+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

canadaindia

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
EXPECTED JULY 2014
Panesar said:
Hey lids2154, I have same situation.
My processing was started on 24th of feb 2014.
So we are almost on same timeline :)
I am 3 days behind.
Have patience, I heard it takes around 6months.
Keep in touch, lets see who receive MR first... lol

Ur noc mr panesar??

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys!! out of curiosity.. have seen in the Medical/PPR request sheet that many have their ECAS Status Details captured as - "We have received your application for PR on May 23rd, 2013" and so on.. does that mean that there was no second line for these guys? or is it they haven't reported to the admins.. kindly confirm ...this would help many waiting for MR/PPR..

would appreciate any members mentioned below answering this...

Many Thanks in Advance !!!

i-Man
DD2211
AberdeenGuy
sk1318
gulugulu45
Champ
RMMR
Shaja
gwynemalazarte
LucyCA
Ahmed79
vicky23884
metallica.kyoto
dapinder21
NRK
swapnil3353
binu14983
ADAM_01
Amit Khera
jaydipbhadaliya
sharmausct
JSB-CAN
arbeh
iddqd22
rajanbe
s_g_t
JBZZS
kobeq
pratik.pandya.85
dod1978
Markovermars
depeshn
Kunal999
hari2013
Luckyshyama
LoveVikky
Sharingan_rn
Tas8fr
Stark
Reddy456
nancy26
liuzhiyong_1982
rajimmigration
vhp111
Dr.Megha
reet13
kanishk17
prayer
MLT3211
janeyandstuart
ece24544
joemimi
celicakit
Borojevic
Guruji-33
RufiDoby

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
canadaindia said:
I think soon you will get DM.
Within this month or may be early.
[/quote

In sha Allah...

Thank you Canadaindia

ajaypal29

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-August-13
Med's Request
13-February-14
Med's Done....
1-mar-14
Passport Req..
21-apr-14
Dear Seniors and peers,
Need some urgent help. My application reached Nova Scotia on 7-Aug-13. Then after PER, I got my MR and got my MR done on 1-Mar-14. Since then I have a 3rd line on my ECAS as medical results received. But till date I have not got a passport submission request! :( :(

Have I missed anything? I am supposed to receive a passport request alongwith landing fee request, right?? Is there something wrong with my medical as most of the members got their passport request alongwith the MR. Its been well over a month since my medicals and I have no clarity whatsoever!! :( :(

Request help / comments. Please help!!

Thanks a lot.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
ajaypal29 said:
Dear Seniors and peers,
Need some urgent help. My application reached Nova Scotia on 7-Aug-13. Then after PER, I got my MR and got my MR done on 1-Mar-14. Since then I have a 3rd line on my ECAS as medical results received. But till date I have not got a passport submission request! :( :(

Have I missed anything? I am supposed to receive a passport request alongwith landing fee request, right?? Is there something wrong with my medical as most of the members got their passport request alongwith the MR. Its been well over a month since my medicals and I have no clarity whatsoever!! :( :(

Request help / comments. Please help!!

Thanks a lot.
Congrats for Getting updated on Medical Receipt Line i.e. Golden 3rd Line in Ecas
Further, I think Passport request is alongwith MR email itself, currently ForumName: Hirvish got MR and all other request.. Kindly re-check the email.
BTW, would you please share your timeline and your processing start date ?

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
Madi2014 said:
Congratulations adonai36, please let us know when the third line (medical result received) was added in your status?
The third line was added on April 7, 2014. And I got passport request that same day. (April 7, 2014).

Madi2014

Mar 12, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-08-01
Med's Done....
2014-02-15
adonai36 said:
The third line was added on April 7, 2014. And I got passport request that same day. (April 7, 2014).
Thanks and congratulation again, adonai36.

Madi2014

Mar 12, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-08-01
Med's Done....
2014-02-15
Dear Experts,

I completed the medical exam and RPRF on the second week of Feb. Till now, third line (medical result received) is not added and i did not hear from CPP :eek:

Any idea or suggestion?

