+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
COngrats rvpr for ppt... and others who have got DM...
and all the best to others who are waiting...

special prayers for bhfsw2013... you'll get the golden mail soon bro..

A small suggestion for IT professionals mostly... get a sonetel Canada number from India.. and you get flash that on your profile..The calls from that number are forwarded to your local India number. Call charges are very very low. I myself got that number yesterday and guess what.. got a call from an employer today. do pm me in case of any doubts...

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
digitalsphere said:
Friends,

I attended the CIIP session @ Bangalore today. I must say it is really really informative and it would make a difference if you attend it before travelling to Canada, especially for people who do not have or know any1 in Canada and are on their own. I strongly advise you to attend it if you have not already.

Tons of accurate, useful and essential information, tips, dos and donts, and survival strategies.

Thanks
Hi ,
Did they hinted about fsw 2014 in ciip session?

Niiiii

Oct 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/07/2013
AOR Received.
04/11/2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
10/09/2013
Med's Request
19/05/2014
Med's Done....
02/06/2014
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
19/05/2014
VISA ISSUED...
21/06/2014
joe07 said:
Check your Junk Mail dude.. there was a case where someone was waiting for MR and never got it ( coz it was there in the junk mail ) CIC had rejected his application on the grounds of not responding in the specific time given.. have u applied self or with a consultant ??
Hey same case with me.. :mad: My ECAS status was updated on 23rd jan but still no MR i am very much disappointed now. I am checking spam too.
I have sent mail to NDVO but no reply. hope the mail is on the way..

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Niiiii said:
Hey same case with me.. :mad: My ECAS status was updated on 23rd jan but still no MR i am very much disappointed now. I am checking spam too.
I have sent mail to NDVO but no reply. hope the mail is on the way..
mine too similar case...
processing started on 21st feb.
waitin for MR... :(

aero_aayush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Gandhinagar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
On your marks...set...GO....

Friends I embarked on the journey today, have dispatched my application to CIO...Hope all goes well !!! Thanks all for guidance during my application preparation phase...

@ Admin, pls add me to Global SS

NOC: 2146
Visa Office: NDVO
App sent: 04-01-2014 (mm-dd-yyyy)
App recd: waiting
IELTS Bands: 8
Self calculated points: 82
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relative in Canada: Yes
Job Offer: No
Degree: B.E.
ECA Equivalence: Bachelor's 4 years
Job Exp: 7 yrs
PCC Sent: No
Fee method: CC
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON
ECAS: Not on ECAS yet

lpit

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Guys

I am REALLY CONCERNED about my situation and would sincerely appreciate any guidance you could give me. I mailed my passports with the prepaid canada post envelope plus a shipping label - it reached there last Friday 3/28 but I am still not able to see the tracking number on that label on canada posts tracking website or usps.

My concern is since I am not home during the day to receive packages, if I don't know when it is scheduled to arrive, and I miss it, it will be sent back.

I called canada posts call help line as well - no response. I called CICs call center - for some reason it keeps complaining call cannot be completed as dialed.

Not sure what I should do????

valpyan

Jun 14, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
File Transfer...
12-Sept-2013
Med's Request
17-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
22-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
17-Feb-2014
Guruji-33 said:
Hi again everybody,

I wanted to know if anyone had experience of paying the RPRF by credit card? And what was the exact amount, in INR, that was paid (isn't it $490 per applicant?)? Is there any advantage/disadvantage of using DD method as against the credit card method, and also the details required for making the payment through credit card, if its feasible and recommended..

Thanks again and have a good day!
Shanky4friends and I have also paid with our credit cards. Shanky has already got his/ her visa.

valpyan

Jun 14, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
File Transfer...
12-Sept-2013
Med's Request
17-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
22-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
17-Feb-2014
Just checking to see if anyone else in the the same boat.
I submitted mu passports, RPRF and medicals on 25 Feb to the CHC in New Delhi. I was also asked for a set of fingerprints, which I took from a professional on the RCMP form. Today I got a call from CHC asking me to come in person next week to do the fingerprinting in New Delhi next week.The lady on the phone said that they need to send it to RCMP, which will take another 3-4 months (elsewhere on the form people have got it within a few weeks). She went on to suggest that I can pick up my passports then, so that I can do international travel in the 3-4 months. She was quite responsive to my questions, but the call got cut and I couldn't reach her again.

Anyone else got this request?

