+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

PSN8586

Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2014
Med's Request
4 Mar 2014
Med's Done....
sent: 28 Mar 2014, Medicals Received status: 4 Apr 2014 and got stamped on the same date but received my PP on 14th April
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
For Spouse : 1st May 2014, Passport Sent....:28 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13 June 2014
LANDED..........
11 Aug 2014
Aimer Le Canada said:
First of all congratulations for this big day.

Hey catalyst, I was in same situation at 26th Feb, when I got baby boy. immediately on the same day i.e. 26th feb i wrote email to ndvo and told them that i got a baby boy on 26th feb and the same i would like to add in my application. please advice me which additional things require to add new born baby in my application.

March 8th, I got a reply from them in which they mention which additional docs required.

April 7th, I have sent required docs to NDVO the same package delivered on 8th April.

Now I am waiting for MR,ppr and rprf for me, spouse and child.

if you want email description which i have received from ndvo than please pm me your email id.
Hi Aimer & Catalyst,

I am in the same boat too. I got married in march14 and received my pr visa in Apr14. So I informed CIC about change in marital status and requested to add my husband. They asked for documents, pcc, and mentioned about medicals (not sure if they asked for it or will ask at a later date, however, they asked for passports, so I believe they want the medicals too but didn't mention it in documents list as the report goes to them directly from CMM). I wrote a mail to them confirming about medicals requirements at this point but didn't get a reply so far.

So we have sent the entire package (documents, pcc, upfront medicals, spouse passport, my passport & copr for reissuance etc) on 30th May.
Awaiting now....
I have read in CIC website that we can complete medicals upfront to fasten the process. Hope that works!

Rgds,
PSN

vhp111

Jun 7, 2013
catalyst said:
Dear Forum members,

Thanks for advising me at different stages of this FSWP 2013. I always feel great while talking to you, my friends.

I just want to share best news of my life... I AM BLESSED WITH A BABY GIRL :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now, can anybody tell me how to go forward. I got Medical, PPR, and RPRF for me and my wife and not for the baby as baby was born on May 26' 14 and as CHC was not informed, and was given 45 days for Medical, PPR and RPRF which would end on 7th June'14.

Now, My consultant sent the RPRF draft for both of us and he also sent an email mentioning Extension of Medical and PPR due to new baby passport is to be prepared.

Consultant also told me to make the birth certificate and Passport and get the Medical done for all of us including baby on the basis of Medical received and PPR and he will sent baby passport and application fee $150/- along with MED and PPR.

Can someone through some light on this contest? Its very urgent. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I will be getting baby birth certificate and passport by end of this month.

Congratulations Catalyst..

Lots of blessing to ur baby girl :) :) :)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
catalyst said:
Dear Forum members,

Thanks for advising me at different stages of this FSWP 2013. I always feel great while talking to you, my friends.

I just want to share best news of my life... I AM BLESSED WITH A BABY GIRL :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now, can anybody tell me how to go forward. I got Medical, PPR, and RPRF for me and my wife and not for the baby as baby was born on May 26' 14 and as CHC was not informed, and was given 45 days for Medical, PPR and RPRF which would end on 7th June'14.

Now, My consultant sent the RPRF draft for both of us and he also sent an email mentioning Extension of Medical and PPR due to new baby passport is to be prepared.

Consultant also told me to make the birth certificate and Passport and get the Medical done for all of us including baby on the basis of Medical received and PPR and he will sent baby passport and application fee $150/- along with MED and PPR.

Can someone through some light on this contest? Its very urgent. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

congratulations for baby girl

what I advise is do medical for both (you and your spouse) (inform ndvo via mail for this) of you and meanwhile get passport of child, than you need to fill forms and pay fee for her inclusion initiate that procedure
as only mail may not be enough to extend medical

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Hello Guys,

I made DD through my father's bank account.

What should i write in payer's name and address in fee payment form section A?

Whether I write my name or my father's name?

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
applee said:
Devkis you are the star in all means and appreciated the patience for the complete year.
well in my case, I will deafntly raise CSE and ill apply for GCMS now itselves. Thanks for the information.
Hopefully it should be positive like in the case of Yogesh(PNP).
And could you please change my status to DM in the global SS.
Thanks to Aimer le Canada as well. :) :) :) :) :)
You have already paid RPRF. So relieved to hear that aplee. Sure its a positive DM. We just need to wait for the PPR now. Godspeed with it. :)

applee

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Thanks devkis..

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
catalyst said:
Dear Forum members,

Dear Member
Congrats for Baby Girl :D :D :D

Regarding the addition of New Born baby girl, Please inform VO as soon as possible and send the required forms and baby's PPT at the earliest

Once again Congrats :D :D :D

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
I am still in confusion for my spouse birth certificate...firstly it is issued by indian consulate Dubai as she was born in sharjah,UAE...secondly only stamp and name of consulate officer mentiond in the BC but no signature done by consulate officer....
What should i do???

SALEU

Oct 20, 2013
vikasMedTech said:
Which NOC u had applied??
myn was 3212 applied in last week of Jan 2014 still waitin for file No... still no PER nor NER
I had applied for 2143 in first week Feb 2014 and got File No. on 17th March 2014. Still waiting for Medicals from NDVO. The status shows In Process :(. Can anyone guide how much more waiting time!!!

