+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

GC353

Apr 1, 2014
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
26-06-14
Med's Done....
07-07-07
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
05-09-14
yardie said:
Never Give Up!!! Congrats and all the best.
Indeed! And thank you :D

guramar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
SAS nagar MOHALI
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 0211
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 June 2013
IELTS Request
with docs
Med's Request
17 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
22 Dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
with Medicals
VISA ISSUED...
wAITING
HI all..............HELP needed .........Pls suggest

I am FSW3 applicant

Here's my Timeline,

We received your application for permanent residence on June last week, 2013.

We started processing your application on December Mid week, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

[size=10pt]On 2nd week of April 2014......I had my physical verification.....
[/size]

HERE THE STORY BEGINS......

It was v difficult to satisfy them as they visited my office and start inspecting ......I came to know later that they are from VO....Unfortunately,A day before inspection day my laptop went wrong and I didn't brought laptop on that day.Thus,I failed them to show my official email.......I requested them to wait for2-3 hours.i will get my laptop back and show my emails.But they refused as they told me that they have to visit more cases.

As other computers were also there but Outlook was not configured with my name.They asked me to open your emails in that system but We are not authorised to change Outlook without consent of IT.

But i didnt told this thing that I have 2 take Permission and we cant open in another sysyem.....I hope they must know thing as they are Master of all trades.

Afterwords they were looking for attendance register but as per our company policy,The person who has resolved any complaint in the day....that person's name is automatically inserted in customer care data.I have shown him my subordinates name Online while checking the complaint data....but i didn't went to any complaints ,Thus he didn't found my name...I hope they understand that MY duty is to manage....not to visit....

Afterwards,V officers took me in another room and ask me some questions and need justification of every duty which i have written in Experience letter.and they also ask me about last meeting attended,how many employs under you,how many no of complaints in a day and all v minor things and cross verified with my subordinates.everything matches (rest VOr knows)

Afterwards,THey move out and say Good bye to me and said that they are not satisfied with me..I felt sorry and was v sad.

after 5 minuted,THey again came ,

More unfortunate thing happened, THey asked my DOJ......They surprised me by saying that Your employer has written DOJ in 2012 but my real DOJ is in 2007,I Year 2012,I got my Promotion.I request the VO to cross verify from employer as i have my salary slips from 2007.They called my Employer and ask the same And my employer said that its my Promotion date and he agree that I am working here since 2007.

he again start checking my almera for attendance register but he didnt find anything.....before opening he ask me whts in this almera.I told him that it has Maps of our commercial customers....He checked thoroughly.......and there were lying the maps only...

In the End,He again told me that he is not satisfied with me.....I was so depressed and sad...

IT WAS IN ALL 2 HOURS interview....

Till date there is nothing changes in my file from NDVO......

a week after I got proposal for an opening with higher salary but same designation.......

I am confused.......Shall i change my job as its golden chance for me .Will it effect my file process......Will NDVO accept change of Job after varification.....

Pls share your views.................

THanks in advance.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sidsun said:
Dear seniors
, in imm5406 I've written the applicant's name in both the forms and changed the family details.both of us signed in each form.is this right or will there be any problem.plz confirm.my application is safe or reject?
Urgent plz
Since you have sent it,i will advice you to relax your mind.
Talking from personal experience,it should not lead to rejection.
I made similar error in my first application but it went through....it only got returned because of payment issues and not incomplete/incorrect data.
Cheer up!

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
guramar said:

I am FSW3 applicant

Here's my Timeline,

[/size]

It was v difficult to satisfy them as they visited my office and start inspecting ......I came to know later that they are from VO....Unfortunately,A day before inspection day my laptop went wrong and I didn't brought laptop on that day.Thus,I failed them to show my official email.......I requested them to wait for2-3 hours.i will get my laptop back and show my emails.But they refused as they told me that they have to visit more cases.

As other computers were also there but Outlook was not configured with my name.They asked me to open your emails in that system but We are not authorised to change Outlook without consent of IT.

