+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
nicks said:
Hi buddy...

Realy sad to hear ... my frnd is in d same situation. .. he also got personal verification. . At ahmd on 14th feb... bt till date no reply.... frm ndvo...
What is ur timeline.. which noc n wen did u got ur AOR and processing started on whih date..?

My AOR recd on 26th march n still processing nt stareted..!!!!
hey nicks, is your friend exist in this forum? what is his forum name and time line?

nicks

Apr 7, 2014
Aimer Le Canada said:
hey nicks, is your friend exist in this forum? what is his forum name and time line?

Helo....

No he does not hve forum id.... he has put his file on june and processing started on November. ... noc 3212...

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
nicks said:
Helo....

No he does not hve forum id.... he has put his file on june and processing started on November. ... noc 3212...
It was positive or Negative?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
jpatel2606 said:
GM Forum Member... Yesterday @ Ahmadabad there was BG check was for my case...my wife is Primary Applicant... one Indian Lady and one Foreigner came to her office around 3.00PM.. Before coming to office they have ask about her in entire area with Photo.. as it was industry area..ppl dont know each other...so her manager got call from industry area ppl so her manger got hit about BG check..so he was ready.. and he has inform to my wife as well...they ask about her duty... from how long she is working... they check my wife computer.. as she was @ client visit .. so they call 1st her number but number was not reachable so i got a call from them and ask .. can i speak to my wife name.. then i told she is @ office or might be @ client visit.. then she ask her number... i told the same number.. she called her again and ask about .. from how long she is working.. where is she ? how she travel ? where does she seat in office...
in this cross verification.. Her manger told some other client name and she told some other client name as her manager is totally Marketing guy.. and she is in Cost Accounting... they ask other office ppl about her... they got satisfied about employment but not satisfied about duty.. while going they were talking to each other look like its fraud case... they took -ve impression... once my wife reached office she called her again saying if thye want to come again for any questions.. she told ur inquire is over.. please don't call again...so i am really worry and in tense what to do ??

They are very strict and coming like detective and -ve mind set...i don't know why they are coming -ve mind set....

i talk to my consultant about enter case..my consultant told me don't worry.. this can happen...they can not prove as we have all the document if they ask any query... but still i am in tense.. please guys give your thoughts and what can be done next....

Is any one faced same kind of experience ???

i am just praying to god..
strange
actully who authorized them to check this way?
there are many case in ahmedabad of such check and still waiting for MR even.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
nicks said:
Hi buddy...

Realy sad to hear ... my frnd is in d same situation. .. he also got personal verification. . At ahmd on 14th feb... bt till date no reply.... frm ndvo...
What is ur timeline.. which noc n wen did u got ur AOR and processing started on whih date..?

My AOR recd on 26th march n still processing nt stareted..!!!!

It was positive or Negative?

dhillon_g

Jun 11, 2014
GM Forum Member... Yesterday @ Ahmadabad there was BG check was for my case...my wife is Primary Applicant... one Indian Lady and one Foreigner came to her office around 3.00PM.. Before coming to office they have ask about her in entire area with Photo.. as it was industry area..ppl dont know each other...so her manager got call from industry area ppl so her manger got hit about BG check..so he was ready.. and he has inform to my wife as well...they ask about her duty... from how long she is working... they check my wife computer.. as she was @ client visit .. so they call 1st her number but number was not reachable so i got a call from them and ask .. can i speak to my wife name.. then i told she is @ office or might be @ client visit.. then she ask her number... i told the same number.. she called her again and ask about .. from how long she is working.. where is she ? how she travel ? where does she seat in office...
in this cross verification.. Her manger told some other client name and she told some other client name as her manager is totally Marketing guy.. and she is in Cost Accounting... they ask other office ppl about her... they got satisfied about employment but not satisfied about duty.. while going they were talking to each other look like its fraud case... they took -ve impression... once my wife reached office she called her again saying if thye want to come again for any questions.. she told ur inquire is over.. please don't call again...so i am really worry and in tense what to do ??

They are very strict and coming like detective and -ve mind set...i don't know why they are coming -ve mind set....

i talk to my consultant about enter case..my consultant told me don't worry.. this can happen...they can not prove as we have all the document if they ask any query... but still i am in tense.. please guys give your thoughts and what can be done next....

Is any one faced same kind of experience Huh

Don't worry they can do nothing, if they have any query, they are going to send an email, in which they give you the reason that why the verification gone negative.
After that they will give u a chance to provide some observations about their doubts.
It's not an big issue, don't worry, I had faced same situation.
Keep Faith In GOD.. :)

POM18

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhillon_g said:

Is any one faced same kind of experience Huh

Don't worry they can do nothing, if they have any query, they are going to send an email, in which they give you the reason that why the verification gone negative.
After that they will give u a chance to provide some observations about their doubts.
It's not an big issue, don't worry, I had faced same situation.
Keep Faith In GOD.. :)

Is it so ?

Whats status of your application ?

What s outcome ?

sayasme

Jun 2, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Package
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Clarification requested
Really they dnt have such authority to check. They shld hv informed our employer atleast. This is against the law and they can be charged for Unauthorised entry to the premises.

There such attitude can also affect our jobs and wrong impression of us on our employers.

sayasme

Jun 2, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Package
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Clarification requested
nicks said:
I have shared d whole issue... !!!! I'll find it and will repost as soon as possible. ...
Even after 6 months if we go or Case Specific Enquiry they ask us to wait for 28 days and they will reply if they want to...

nicks

Apr 7, 2014
nicks said:
helo there...

i've one query about physical verification..

one collegue of mine got physical verification on feb 14 ... he was of same category.. during his verification they asked each and every one about their names and designation who was present.. by the time they also called my collegue as he was absent..!!! they verified and confirmed about every employee working at that time... he gave all the answers correctly..!!

now problem is that i have just put on my file at that time .. My DD got enchased on 7th feb,, but PER was not received and they also enquired about me during the call... and my collegue gave him positive response that I'm also working with them... and after 1 week I got my PER ...

As i was also in leave... how come they know my name..??? As nobody in the office gave any details of mine because there was no need of it...

Will I get another verification or I will not get any verification..??? My collegue does not have any further response since verification...!!! :( :( :(

what are the procedures of NDVO ... can't imagine...!!!!!!
seniors please suggest me...

waiting hard for MR...

Please pray for me...

Check this out... ny experience abt this issue ..?

sayasme

Jun 2, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Package
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Clarification requested
nicks said:
Check this out... ny experience abt this issue ..?
They might have got the list that who else has applied from your area and hence they might be waiting to mail. Coz if they reject ur file they have to repay your amount back.

nicks

Apr 7, 2014
sayasme said:
They might have got the list that who else has applied from your area and hence they might be waiting to mail. Coz if they reject ur file they have to repay your amount back.
i don't think so... coz i got my updates regularly from visa office...!!!!!

sayasme

Jun 2, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Package
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Clarification requested
Is anyone applying for GCMS? Coz my consultant tells me it is just waste of money. What you suggests seniors???