+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
bainsneetu said:
Hello forum members...

I have gone through this thread...I too want to share my situation here..my ecas status uodated on 27 the of Feb 2014 that they have started processing my case but till now I hvant heard anything about MR. I already submitted my PCC in January 2014. I applied under FSWC 2013 under 2174 jib code..
I am very tensed now...it has been more than 3 months now but no communication from NDVO. Could you please suggest me what should I do at the moment....thank you...
i suggest you to wait till this month. we will all receive something in this month.

rakhi32

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7dec 2013
Nomination.....
2-2-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
14-02-2014,processing started on 24 feb 2014 as per ecas
Med's Request
done on 9/10/2014
Passport Req..
waiting
Aimer Le Canada said:
i suggest you to wait till this month. we will all receive something in this month.
I have a point to make...when I received e mail to.submit pccc I got 2 emails from them..one is unrelated to my file and I was not able to understand either and one which was asking fir my pccc...I gone through lids post..I think there must be something which happened on February in NDVO..

rakhi32

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7dec 2013
Nomination.....
2-2-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
14-02-2014,processing started on 24 feb 2014 as per ecas
Med's Request
done on 9/10/2014
Passport Req..
waiting
Aimer Le Canada said:
go for gcms notes

bainsneetu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Aimer Le Canada said:
i suggest you to wait till this month. we will all receive something in this
month.
Hey thanks for replying... I will wait till end of June and hope to get some good news..

Swati123

Jun 3, 2014
Seniors Plz tell....

I applied for FSW 2014. and I used blue pen to Sign my Application Form.

Can it be cause of rejection?

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aimer Le Canada said:
you have ordered gcms through friend, relative or third party. if friend, relative than they have wiped off so many details due to law that they can not give some confidential data to any one.
Hi, you mean that if we order by our self all the details will be visible in the notes?
Please confirm this... coz ive read that CIC always wipes security data and its not visible for any1...

lids

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
rakhi32 said:
I have a point to make...when I received e mail to.submit pccc I got 2 emails from them..one is unrelated to my file and I was not able to understand either and one which was asking fir my pccc...I gone through lids post..I think there must be something which happened on February in NDVO..
Is unrelated file related to some other applicant or what. if so than you have to contact that applicant if possible.

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
lids2154 said:
Hi, you mean that if we order by our self all the details will be visible in the notes?
Please confirm this... coz ive read that CIC always wipes security data and its not visible for any1...

lids
Yes I mean if we order through some third party than it may be possible that we can get all details without wipe out.

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Dear Forum members,

Thanks for advising me at different stages of this FSWP 2013. I always feel great while talking to you, my friends.

I just want to share best news of my life... I AM BLESSED WITH A BABY GIRL :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now, can anybody tell me how to go forward. I got Medical, PPR, and RPRF for me and my wife and not for the baby as baby was born on May 26' 14 and as CHC was not informed, and was given 45 days for Medical, PPR and RPRF which would end on 7th June'14.

Now, My consultant sent the RPRF draft for both of us and he also sent an email mentioning Extension of Medical and PPR due to new baby passport is to be prepared.

Consultant also told me to make the birth certificate and Passport and get the Medical done for all of us including baby on the basis of Medical received and PPR and he will sent baby passport and application fee $150/- along with MED and PPR.

Can someone through some light on this contest? Its very urgent. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I will be getting baby birth certificate and passport by end of this month.

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
catalyst said:
Dear Forum members,

Thanks for advising me at different stages of this FSWP 2013. I always feel great while talking to you, my friends.

I just want to share best news of my life... I AM BLESSED WITH A BABY GIRL :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now, can anybody tell me how to go forward. I got Medical, PPR, and RPRF for me and my wife and not for the baby as baby was born on May 26' 14 and as CHC was not informed, and was given 45 days for Medical, PPR and RPRF which would end on 7th June'14.

Now, My consultant sent the RPRF draft for both of us and he also sent an email mentioning Extension of Medical and PPR due to new baby passport is to be prepared.