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
2013fsw2174 said:
No need to worry at all since your CC is charged already.

I also had similar case for surname. My middle name was only initial in 10th grade (even worse than you ;D. I didnt have the middle name at all in degree and PG certificate)
I have already got visa, so dont worry at all.

Just be patient and wait for the next steps

Thank you very much.

ICJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Nomination.....
May 13, 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
June 03, 2014
File Transfer...
June 03, 2014, Processing from July 03, 2014
Med's Request
April 18, 2015
Med's Done....
April 23, 2015- 3rd Line Updated April 28, 2015-medicals received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 03, 2015-Passports submitted June 04, 2015-4th Line Decision Made-June 05, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 12, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015-Ottawa
lids2154 said:
I think it's a mistake from NDVO. The MR part in GCMS notes is with date and time which exactly matches with the date and time of the mail which I received for additional documents. Maybe the agent must have copy-pasted some1 else's notes into my file data...But still I will raise a CSE and also send them an email.

lids
I know a similar case where GCMS notes showed that my friend was sent medical request but he did not receive anything. So he sent an email to the Visa Office clarifying GCMS notes. My friend received medical request right away. So try sending an email to NDVO and hopefully they will send you medical request. tks.

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015
@ SENIORS

WHAT ALL DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE INCLUDED IN FBI FINGERPRINTING OTHER THAN FD-258

THANKS!

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ICJ said:
I know a similar case where GCMS notes showed that my friend was sent medical request but he did not receive anything. So he sent an email to the Visa Office clarifying GCMS notes. My friend received medical request right away. So try sending an email to NDVO and hopefully they will send you medical request. tks.
hi,
thanks for replying...
i have sent them an email and also raised a cse...
waiting for their reply...
Praise the Lord...

lids

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
capri25.yashu said:
@ SENIORS

WHAT ALL DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE INCLUDED IN FBI FINGERPRINTING OTHER THAN FD-258

THANKS!
Here is the details from FBI's website:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/submitting-an-identity-history-summary-request-to-the-fbi

Submitting an Identity History Summary Request to the FBI

Step 1: Complete the Applicant Information Form.

If the request is for a couple, family, etc., all persons must sign the form.
Include your complete mailing address. Please provide your telephone number and/or e-mail address, if available.
Note: Due to changes in processing, effective October 12, 2013, the FBI will no longer accept return self-addressed stamped envelopes with Departmental Order requests. This includes pre-paid Priority Mail, FedEx account numbers, United Parcel Service, etc., foreign postage coupons, and requests to forward correspondence to the Department of State for the apostille process. Envelopes received postmarked after this date will be destroyed. The FBI will return all results, both foreign and domestic, by U.S. First-Class Mail via the United States Postal Service. Thank you for your patience as we try to streamline our processes to improve our service to you.

Step 2: Obtain a set of your fingerprints.

Provide the original fingerprint card. Previously processed cards or copies will not be accepted.
Your name and date of birth must be provided on the fingerprint card. Fingerprints should be placed on a standard fingerprint form (FD-258) commonly used for applicant or law enforcement purposes. The FBI will accept FD-258 fingerprint cards on standard white paper stock.
Include rolled impressions of all 10 fingerprints and impressions of all 10 fingerprints taken simultaneously (these are sometimes referred to as plain or flat impressions).
If possible, have your fingerprints taken by a fingerprinting technician. This service may be available at a law enforcement agency.
Fingerprints taken with ink or via live scan are acceptable.
To ensure the most legible prints possible, refer to the Recording Legible Fingerprints brochure. If fingerprints are not legible, the fingerprint card will be rejected. This could cause delays in processing and could also result in additional fees.
Step 3: Submit payment.

Option 1: Pay by credit card using the Credit Card Payment Form. Don't forget to include the expiration date of the credit card that you are using.
Option 2: Obtain a money order or certified check for $18 U.S. dollars made payable to the Treasury of the United States. Please be sure to sign where required.
Important note: Cash, personal checks, or business checks WILL NOT be accepted and sending any of these will delay processing of your request.
Payment must be for the exact amount.
If the request is for a couple, family, etc., include $18 for each person.
If the request is for multiple copies per person, include $18 for each copy requested.
The FBI will not accept additional payment to expedite your request.
Step 4: Review the Identity History Summary Request Checklist to ensure that you have included everything needed to process your request.

Step 5: Mail the required items listed above—signed applicant information form, fingerprint card, and payment of $18 U.S. dollars for each person or copy requested—to the following address:

FBI CJIS Division – Summary Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306

Note: Although the FBI employs the most efficient methods for processing these requests, the processing time is currently 25 calendar days due to the volume of requests received, as well as past government status. Please allow additional time for mail delivery. We respectfully request that you refrain from calling to check on the status of your request prior to six weeks. For assistance, contact the Customer Service Group at (304) 625-5590.

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
Hi,
Im lebanese but i was born in another country and i was registered at the lebanese consulate there,now that im applying for fswp,do i need the birth certificate from my country of birth,or i can have it through the lebanese authorities because im already registered and i have lebanese passport.
NB: its mentioned on the one extracted from lebanese authorities that it is based on the birth certificate no xxx from my country of birth

Please help urgent
R