+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
much_mann said:
@ bagga71

The letter from NDVO should specifiy the specific concerns they have or suspect (see extract from OP 6C page 26 quoted below). Your reply in writing should address those specific concerns, get documentary evidence to back up the clarity and genuiness of your employment. If needed or if you can convince your manager/supervisor that was interviewed to write a letter addressing the specific of where they claim they suspect the misrepresenation will be even better and written on the company letter head with possibly a contact information of the next officer above your manager/supervisor to corroborate the detail.

This is your shot to clear and convince you did not misrepesent your case as a failure to convince will mean your GCMS notes may carry the comments on possible misrepresentation and may tag you for inadmissbility into canada for 2yrs.

Good luck

extract from OP 6C page 26
In accordance with principles of procedural fairness, concerns that a visa officer may have regarding the accuracy or authenticity of information or documentation should be communicated to the applicant, whether these concerns are raised as the result of site visits, telephone checks, or through other means. Concerns can be communicated to the applicant in writing or at an interview.
Officers may choose to conduct interviews with applicants to:
 ensure that information or documentation submitted as part of the application is truthful and complete;
 detect and deter fraudulent information and documents;
 clarify specific information or details; and
 conduct quality control.
Very good info. +1 for you my friend

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
much_mann said:
@ bagga71

The letter from NDVO should specifiy the specific concerns they have or suspect (see extract from OP 6C page 26 quoted below). Your reply in writing should address those specific concerns, get documentary evidence to back up the clarity and genuiness of your employment. If needed or if you can convince your manager/supervisor that was interviewed to write a letter addressing the specific of where they claim they suspect the misrepresenation will be even better and written on the company letter head with possibly a contact information of the next officer above your manager/supervisor to corroborate the detail.

This is your shot to clear and convince you did not misrepesent your case as a failure to convince will mean your GCMS notes may carry the comments on possible misrepresentation and may tag you for inadmissbility into canada for 2yrs.

Good luck

extract from OP 6C page 26
In accordance with principles of procedural fairness, concerns that a visa officer may have regarding the accuracy or authenticity of information or documentation should be communicated to the applicant, whether these concerns are raised as the result of site visits, telephone checks, or through other means. Concerns can be communicated to the applicant in writing or at an interview.
Officers may choose to conduct interviews with applicants to:
 ensure that information or documentation submitted as part of the application is truthful and complete;
 detect and deter fraudulent information and documents;
 clarify specific information or details; and
 conduct quality control.
Good info much_mann....

Just one correction.... I think you have gone through the old OP 6C. The ban for fraud or misrepresentation is revised to 5 years instead of 2 years.....

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lids2154 said:
Hi all,
Congrats to all those who have received PER, AOR, MR, PPR & DM/VISAS.
Processing started on 21st Feb 2014. Still no sign of MR :-[
Now i am really tensed :( :-\ :-[ :-X :(

m also waiting buddy....processing started on 30th Dec

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bagga71 said:
Dear friends
I got a telephonic verification call in the first week of feb.They spoke first to my boss and then to me on seprate lines.A few questions regarding my colleagues tenure in the office and reporting time in the morning didn't match exactly. My boss,who is usally on site tour told them that I come at 9.30 but I told them that I come at 10.A few more replies had some small differences.
Now last week I received a letter from the ndvo that they think I have mirepresented my employment.Before making any final decision they have asked to expain in writing about the difference in replies.
I think vo had been too strict in my case because most of the answers were same.
Now my question is what are my chances of approval. If they have given an opportunity to explain their concerns whether they will really consider my case leniently.
The fact is that my employment is genuine and my emplyer also spoke in my favour.
I request all the seniors to please post your comments
Kindly check pm and revert.

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lids2154 said:
Hi all,
Congrats to all those who have received PER, AOR, MR, PPR & DM/VISAS.
Processing started on 21st Feb 2014. Still no sign of MR :-[
Now i am really tensed :( :-\ :-[ :-X :(

m also waiting buddy....processing started on 30th Dec

babub

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forumites & Admins,

With the blessings of Almighty, Prayers of my nears & dears, and wishes of you forumites I received my PPT along with VISA ;D ;D ;D...

Admins, kindly update glbl sheet...

I would like convey my heartiest thanks to shripad, devkis, aman, vancouver14, nikjuneja, lids and those who supported and guided thru this forum :D....

My best wishes to those who waiting for MR, DM and Visa :)...

Regards,

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
babub said:
Dear Forumites & Admins,

With the blessings of Almighty, Prayers of my nears & dears, and wishes of you forumites I received my PPT along with VISA ;D ;D ;D...

I would like convey my heartiest thanks to shripad, devkis, aman, vancouver14, nikjuneja, lids and those who supported and guided thru this forum :D....

Regards,
Congratulations mate.

applee

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
babub said:
Dear Forumites & Admins,

Regards,
Congotzz bro....:) :) :)

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
Hi Friends,

I had made a visit to NDVO today but was not lucky as others n didn't get a chance to see my visa officer.

The officer after reviewing my request confirmed that additional documents that were sent by me 2 weeks ago had reached visa officer just today n now file is pending for security checks for all of us..

How much time do you think I can expect DM now in this case....

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Congrats adonai36,
adonai36 said:
With all humility, but glory to God, I received an email from CPP-O for passport request today.
I am grateful to God, my family and friends, and especially to this forum for making this to happen.

To all others waiting for PER,MR,PCC,PR and DM, just hold on, you will see get it.

Cheers.

canadaindia

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
EXPECTED JULY 2014
hookahbar said:
Hi Friends,

I had made a visit to NDVO today but was not lucky as others n didn't get a chance to see my visa officer.

The officer after reviewing my request confirmed that additional documents that were sent by me 2 weeks ago had reached visa officer just today n now file is pending for security checks for all of us..

How much time do you think I can expect DM now in this case....
I think soon you will get DM.
Within this month or may be early.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahhh babub Congrats :)
babub said:
Dear Forumites & Admins,

Regards,

Madi2014

Mar 12, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-08-01
Med's Done....
2014-02-15
adonai36 said:
With all humility, but glory to God, I received an email from CPP-O for passport request today.
I am grateful to God, my family and friends, and especially to this forum for making this to happen.

To all others waiting for PER,MR,PCC,PR and DM, just hold on, you will see get it.

Cheers.
Congratulations adonai36, please let us know when the third line (medical result received) was added in your status?

shripad

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013, PER received :29-Jul-2013,
AOR Received.
AOR: 05-Sep-2013, Processing started : 07-Mar-14
Med's Request
22-May-2014, RPRF Request : 22-May-2014
Med's Done....
24-May-2014 ; Medicals received : 02-Jun-2014; RPRF encashed 10-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -18Jun2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Sept-2014
babub said:
Dear Forumites & Admins,

Regards,
Babu the happiest moment... wonderful news yr !! I remember from writing IELTS to preparing docs and all our conversations , God is great .. Congrates Bhai !! we will speak in detail ... take good care .. our forum is great

digitalsphere

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014 (Results uploaded: 08-01-2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-12-2013 (RPRF DD cashed on 28-01-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 28-04-2014, PP and COPR received - 09-05-2014
LANDED..........
Pray so...
Partyyy time for chdblr11, shwcan, rromo4ka, Raman85DEEP, hirvish, nishtal, andriyfed, 2243Dreamer, addy34, ryt2parag, ryt2parag, CALLING_CANADA, laksmisesh, bbbees, babub, adonai36.... many many congratulations ;D