+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
dreamingcanada said:
From getting PER from CIC to local VO asking for PCC/Medical certificate..generally how many days/month do they take ?
2-3 months if its NDVO. Dont know about other VO's

satwant1502

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Other
ryt2parag said:
THIS IS IT!!!

My fellow forum members with blessings from Almighty the supreme power, parents and well wishers I am glad to announce that journey which started on 4th July 2013 as come to its logical and successful end.

I have received my VISA and COPR on 10th June 2014. ( My Birthday :D)

The journey which was full of many ups and downs and which had unprecedented anxiety and come to end with action packed climax.

My NDVO Visit Experience:
With mounting pressure in my company to undertake long term work assignment in Europe I had no options but to personally visit NDVO on 10th June (It's my Birthday BTW). Flew to Delhi on Monday night from Mumbai..Spent overnight at airport chairs..
Then by an expensive auto to Canada embassy. Met few more applicants who had come there for various reasons.
I explained my situation to security guard ( very polite at least for me) and she handed over form ,which I filled..Now waiting starts. After few anxious minutes my name was called at window and asked about my request. I was armed with all office emails stating to submit my passport along with work permit,accommodation,travel insurance etc.
The lady looked at all documents and asked few questions on my plans if I happen to get visa on urgent basis. It was very tense moments as she was typing all my comment in her computer against my file. Then she asked me to wait for Visa officer reply.
Again waiting started and at 11.30 am I was called again at window and was told to come at 3.30pm to collect passport. Though I asked if it will be returned with or w/o stamp, she chose not to answer (with small smile on her face).
I was very very tired with no sleep, no food and Delhi heat. Took a economy accommodation and slept for few hours, had some food.

Then by 3.30 I was back to embassy. No other applicants were present there. I went to window and that lady asked me to come inside. Got much tensed.
Saw those hallowed doors of embassy for the first time ...went inside...one gentleman (probably my visa officer) was standing there with pocker face and opened the envelope and whoa !!!! Told me that I have been granted visa..Showed me mine and my spouse passport,COPR letter and originals. I always thought that the day this happens I might cry or fall on my knees..but that moment just froze..before even I could gather my emotions the visa officer was gone ( I was at least expecting a congratulation form him, but I just got pocker face)...I straight away turned and left the hallowed room ( the chamber of secrets ) and did not look behind...collected my bag. Mobile..Thanked the security person and that lady..And took a deep breath...by auto to airport and then at airport for the first time I saw..Still while sharing those moments I still can't believe that it all happened..Happened so fast I could not gather things..Maybe I was expecting some melodrama when the visa officer handed me the envelope...

Anyways I am back in office now and on preparation for long term Europe trip...

Tips for visiting NDVO.

• Come early. By 8am.
• Bring all documents which supports your query
• Talk to everyone including security very very politely.
• People at embassy are very understanding and try to think form their perspective .This will give you/prepare you from answering there questions.( at window)
• Last but not the least.PRAY PRAY PRAY.Things happens.Don't question how it will happen.

All the best to all waiting for MR ,DM...God bless all.

Hii..u applied fr canada and got visa for europe ? How come ?

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
Dear Friends,

I am from ahmedabad and today morning one lady and one foreigner guy went to one of my previous organisation for BCG

They came with photograph and asked few questions likes, do you know this person in photograph, how was behavior, since how long ago left this organisation,
and just stay for five minutes and left

Hope will get positive outcome soon!!!!

bainsneetu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Mrs.Faisal said:
Ahamdullilah with grace of alimighty Allah,i received medical,RFRF request today.Admin plz update ;)
Congratulations dear...
Now I have a question for rest of the forum members...is there anyone except me who is still waiting for MR from New Delhi visa office 2013 applicants... My application was received on 22may 2013 and processing started on 27 Feb 2014.

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Guys,
I have applied for FSW2013. And I got pass requested. My destination is Ottawa but can I land in Ottawa, while I am living in Montreal and give my address in Montreal as the mailing address for PR card?

Thank you

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
arbeh said:
Guys,
I have applied for FSW2013. And I got pass requested. My destination is Ottawa but can I land in Ottawa, while I am living in Montreal and give my address in Montreal as the mailing address for PR card?

Thank you
no you can't...i know a guy applied for pnp, moved out of the province after he landed...and he's having serious troubles because he changed his address...don't forget that your officer already had doubts about you settling in quebec...in other words!!! technically you can!! but it's not the best thing to do..

ikl326

Jun 21, 2013
Dear administrtors,

Recevied medical request, please update my status in the spreadsheet.

Wish all of us best luck!

