+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

chintu2013

Jan 8, 2014
ITGuy_del said:
Congrats to all who have received DM,MR,AOR,PER

I am bit worried about my status. I submitted my docs PCC/PP/Medicals/RPRF fees on 17th Dec 2013. My RPRF fees were encashed on 4th jan 2014. I am still waiting for DM its almost 2 months that i hv submitted my docs.

Any guesses guys ?
Usually 60 days visa office take for granting visa

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
islandbabe said:
Wow Pepto heartiest congrats...I am seeing that post now, you are making progress, very proud. FORUM members FYI if you are in need of a Physiotherapist Pepto will be able to assist you very soon. Where will you be based Pepto in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), I am still undecided as I have several options. Hopefully they send that Meds request right away, so you can be back in Canada in no time. :)
I am placed in Toronto right now but might have to think about some other options because it seems very hard to find a job in GTA. I am thankful to the forum member and especially you for thinking about this idea. It will be a great moment when we all will meet someday in Canada. Until then at least I can help from my experience all physiotherapists who are in queue to get PR about the challenges they might face.

I would suggest other forum members that they should consider moving to other province too because there is high concentration of all professionals in GTA and in Ontario in general.

I know people want to come to Toronto because they feel the settlement is easy. True but then it becomes very tough to move from here because a new immigrant spend a lot of time in getting to know the place and connections. This is a vicious cycle ..... try to avoid it at the very beginning.

Yes, you can move later on but it will happen at a cost of money and time. Just my honest advice.

Cheers :)

rajanbe

Sep 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
29-03-2014
Interview........
Waived..
Passport Req..
04-03-2014 PP SUBMITTED:11-04-2014 RPRF FEE ENCASHED:23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 02-06-2014 VISA ISSUED ON 30-05-2014 PASSPORT RECD:16-05-014
amit80203 said:
Welcome, ur details have been updated.
U r at row 454, provide ur missing details.
Hi,

I tried to enter the missing details in the spread sheet.It looks like, I don't have access. When i selected the cell and entered the value, it's not accepting any text or value in it.

Could you pls grant me access

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rajanbe,

Just post the missing info here (in green) and one of the faithful Admins/Mods will update the SS for you.

rajanbe said:
Hi,

I tried to enter the missing details in the spread sheet.It looks like, I don't have access. When i selected the cell and entered the value, it's not accepting any text or value in it.

Could you pls grant me access

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Adonai36,

It seems that the VO thinks you may be lying because of the inconsistencies in your file, I can understand how they can be confused from reading the information. You need to respond as soon as possible with the requested documentation/letters stating clearly the places you went to school and the specific dates and most importantly references to back up your work experience as they gave you ) points for this. ensure that the letters meet the CIC requirements, Are o company letterhead...CLEARLY STATE THE YEARS you worked there, your position as well as job duties. Ensure that a clear name is there for your superior/manager as well as contact information. If you have payslips/pay advise from these periods do send them as well. You are currently at 53 points , you need another clear 9 points to be safe.

adonai36 said:
Admin, please update my profile, I received my PER on 23rd January, and I received an acknowledgement email from CPP-O on February 10,2014.

However, the VO asked me to provide an updated employment letter, and account for some gaps in my education and work experience, within 30 days. Below is the email I got from the VO, and please I want the house to advise me, though I have documents to back it up, as I am about to respond and send the documentation to the VO

Dear XXXXXXXX:
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker and have determined that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the Regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.
Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.
Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment: Audiologists and Speech language pathologists (NOC 3141). The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum possible
Education
Official language proficiency
Experience
Arranged employment
Adaptability
Total
You have provided inconsistent employment and educational information on your application. In response to question 7, Education, you have stated that you attended the Goldsmiths International Business School, UK from October 2010 to February 2012 to obtain a diploma in Management. While in response to question 8 Personal History, you stated you attended Goldsmiths International Business School, UK from October 2010 to July 2013. You also stated that you were employed from February 2007 to April 2013 with Michelle Emmanuel Consults, Nigeria as a speech pathologist. Based on the inconsistent information provided, no points have been awarded for experience as I am concerned you do not have the experience claimed.
Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information and/or documentation such as an up to date employment reference letter that would allay my concerns. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and/ or documentation to me. Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay my concerns, your application may be refused.

I look forward to receiving the additional information and/or documentation within 30 days.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Yours sincerely,
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: today is my day

jagskarm said:
today along with the MR,PPR and fees request ,MARRIAGE PICS AND OTHER CASUAL PICS ARE ASKED IN ORDER TO SUPPORT MY MARRIED RELATIONSHIP.NOW AS I A SIKH MY HUSBAND WAS IN TURBAN AND BEARD BUT OTHERWISE HE IS CLEAN SHAVEN..CAN THIS CAUSE A PROBLEM..PLEASE ADVISE ....

Don't worry to send your marriage pics... You can add your current outing pictures also where he is clean shaven.... ;D

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
adonai36 said:
Admin, please update my profile, I received my PER on 23rd January, and I received an acknowledgement email from CPP-O on February 10,2014.