But i didnt told this thing that I have 2 take Permission and we cant open in another sysyem.....I hope they must know thing as they are Master of all trades.

Afterwords they were looking for attendance register but as per our company policy,The person who has resolved any complaint in the day....that person's name is automatically inserted in customer care data.I have shown him my subordinates name Online while checking the complaint data....but i didn't went to any complaints ,Thus he didn't found my name...I hope they understand that MY duty is to manage....not to visit....

Afterwards,V officers took me in another room and ask me some questions and need justification of every duty which i have written in Experience letter.and they also ask me about last meeting attended,how many employs under you,how many no of complaints in a day and all v minor things and cross verified with my subordinates.everything matches (rest VOr knows)

Afterwards,THey move out and say Good bye to me and said that they are not satisfied with me..I felt sorry and was v sad.

More unfortunate thing happened, THey asked my DOJ......They surprised me by saying that Your employer has written DOJ in 2012 but my real DOJ is in 2007,I Year 2012,I got my Promotion.I request the VO to cross verify from employer as i have my salary slips from 2007.They called my Employer and ask the same And my employer said that its my Promotion date and he agree that I am working here since 2007.

he again start checking my almera for attendance register but he didnt find anything.....before opening he ask me whts in this almera.I told him that it has Maps of our commercial customers....He checked thoroughly.......and there were lying the maps only...

In the End,He again told me that he is not satisfied with me.....I was so depressed and sad...

a week after I got proposal for an opening with higher salary but same designation.......

I am confused.......Shall i change my job as its golden chance for me .Will it effect my file process......Will NDVO accept change of Job after varification.....

THanks in advance.

Your from which city??

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
guramar said:

I am FSW3 applicant

Here's my Timeline,

[/size]

THanks in advance.
Wow, this is incredible. I have never heard of physical verifications like this on the FSW scheme. I guess something in your application prompted them to come for the physical verification. I wish you the best bro, God be with you, cheer up.

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015
WHAT IS PERS MAIL !!

aero_aayush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Gandhinagar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
Yoohooooo!!! AOR mail today !!! Thanks all forumites for guidance ans support !!!

@ Admin: Kindly update global SS

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
guramar said:

I am FSW3 applicant

Here's my Timeline,

[/size]

THanks in advance.
OMG that's an intense one. Does NDVO perform BGC"s even after MR ?? :eek: :eek: ??? ???

good luck guramar !!

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
aero_aayush said:
Yoohooooo!!! AOR mail today !!! Thanks all forumites for guidance ans support !!!

@ Admin: Kindly update global SS
congrats, now a days the things are much faster in NDVO.

Neo-the-one

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014 (CC Charged: 09-05-2014)
Nomination.....
PER: 28-05-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
Processing Started (2nd line): 01-08-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2014
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 (3rd line: 16-09-2014)
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
March-2015
Hey folks, anyone here who received a Negative Eligibility assessment i.e. application denied after getting their CC/DD charged? Please share your experience. My CC has been charged but no sign of PER

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
musicbhardwaj said:
FSW 3 stands for what?...FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER is FSW..

A physiotherapist in India comes under what?
Hi, FSW 3 is one of three categories under the Federal Skilled Worker Class:

Category 1 (FSW 1): For persons in an occupation which corresponds to the list of occupations identified in the Ministerial Instructions and have evidence of one year of continuous full-time (or full-time equivalent) experience in that occupation;

Category 2 (FSW 2): For persons who have arranged employment offer with a Canadian employer; or

Category 3 (FSW 3): For students or workers who are legally residing in Canada, and have done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application.

Here's the source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Cheers.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
many time they forgot to send mail of PER, there are few cases in FSW2013. you send them email enquiry which they may reply in @ 15-20days but you will get details

Neo-the-one said:
Hey folks, anyone here who received a Negative Eligibility assessment i.e. application denied after getting their CC/DD charged? Please share your experience. My CC has been charged but no sign of PER