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Thank you Ewy2012, can I land in toronto and give them the address of my friend who is living in Toronto? Or land in ottawa and give the address in Toronto? what is your idea?
I plan on leaving quebec in Winter not in summer forever :D?
Ewy2012 said:
no you can't...i know a guy applied for pnp, moved out of the province after he landed...and he's having serious troubles because he changed his address...don't forget that your officer already had doubts about you settling in quebec...in other words!!! technically you can!! but it's not the best thing to do..

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILL show proof of funds, based on the immigration category that you were confirmed under.

2013fsw2174 said:
Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding POF.
I am planning to land by September and my current employer will most probably agree to transfer to Canada Office.
In this case I need not show the proof of funds on landing since I have a job offer.
Is this correct?

Thanks

zahan

May 13, 2014
hi guys i got my LOC last week but i am still confused about it can anyone please tell me how do i confirm it and also what is the role of LMO documents in the process

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
ryt2parag said:
THIS IS IT!!!

My fellow forum members with blessings from Almighty the supreme power, parents and well wishers I am glad to announce that journey which started on 4th July 2013 as come to its logical and successful end.

The journey which was full of many ups and downs and which had unprecedented anxiety and come to end with action packed climax.

With mounting pressure in my company to undertake long term work assignment in Europe I had no options but to personally visit NDVO on 10th June (It's my Birthday BTW). Flew to Delhi on Monday night from Mumbai..Spent overnight at airport chairs..
Then by an expensive auto to Canada embassy. Met few more applicants who had come there for various reasons.
I explained my situation to security guard ( very polite at least for me) and she handed over form ,which I filled..Now waiting starts. After few anxious minutes my name was called at window and asked about my request. I was armed with all office emails stating to submit my passport along with work permit,accommodation,travel insurance etc.
The lady looked at all documents and asked few questions on my plans if I happen to get visa on urgent basis. It was very tense moments as she was typing all my comment in her computer against my file. Then she asked me to wait for Visa officer reply.
Again waiting started and at 11.30 am I was called again at window and was told to come at 3.30pm to collect passport. Though I asked if it will be returned with or w/o stamp, she chose not to answer (with small smile on her face).
I was very very tired with no sleep, no food and Delhi heat. Took a economy accommodation and slept for few hours, had some food.

Then by 3.30 I was back to embassy. No other applicants were present there. I went to window and that lady asked me to come inside. Got much tensed.
Saw those hallowed doors of embassy for the first time ...went inside...one gentleman (probably my visa officer) was standing there with pocker face and opened the envelope and whoa !!!! Told me that I have been granted visa..Showed me mine and my spouse passport,COPR letter and originals. I always thought that the day this happens I might cry or fall on my knees..but that moment just froze..before even I could gather my emotions the visa officer was gone ( I was at least expecting a congratulation form him, but I just got pocker face)...I straight away turned and left the hallowed room ( the chamber of secrets ) and did not look behind...collected my bag. Mobile..Thanked the security person and that lady..And took a deep breath...by auto to airport and then at airport for the first time I saw..Still while sharing those moments I still can't believe that it all happened..Happened so fast I could not gather things..Maybe I was expecting some melodrama when the visa officer handed me the envelope...

Tips for visiting NDVO.

• Come early. By 8am.
• People at embassy are very understanding and try to think form their perspective .This will give you/prepare you from answering there questions.( at window)
• Last but not the least.PRAY PRAY PRAY.Things happens.Don't question how it will happen.

What a narrative !!!!

Fantastic buddy and have a blessed life ahead.

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
2013fsw2174 said:
Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding POF.
I am planning to land by September and my current employer will most probably agree to transfer to Canada Office.
In this case I need not show the proof of funds on landing since I have a job offer.
Is this correct?

Thanks
U need to show POF at landing, COZ Ur job transfer is post you getting ur PR, not like the case of applied for PR with arranged employment. Its the reverse, ur company need not process visa since you have PR, they can transfer you to their Canada office.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats :)
ryt2parag said:
THIS IS IT!!!

Tips for visiting NDVO.

• Come early. By 8am.

Star**

Jun 11, 2014
Couple of Questions:

1. I do not have job offer in Canada, Can I still apply under professor and lecturer (4011) category with my PhD and teaching experience from US.
2. What documents I need to send to WES
3. Do I need ECA report only for PhD or I have to get ECA reports for my master's and bachelor's degrees too.

Thanks

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
arbeh said:
Thank you Ewy2012, can I land in toronto and give them the address of my friend who is living in Toronto? Or land in ottawa and give the address in Toronto? what is your idea?
I plan on leaving quebec in Winter not in summer forever :D?
yes you can...they wont send someone to check if it is your address or not..pr cards are sent via regular mail..all what you need is an address anywhere other than montreal