+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sayasme

Jun 2, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Package
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Clarification requested
nicks said:
whats ur timeline...?
It has been six months my file reached to NDVO.

satwant1502

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Other
hii admin .
pl update my profile with following details.

My NOC is 2243
Application delivered to CIO on 15-04-14.

rajanbe

Sep 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
29-03-2014
Interview........
Waived..
Passport Req..
04-03-2014 PP SUBMITTED:11-04-2014 RPRF FEE ENCASHED:23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 02-06-2014 VISA ISSUED ON 30-05-2014 PASSPORT RECD:16-05-014
Hi,

Congrats for your visa!

Please let me know after how many you got your passport back from the date of DM. I am still waiting for PP.

Thanks

SAP_BW said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
FRIENDS

FINALLY WAIT IS OVER.

I GOT PASSPORT WITH VISA! FEELING GOOD. THANKS GOD FOR EVERYTHING.

THIS FORUM WAS REALLY HELPFUL.

MY SPECIAL THANKS TO PERSERVERANCE,DEVKIS,SINESTRA,SHRIPAD,AND ALL OTHER FORUM MEMBERS.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL MEMBERS AND HOPE ALL WILL GET VISA SOON.

ALL THE BEST FRIENDS.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

sayasme

Jun 2, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Package
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Clarification requested
Hi Admin,

plz update my profile with following details

NOC:3212
Visa office: NDVO
Application sent on 1st July 2013
Application received at CIO 8th July 2013
File number received on 7th Oct 2013
File reached to delhi mail 6th Nov 2013
Processing start on 30th Dec 2013
BG check on 14th Feb 2014

Till date no further response

sayasme

Jun 2, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Package
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Clarification requested
Any 3212 has got visa??? or any updates?

ryt2parag

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
India Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-12-2013
Med's Done....
11-01-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
23-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10th June (on my BD)
LANDED..........
Completed Short Landing in Nov 2014
THIS IS IT!!!

My fellow forum members with blessings from Almighty the supreme power, parents and well wishers I am glad to announce that journey which started on 4th July 2013 as come to its logical and successful end.

I have received my VISA and COPR on 10th June 2014. ( My Birthday :D)

The journey which was full of many ups and downs and which had unprecedented anxiety and come to end with action packed climax.

My NDVO Visit Experience:
With mounting pressure in my company to undertake long term work assignment in Europe I had no options but to personally visit NDVO on 10th June (It's my Birthday BTW). Flew to Delhi on Monday night from Mumbai..Spent overnight at airport chairs..
Then by an expensive auto to Canada embassy. Met few more applicants who had come there for various reasons.
I explained my situation to security guard ( very polite at least for me) and she handed over form ,which I filled..Now waiting starts. After few anxious minutes my name was called at window and asked about my request. I was armed with all office emails stating to submit my passport along with work permit,accommodation,travel insurance etc.
The lady looked at all documents and asked few questions on my plans if I happen to get visa on urgent basis. It was very tense moments as she was typing all my comment in her computer against my file. Then she asked me to wait for Visa officer reply.
Again waiting started and at 11.30 am I was called again at window and was told to come at 3.30pm to collect passport. Though I asked if it will be returned with or w/o stamp, she chose not to answer (with small smile on her face).
I was very very tired with no sleep, no food and Delhi heat. Took a economy accommodation and slept for few hours, had some food.

Then by 3.30 I was back to embassy. No other applicants were present there. I went to window and that lady asked me to come inside. Got much tensed.
Saw those hallowed doors of embassy for the first time ...went inside...one gentleman (probably my visa officer) was standing there with pocker face and opened the envelope and whoa !!!! Told me that I have been granted visa..Showed me mine and my spouse passport,COPR letter and originals. I always thought that the day this happens I might cry or fall on my knees..but that moment just froze..before even I could gather my emotions the visa officer was gone ( I was at least expecting a congratulation form him, but I just got pocker face)...I straight away turned and left the hallowed room ( the chamber of secrets ) and did not look behind...collected my bag. Mobile..Thanked the security person and that lady..And took a deep breath...by auto to airport and then at airport for the first time I saw..Still while sharing those moments I still can't believe that it all happened..Happened so fast I could not gather things..Maybe I was expecting some melodrama when the visa officer handed me the envelope...

Anyways I am back in office now and on preparation for long term Europe trip...

Tips for visiting NDVO.

• Come early. By 8am.
• Bring all documents which supports your query
• Talk to everyone including security very very politely.
• People at embassy are very understanding and try to think form their perspective .This will give you/prepare you from answering there questions.( at window)
• Last but not the least.PRAY PRAY PRAY.Things happens.Don't question how it will happen.