Thanks

MM_4768

Apr 4, 2014
Hi All,

Need some help,I got my Medical done (further tests, as doc suspect tb, but got all clear and report was sent on last week of Feb 2014) till now no 3rd line Medical received updated.

Please advice, should I email to NDVO or just wait?

Visa office - NDVO
File sent - May 2013
AOR - Nov 2013
MR request - Dec 2013
PP sent - Jan 2014

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
Madi2014 said:
Dear Experts,

I completed the medical exam and PPR on the second week of Feb. Till now, third line (medical result received) is not added and i did not hear from CPP :eek:

Any idea or suggestion?

Thanks
Hello Madi2014, do you mind to share your timeline? I believe this will clarify more light.
Have you tried to confirm from the hospital, if they have sent your medicals? Did you have passport request with medical mail? If yes, then your application is still in order

Madi2014

Mar 12, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-08-01
Med's Done....
2014-02-15
adonai36 said:
Hello Madi2014, do you mind to share your timeline? I believe this will clarify more light.
Have you tried to confirm from the hospital, if they have sent your medicals? Did you have passport request with medical mail? If yes, then your application is still in order
Hi adonai36,

I have submitted my timeline long time ago and asked the admin to share it but no response!
Any way, sorry, I mean that I have competed the medical exam and RPRF on the second week of Feb. and it is confirmed by the hospital. CPP does not ask for PPR or added the third line yet!

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Hi adonai 36. What was the second line in your ECAS? In my case, my second line is "we have received your medical results" and there is not any line about "we started processing...".

adonai36 said:

bagga71

Apr 8, 2014
much_mann said:
@ bagga71

The letter from NDVO should specifiy the specific concerns they have or suspect (see extract from OP 6C page 26 quoted below). Your reply in writing should address those specific concerns, get documentary evidence to back up the clarity and genuiness of your employment. If needed or if you can convince your manager/supervisor that was interviewed to write a letter addressing the specific of where they claim they suspect the misrepresenation will be even better and written on the company letter head with possibly a contact information of the next officer above your manager/supervisor to corroborate the detail.

This is your shot to clear and convince you did not misrepesent your case as a failure to convince will mean your GCMS notes may carry the comments on possible misrepresentation and may tag you for inadmissbility into canada for 2yrs.

Good luck

extract from OP 6C page 26
In accordance with principles of procedural fairness, concerns that a visa officer may have regarding the accuracy or authenticity of information or documentation should be communicated to the applicant, whether these concerns are raised as the result of site visits, telephone checks, or through other means. Concerns can be communicated to the applicant in writing or at an interview.
Officers may choose to conduct interviews with applicants to:
 ensure that information or documentation submitted as part of the application is truthful and complete;
 detect and deter fraudulent information and documents;
 clarify specific information or details; and
 conduct quality control.
dear much_mann
Thanks for the reply.
I have a small question.do they really approve the cases in which they send the fairness letter to explain their concerns
Regards

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
Madi2014 said:
Hi adonai36,

I have submitted my timeline long time ago and asked the admin to share it but no response!
Any way, sorry, I mean that I have competed the medical exam and RPRF on the second week of Feb. and it is confirmed by the hospital. CPP does not ask for PPR or added the third line yet!
I want to suggest that your file is still in process. Probably they are yet to finish doing background and security check.
As long, as you have submitted all the outstanding documents and paid RPRF and have done medicals and the doctor did not call you back for any issue on your medicals, you should have your passport request on or before middle of this month (I am assuming CPP-O contact you for passport request within eight weeks of medicals).

Cheers.

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
arbeh said:
Hi adonai 36. What was the second line in your ECAS? In my case, my second line is "we have received your medical results" and there is not any line about "we started processing...".
Hello Arbeh,

I have three lines on my ecas;

first line: we have received your application for permanent resident
second line: we started processing your application.
third line: medicals result received.

Hope this helps?