Raman85DEEP

Feb 27, 2014
Dear All,

Anyone who can answer my query please let me know. As you know that I got DM on 31st March. First of all I don't know it's positive or negative. Secondly I have sent my passport through speed post (Indian POst) not courier or VFS. I would like to ask how many days it will take to reach at my Home. Any idea suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Yes, Best of Luck to All Forum Members for their future................

Regards,
Ramandeep

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
rvpr said:
Stamped Passport Received... Hurray.. Yuhooo... thanks to all the forum members for their wishes and I hope everyone gets their visa soon...

Got my Passport back yesterday.. ..
Great rvpr, Congrats. Wish you a Happy life in Canada

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
Ohh Lord ! !

Please make our family joyful by blessing us with our MR RPRF and PPR.
I hope that 2-Apr-2014 will be my day. Wish me a luck and Oh Lord ! ! Please listen to my parents, family members and all friends Prayer.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
rvpr said:
Stamped Passport Received... Hurray.. Yuhooo... thanks to all the forum members for their wishes and I hope everyone gets their visa soon...

Got my Passport back yesterday.. and sorry guys couldn't inform you earlier as spouse had a flight to catch today so was super busy......

My experience at NDVO:

Well I visited NDVO on Monday as needed passport coz spouse had to travel.... My experience as follows:

1. Friday is off for client dealing but the office is open and work goes on inside. So visit days are Mon- Thursday.
2. At the gate its very quite and you would hardly see any people.. It was a surprise to me as I was expecting huge crowd as Canada is a hot destination.. Reason may be they only entertain urgent/emergency cases there rest all have to send mails to NDVO and discuss..
3. Tell gaurds about your urgency request. They will give you a slip to fill explaining your situation and the slip will go inside. 10-15 mins you will be called at the window at the main gate only. The person will discuss your urgency and depending on the case he will email it to visa officer inside and will tell you that the visa officer will decide on the case and he has no jurisdiction to take calls.. he will ask you to wait.
4. After 10-15 mins you will be called at different window next to the earlier one and there you will be greeted by THE VISA OFFICER (you get to meet the guy who is working on your file for almost 7-8 months and who will decide for your future.. My visa officer was a cool guy.. 35 years age.. Looks very much Indian (speaks hindi) though I didn't ask if he is a Canadian citizen of Indian origin.
5. Here you need not worry about being lucky to have a good visa officer as they work by proto-calls and every officer will follow the rules without any exception. If your case has merit you will be entertained.. Well.. he explained me that my visa is already issued and it is a matter of 2-3 days when I will get the stamped passport. I requested him to issue it the same day.. After 10-15 mins of discussion (why I need and how tough it is for him to do that) he agreed and asked me to come @ 3:30 pm.
6. So I was sent inside the embassy @ 3:30 pm and asked to sit at the reception area.. there is pin drop silence in the room.. 4pm he called and gave me Passport and COPR/ILETS/PCC etc. It took just 5 mins but we spent around half an hour talking about visa processing, settling in Canada, do and don'ts etc etc.. I wish I could connect him to this forum so that all the queries get answered. (guy was really gem of a person)
7. He explained how tough it is for them to deal with clients who come through consultants. Really guys if you apply without a consultant it makes the visa officers life very easy..
8. He suggested me that instead of submitting my passport through VFS and sending an urgent request form I should have come directly to the counter and asked for urgent processing (passport could have been stamped in 2 days).

Conclusion:
Like Islandbabe says nothing beats a visit to VO.. I have experienced it myself...
Guys who are working abroad connect to VO by email well in advance they will guide you appropriately and call you only when they can stamp your visa in 2-3 days.. You can even send a relative/representative at the embassy to discuss your case if you feel email is not helping..This way the life of visa officer is easy rather than just landing and informing them to issue you visa soon..
Rest its personal choice to send passport with somebody/take leave/leave job with pros and cons of each.

All the best guys.. hope my experience helps.. I am planning for my travel to Canada.. will keep you posted on that..
Congratulations matey

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
URGENT!!!
I just received my application returned for the fswp for noc 3211 due to cap reached,pls can I quickly reapply for noc 3212. The cap is 234 right now ,will I still meet up the cap?

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
POKLINK said:
URGENT!!!
I just received my application returned for the fswp for noc 3211 due to cap reached,pls can I quickly reapply for noc 3212. The cap is 234 right now ,will I still meet up the cap?
You will not know until you try. No one here can give you an answer.

Go for it. Quickly.

And good luck.