+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
Abu Hassaan said:
SAP_BW,

Well, this is different scenario you are referring to. The applicant has applied for Quebec Immigration earlier in which he/she should have chosen Quebec Province to live but in his/her second application under FSW program, he/she should have chosen any province except Quebec to live, therefore there is no contradiction between both applications. If he/she gets Quebec Immigration first, he/she will have to live in Quebec and if he/she gets FSW Immigration first, then he/she will have to live in any province other than Quebec.
Thanks for lights. I wish what you says is correct so that fswp2013aero will be in.

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
Admin Please update Joemimi status, he got MR yesterday :) really happy for him..i wish i will join the MR club soon :)

vijayjose81

Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent with File
File Transfer...
29-09-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
By Gods Grace Very soon
LANDED..........
At gods Will
vijayjose81 said:
Hello Admins,

Now that i dont have a request for MR and PCC till now inspite there was a second line added over a month agao..can i send NDVO PCC?

Because My PCC will expire next month as its valid only for 6 months...

PLease help!!
Hello Team,

Can someone advise on the above...?

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
vijayjose81 said:
Hello Team,

Dear, raise a CSE to submit your PCC. without VO request do not send PCC. Its not a big deal to take one more PCC in india if I am right?

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
husman said:
Dear forummates
My DD encashed on 12 March.....any input how much time for DM
Congrats Husman, before end of March you will get your PP. All the best.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijayjose81 said:
Hello Team,

send details only when asked for. It might slow the process if something is send without any intimation.

canadaindia

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
EXPECTED JULY 2014
Guys how much %age of applicants are getting Background checks?

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
fwsp2013aero said:
Hi..

This mail is to get an advice on my application. I am a Mechanical engineer and working in Aerospace from last 6 years. I have 9 years of experience.
My duties are listed in the NOC2146. I had sent my application in Jan start (Received by Mike - 2nd Jan. NOC 2146, VO: ND). I have not received any updates on my application. My card is not yet charged.
On 16th Feb I had sent a mail to (cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca) CIC regarding the status but have not received any reply yet.

One correction I spotted out in my application form last week. Un-intentionally, I said no to any of the previous immigrations. However, I applied for Qubec 3 years back and it is still in process. There is no update on the Qubec immigration. SO, i didn't mention that. Can this minor mistake be an issue for the delay?

I have no clue on the delay in my application. I am thinking of sending the file again but don't want to commit the same mistake, if I have in my previous app.

Please suggest.
Hi, if you Job title is any one of
aerodynamics engineer
aeronautical engineer
aerospace engineer
aircraft design engineer
stress engineer – aerospace
structural engineer, aerospace
systems engineer, aerospace
test engineer, aerospace

Then you can expect a positive reply, But if your title is a Mechanical Engineer or different then you will fall under different NOC.

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
I made a table and wrote my eye color and height with my UCI and application number. For Bank statement, I provided it from my home-country. I have a saving account in my country and since I have been in Canada more than 3 years, there was no deposit or withdrawal. I also wrote a cover letter and explain them why there is not any deposit or withdrawal during last six month. Also I attached history of my account from my Bank in Canada(but there is around 5000CAD in my account from Canada).

I think the transaction in not important, they want to make sure that you have not borrowed this money and it is yours.

adonai36 said:
How do you update your eye colour and height? I also got similar instruction in my medical mail, however I think the doctor did that, because he look at our height and eye.
Did you just update your bank statement with the balance and print it out for them? I was asked to also provide a six months bank statement showing deposit and withdrawal, which I provided, with $17,011 as the closing balance. (Note that the transaction in the account for the six months is not up to $17,011). Hope this is fine?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, these are just sample designations published in NOC 2011 but these are not the only designations which are eligible to be processed under this NOC. Job description is the most important factor which decides the eligibility under certain NOC. Therefore, if applicant doesn't have one of the mentioned designations but job description is matching with this NOC, then the applicant is eligible to be processed under this NOC.

goalcanada said:
Hi, if you Job title is any one of
aerodynamics engineer
aeronautical engineer
aerospace engineer
aircraft design engineer
stress engineer – aerospace
structural engineer, aerospace
systems engineer, aerospace
test engineer, aerospace

Then you can expect a positive reply, But if your title is a Mechanical Engineer or different then you will fall under different NOC.

razza_123

Nov 29, 2013
Dear Friends
After arrival in Canada, CIC websites says that you will receive your PR card after 64 days. Pl. can anyone help me regarding the following query;
If I return from Canada before getting PR card due to some reasons and my wife & children stays there; Can my wife take my PR card because PR card is sent on the mailing address?

Regards

Razza

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vijayjose81,

It seems that your PCC was issued more than 3 months ago, more precisely 5 months ago and it was sitting idle with you. As per CIC requirement, PCC submitted to CIC/visa office must not be more than 3 months old. Considering that requirement, your PCC might be rejected once submitted but there is no harm in trying.

Please note that it is not mandatory to wait for PCC request from visa office to submit PCC; an applicant can submit PCC proactively which doesn't cause any problem/delay in processing.

vijayjose81 said:
Hello Team,

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Good Afternoon Guys,

I know that many of my fellow applicants @ LVO are still waiting but, really I was astonished the way LVO is processing our visa application..Fortunately for me and my family, its very fast, really fast...You can refer to my timeline below:

NOC Code: 2263
Application Received @ CIO : 21 November 2013
Credit Card Charge : 11 January 2014
PER Received : 24 January 2014
2nd Line in ECAS: 07 March 2014
Medical Request/RPR Fee/
Passport Copy/Updated IMM5406: 14 March 2014

Still, we are surprised....

But anyway, time for us to move with the request.....

I just want to clarify based from your experience, LVO was asking for "passport copy (bio page) for me", does this means, "COPY for me ONLY"? not original copy, and does not include my wife and son? I'm bit confused on this...

Second, if I want to correct the mailing address they indicated in our forms, how can I contact LVO. I've been trying to look for their e-mail but to no avail...

Third, for the medical, what are the test? does it include cholesterol level? hmmmm

Hope you guys can advice...

Thank you

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
arbeh said:
I made a table and wrote my eye color and height with my UCI and application number. For Bank statement, I provided it from my home-country. I have a saving account in my country and since I have been in Canada more than 3 years, there was no deposit or withdrawal. I also wrote a cover letter and explain them why there is not any deposit or withdrawal during last six month. Also I attached history of my account from my Bank in Canada(but there is around 5000CAD in my account from Canada).

I think the transaction in not important, they want to make sure that you have not borrowed this money and it is yours.
The statement you used from your country, is the money in your account for the last three years? or you just update it with the balance they need?
Thank you for your reply Arbeh. I also used my bank statement from my home country, with an updated balance, however the deposits and withdrawal is not that much.
After medicals it takes how long for CPP-O to request for passport?

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
SNRAO said:
Dear all,
This info is aimed at forumites who are looking for a good deal on air tickets. This site provides you the trend of the ticket prices over a period of one month and you can choose the best. Far superior than all those frills and fancy websites who come out with quite a few popups cluttering your desktop.

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/

Regards,
It is also worthwhile to note that you CANNOT book any tickets from this website. You can just check the prices and if a fare seems ideal you can copy the fare rules and take it to a travel agent who has access to airline booking systems (such as Galeleo, Amadeus etc) who can manually put in the fare rules and get you the ticket + travel agent commission. I never tried it though... this is based on my little research.