi driver. He gave me a advice that we must be willing to make some sacrifice. He chose to stay in Canada for his children. He also mentioned that there are others who go jobs in their respective profession as well.
The next day we went to get our sin number. The service canada was deserted and therefore we got our sin number in 10 minutes or so. The lady there mentioned that they wont send any physical SIN card and she mentioned that the prinout of the SIN number is all that we will receive.
I then went to walmart to do some shopping and then went to a Scotia bank nearby to activate my Scotiabank account that i opened online from UK under the startright program. Since the branch i opened my account online was a different one, they didnt activate my account and directed me to visit the branch mentioned in the papers. I then went to the branch were i opened the bank and activated my account in ~30 minutes. I also received my debit card. The lady at the bank mentioned that i may receive 100 CAD as a good will gesture and suggested that i maintain ~2500 CAD always in my account or i will incur charges of ~10cad per month. An interesting thing that i noted in Toronto is that majority of the employees in walmart and scotia bank were either of indian/pakistani origin.
We also went to Niagra Falls for a day and we liked the place. It is definitly a place to visit at least once in a lifetime.
After we stayed for some time in Canada, we returned back. We didnt have to undergo any immigration check while coming out of canada. We just checked into out flight, went through security and then to the gates and then into the flight.
My impression of canada: It is gonna be a struggle when i go there to live. Getting jobs will be tricky. Hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.