All the best to all waiting for MR ,DM...God bless all.

2013fsw2174

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding POF.
I am planning to land by September and my current employer will most probably agree to transfer to Canada Office.
In this case I need not show the proof of funds on landing since I have a job offer.
Is this correct?

Thanks

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
2013fsw2174 said:
Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding POF.
I am planning to land by September and my current employer will most probably agree to transfer to Canada Office.
In this case I need not show the proof of funds on landing since I have a job offer.
Is this correct?

Thanks
yes if you have arranged employment than you do not need to show pof at poe.

rromo4ka

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
ryt2parag said:
THIS IS IT!!!

My fellow forum members with blessings from Almighty the supreme power, parents and well wishers I am glad to announce that journey which started on 4th July 2013 as come to its logical and successful end.

The journey which was full of many ups and downs and which had unprecedented anxiety and come to end with action packed climax.

With mounting pressure in my company to undertake long term work assignment in Europe I had no options but to personally visit NDVO on 10th June (It's my Birthday BTW). Flew to Delhi on Monday night from Mumbai..Spent overnight at airport chairs..
Then by an expensive auto to Canada embassy. Met few more applicants who had come there for various reasons.
I explained my situation to security guard ( very polite at least for me) and she handed over form ,which I filled..Now waiting starts. After few anxious minutes my name was called at window and asked about my request. I was armed with all office emails stating to submit my passport along with work permit,accommodation,travel insurance etc.
The lady looked at all documents and asked few questions on my plans if I happen to get visa on urgent basis. It was very tense moments as she was typing all my comment in her computer against my file. Then she asked me to wait for Visa officer reply.
Again waiting started and at 11.30 am I was called again at window and was told to come at 3.30pm to collect passport. Though I asked if it will be returned with or w/o stamp, she chose not to answer (with small smile on her face).
I was very very tired with no sleep, no food and Delhi heat. Took a economy accommodation and slept for few hours, had some food.

Then by 3.30 I was back to embassy. No other applicants were present there. I went to window and that lady asked me to come inside. Got much tensed.
Saw those hallowed doors of embassy for the first time ...went inside...one gentleman (probably my visa officer) was standing there with pocker face and opened the envelope and whoa !!!! Told me that I have been granted visa..Showed me mine and my spouse passport,COPR letter and originals. I always thought that the day this happens I might cry or fall on my knees..but that moment just froze..before even I could gather my emotions the visa officer was gone ( I was at least expecting a congratulation form him, but I just got pocker face)...I straight away turned and left the hallowed room ( the chamber of secrets ) and did not look behind...collected my bag. Mobile..Thanked the security person and that lady..And took a deep breath...by auto to airport and then at airport for the first time I saw..Still while sharing those moments I still can't believe that it all happened..Happened so fast I could not gather things..Maybe I was expecting some melodrama when the visa officer handed me the envelope...

Tips for visiting NDVO.

• Come early. By 8am.
• People at embassy are very understanding and try to think form their perspective .This will give you/prepare you from answering there questions.( at window)
• Last but not the least.PRAY PRAY PRAY.Things happens.Don't question how it will happen.

Great encouraging story!!! Congrats and Stay Blessed! God is Great!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ryt2parag said:
THIS IS IT!!!

Tips for visiting NDVO.

• Come early. By 8am.

God bless to u too....

Really u are good writer, I was just sunk with ur story....:D

Anyway thanks for sharing the whole phenomena with long description...Loved it!!

ur first +1!! from my sideeeeeeeeeee..:D :D

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hi Nurses and other experienced members,

I need your help in determining appropriate NOC as per below mentioned job description :

1) Taking care of ill patients in emergency department by assessing the nursing needs of the patients and providing care on priority.
2) Close monitoring of patient's vital signs and CPR.
3) Perform urinary catheterization,IV cannulation,naso-gastric tube insertion lavage,feeding and drawing blood for reading glucose meter.
4) Caring of patient's with endotracheal tube.
5) Administering oral ,IV,IM,subcutaneous and inhalation medication.
6) Recording and reporting patient's condition.
7) To do round with doctor when senior staff is absent.
8) To assist in emergency management ,care of equipment,use of linen and supply.
9) To assist emergency management during disaster.

Education equivalency in Canada = 2 yrs. diploma

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
ryt2parag said:
THIS IS IT!!!

Tips for visiting NDVO.

• Come early. By 8am.

Many congrats ryt2parag :)

Happy Landing and All the best.

Sent you pm.

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
Ahamdullilah with grace of alimighty Allah,i received medical,RFRF request today.Admin plz update ;)