However, the VO asked me to provide an updated employment letter, and account for some gaps in my education and work experience, within 30 days. Below is the email I got from the VO, and please I want the house to advise me, though I have documents to back it up, as I am about to respond and send the documentation to the VO

Dear XXXXXXXX:
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker and have determined that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the Regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.
Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.
Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment: Audiologists and Speech language pathologists (NOC 3141). The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum possible
Education
Official language proficiency
Experience
Arranged employment
Adaptability
Total
You have provided inconsistent employment and educational information on your application. In response to question 7, Education, you have stated that you attended the Goldsmiths International Business School, UK from October 2010 to February 2012 to obtain a diploma in Management. While in response to question 8 Personal History, you stated you attended Goldsmiths International Business School, UK from October 2010 to July 2013. You also stated that you were employed from February 2007 to April 2013 with Michelle Emmanuel Consults, Nigeria as a speech pathologist. Based on the inconsistent information provided, no points have been awarded for experience as I am concerned you do not have the experience claimed.
Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information and/or documentation such as an up to date employment reference letter that would allay my concerns. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and/ or documentation to me. Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay my concerns, your application may be refused.

I look forward to receiving the additional information and/or documentation within 30 days.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Yours sincerely,
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa

Dear adonai36,
I want to attempt to analysis the situation here.

1. In question 7, Education, you claim to have attended Goldsmiths International Business School, UK from October 2010 to February 2012 to obtain a diploma in Management.

2. In question 8, personal history, you claim to have attended Goldsmiths International Business School, UK from October 2010 to July 2013. This is similar to the same institution as in question 7 but for different periods. i.e extending to July 2013.

3. You also stated that you were employed from February 2007 to April 2013 with Michelle Emmanuel Consults, Nigeria as a speech pathologist. If you were in the UK studying from October 2010 to February 2012 or July 2013, how were you able to combine being employed in Nigeria and studying in the UK at the same time from February 2007 to April 2013?.

4. The Visa officer has raised serious concerns with these inconsistencies.

From his calculation of the points you earned, he has however overlooked the errors made in your Education by giving you 21/25. This could be because of your ECA report and education credential submitted with your application which would carry the exact and correct information as to when you finished your studies.

In my analysis on point 3, I am sure you meant to write that you were employed from February 2007 to April 2010 and NOT July 2013. We all make mistakes. I may be wrong. You said you have documents to back up your claims. I would suggest you fill any updated forms requested by the visa officer to reflect the correct information and read through to ensure there are No inconsistencies regarding dates. Also, it would be good to attach a written explanation that you made mistakes while filling out the forms initially. Add proof of your employment to cover the exact periods and you may also wish to include your educational credentials again. Cheers and all the best.

perseverence

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174<br>WES Assessment Filed..: 30-04-2013<br>WES Received......: 08-05-2013<br>DD Issued from..:HDFC Bank<br>Application Courier...:10-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 3:18pm<br>PER Received...: 24-07-2013<br>
AOR Received.
10-09-2013<br>Processing Started (ecas): 24-01-2014<br>
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
25-01-2014<br>Passport Sent.: 31-01-2014<br>Passport Recd.: 03-02-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 08-02-2014<br><b>Med's Recd..: 09-02-2014 <--</b>
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2014
LANDED..........
23-04-2014
Re: today is my day

Admins, a small update please, my RPRF DD got encashed on 8th Feb.
Thanks for your hard work, god bless.

Jatpunjabi

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
passport request 06-01-2014
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
pepto said:
I am placed in Toronto right now but might have to think about some other options because it seems very hard to find a job in GTA. I am thankful to the forum member and especially you for thinking about this idea. It will be a great moment when we all will meet someday in Canada. Until then at least I can help from my experience all physiotherapists who are in queue to get PR about the challenges they might face.

I would suggest other forum members that they should consider moving to other province too because there is high concentration of all professionals in GTA and in Ontario in general.

I know people want to come to Toronto because they feel the settlement is easy. True but then it becomes very tough to move from here because a new immigrant spend a lot of time in getting to know the place and connections. This is a vicious cycle ..... try to avoid it at the very beginning.

Yes, you can move later on but it will happen at a cost of money and time. Just my honest advice.

Cheers :)
dear pepto,
i am to decide between Hamilton (ON) and Abbots-ford (BC)
what do u think is better option for a mechanical engineer
thanks

Alen86

Feb 9, 2014
sinestra said:
I will quote an excerpt from

Applications we will accept – Federal skilled workers

As of May 4, 2013, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will only consider federal skilled worker (FSW) applications from people who have:

at least one year of continuous and paid (full-time or an equal amount in part-time) work experience in a single occupation,
within the last 10 years

it is recommended that you explore the option of your wife being a primary applicant. I am guessing that your wife may be able to apply as well under 3212.
Look for job description in the quick search option.

To add up points I strongly recommend that you and your wife takes up IELTS.
Sinestra thank you a lot. From tomorrow I will start to put together my application and hope there is time left to apply under 3212. :)

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Alen86 said:
Sinestra thank you a lot. From tomorrow I will start to put together my application and hope there is time left to apply under 3212. :)
Alen86
Hurry up. Credential evaluation take a lot of time.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bachucanada said:
WooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooo.... :p :p

We started processing your application on February 7, 2014.

Admin plz update...
Congrats brother...So happy for you.... :-* :-* :-* :-*

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
so i think it was a dry day at NDVO today as reg to the dm's....

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
those who will report dm's 2morow or day after, their passports may have been stamped with visa yesterday or today...coz update on ecas usually takes 3-4 days...

bachucanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2013 Fee Charged...:21/08/2013 PER Received..:29/08/2013