Consultant also told me to make the birth certificate and Passport and get the Medical done for all of us including baby on the basis of Medical received and PPR and he will sent baby passport and application fee $150/- along with MED and PPR.

Can someone through some light on this contest? Its very urgent. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I will be getting baby birth certificate and passport by end of this month.
First of all congratulations for this big day.

Hey catalyst, I was in same situation at 26th Feb, when I got baby boy. immediately on the same day i.e. 26th feb i wrote email to ndvo and told them that i got a baby boy on 26th feb and the same i would like to add in my application. please advice me which additional things require to add new born baby in my application.

March 8th, I got a reply from them in which they mention which additional docs required.

April 7th, I have sent required docs to NDVO the same package delivered on 8th April.

Now I am waiting for MR,ppr and rprf for me, spouse and child.

if you want email description which i have received from ndvo than please pm me your email id.

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
Hi friends and experts,

I know you are busy with your final process, please let me ask on doubt. Help me.

My name in my educational documents is Albin K John

In my passport, Sure name: Kanunkal John and Given name: Albin

but in FSWP WES report name entered is as JOHN, Albin Kanunkal (K)

I think wes used my Surname first. if so i hope the correct pattern is KANUNKAL(K) JOHN, Albin but WES mentioned JOHN only as surname.

I have already sent my application to cic and cc charged.

Experts, when CIC checking my ECA there is any chance of confusion in my name ? (My name's entire part is mentioned in WES report correctly but some changes in surname and given name.)

Do i need to do any thing more ?

Please advice me.

Thank you

Regards

John

2013fsw2174

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
ejohn said:
Hi friends and experts,

I know you are busy with your final process, please let me ask on doubt. Help me.

My name in my educational documents is Albin K John

In my passport, Sure name: Kanunkal John and Given name: Albin

but in FSWP WES report name entered is as JOHN, Albin Kanunkal (K)

I think wes used my Surname first. if so i hope the correct pattern is KANUNKAL(K) JOHN, Albin but WES mentioned JOHN only as surname.

I have already sent my application to cic and cc charged.

Experts, when CIC checking my ECA there is any chance of confusion in my name ? (My name's entire part is mentioned in WES report correctly but some changes in surname and given name.)

Do i need to do any thing more ?

Please advice me.

Thank you

Regards

John
No need to worry at all since your CC is charged already.

I also had similar case for surname. My middle name was only initial in 10th grade (even worse than you ;D. I didnt have the middle name at all in degree and PG certificate)
I have already got visa, so dont worry at all.

Just be patient and wait for the next steps

bainsneetu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Aimer Le Canada said:
Hi Aimer,

I think you got status update on 24th of Feb 2014. Do we really have any hopes in the month of June...As my other friends already got visas long time ago. or should we take some action instead of waiting if we can take any...

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
Aimer Le Canada said:
First of all congratulations for this big day.

Hey catalyst, I was in same situation at 26th Feb, when I got baby boy. immediately on the same day i.e. 26th feb i wrote email to ndvo and told them that i got a baby boy on 26th feb and the same i would like to add in my application. please advice me which additional things require to add new born baby in my application.

March 8th, I got a reply from them in which they mention which additional docs required.

April 7th, I have sent required docs to NDVO the same package delivered on 8th April.

Now I am waiting for MR,ppr and rprf for me, spouse and child.

if you want email description which i have received from ndvo than please pm me your email id.
INFO FROM MASTER QORAX !!
FORMS MAY HAVE BEEN UPDATED, double check before you print them !

Procedure of 'adding' a newborn baby into ur case file

Please provide the following documents within thirty (30) days in order to enable them to proceed further with the processing of ur file:

1. Additional Family Information Form (IMM5406E): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
2. Copy of Passport & Long Form Birth Certificate of the baby.
3. Fee Payment Form (IMM5620E) and $150 processing fee for ur baby: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf
4. Four (4) Photographs, as per size (see details): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs-cit.asp

Upon receipt of the above documents they will update your file and send a medical form for the baby at the earliest possible.